Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were saying "shake shake shake shake" it's a lyrics to a song by Ishowspeed "shake"

True . And in the last few years they’ve raised Sabre and biggy to think branded goods are everything. Those two kids , well naz too but she is still v little and copies her older siblings, are obsessed with any product that has a high end brand logo on it. Its very unnerving. Its not a bad thing to like pricey things but they way they obsess over these things. Specially biggy . The whole rolex thing. Gucci obsession. It makes me wanna throw up how brooke feed in to their delusions that their worth is tied to a brand name
I disagree on this because if you watched his birthday vlog there's a part where he says that "I don't think Gucci is for me,I like to be more colorful" plus when his sister's bought him Gucci for his birthday that wasn't his choice.i wouldn't call it a "Gucci obsession" lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think Sabre was very unfair to Naz and Biggy in the recent video? I think Biggy was correct when saying Sabre just wanted to put him down because she wasn’t happy with the gift Sockie chose for her (which was a lovely thoughtful gift). They all had to buy each other a gift and the rule was no budget and to go nuts. Naz bought Biggy £400 of Robux but in the basket it was 2 X £200 because £400 wasn’t an option and Sabre got angry that it was 2 gifts. I’m my opinion, it was 1 gift, Robux. I don’t like how money hungry Sabre is becoming, she is obsessed with designer, and called her sisters gift to her “too cheap” because it was an £11 keyring saying best sister ever. She seemed very spoilt in this video.
But can you blame her?? These kids have been the bread winners of this family for quite some time now, and if I worked that hard every single day I would want to see some of my money too….

they’re forced into a world where they work like Silicon Valley adults but then we criticize them when they become money hungry?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice in the "would txunami every date big video" when diezel said "no, never" as the answer, he looked really sad and looked like he was on the verge of tears, is it just me? link to video & time stamp - watch - 13:56

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice in the "would txunami every date big video" when diezel said "no, never" as the answer, he looked really sad and looked like he was on the verge of tears, is it just me? link to video & time stamp - watch - 13:56
yes he did seem like he was going to cry, but i guess that's just the sensitive side of him i mean he is a newly teenage boy so he is going to get feelings like that

People are very butt-hurt because basically txu doesn’t want to date biggy and it is pretty obvious but people are calling txu out of her name for it and it’s really gross that the parents are letting this happen for views and money Brooke and esthella are just dragging this on for views and that sickens me.
The problem here is there is 2 sets of parents at opposite sides of the world exploiting and sexualising their newly 13 year old children for money. Sure Brooke the mother is so nice…maybe she gives you ideas who to exploit your kids more than you already have!

Biggy feels rejected virtual friendships are all he likely has.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else see the new video?they looked so much older,and I liked seeing them in normal clothes (by normal clothes I mean any clothing that isn't their merch)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am watching the new video and noticed that Sockie seems to be taller than Sabre now! That’s a good sign she is growing.

Also it still baffles me how far in advance they film their videos. This video was filmed on March 10th and uploaded April 9th so a whole month. I guess it takes them so long to upload because the kids are so overworked.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I am watching the new video and noticed that Sockie seems to be taller than Sabre now! That’s a good sign she is growing.

Also it still baffles me how far in advance they film their videos. This video was filmed on March 10th and uploaded April 9th so a whole month. I guess it takes them so long to upload because the kids are so overworked.
It like when disco was born he was born in June but they didn’t post about him till the end of August.

Saw this on YouTube and I’m really proud of sockie for placing 3rd

Reactions: 6

They might be "banking" their videos; filming, editing and saving them for a planned, pre-selected time to release on youtube. Also some logistics might come into play. Like if they're filming an on-line shopping challenge then they'll have to wait until the items are delivered until they can film the rest then edit which could be a week or two at maximum.

And yes, I noticed Sock does look taller now... she must be going through a growth spurt!

Reactions: 2
I feel like biggy should not spend so much money on txu. It’s obvious the she doesn’t like him and i’m not trying to be mean but it’s the truth I mean they are kids and if they do date long distance won’t work i’m 17 and i wouldn’t be able to handle long distance. What are you guys opinion on the Biggy and Txu situation?
I feel likes it’s a PR stunt type thing to get both sides views up
But they are still young I feel like maybe they should be pen pals and send each other letters as friends and not spend 100s on gifts.

Reactions: 7

yikes, spot on. even the fanpages are starting to realize the extreme unfair treatment that naz receives. and notice how she takes it all so maturely, clearly she’s hurt but she’s smiling, trying to roll with the punches. i couldn’t imagine being her.

while i’m happy that the #legends🦫🥶😖💗😖🤨🤤💭😍🤨😍😁🅿🅿🤨🥶🤕😍🦫 are noticing this, i don’t understand how they still support brooke and justin?? like this isn’t enough to make you stop?

yikes, spot on. even the fanpages are starting to realize the extreme unfair treatment that naz receives. and notice how she takes it all so maturely, clearly she’s hurt but she’s smiling, trying to roll with the punches. i couldn’t imagine being her.

while i’m happy that the #legends🦫🥶😖💗😖🤨🤤💭😍🤨😍😁🅿🅿🤨🥶🤕😍🦫 are noticing this, i don’t understand how they still support brooke and justin?? like this isn’t enough to make you stop?

The comments from that post. If only the “legends” would call them out on it

Attachments

I agree, they shouldn't be joking about favoritism unless Naz understands they're just joking for the cameras, but even then it could have potential to negatively impact her self esteem.

I agree with Brooke on the the other two points, though. Naz believes she's just following the "model eyes" trend, but modelling and marketing uses sexuality ("sexy eyes") to sell everything; shoes, clothes, toothpaste, etc. She really shouldn't be doing that at 11.

The "scandalous" top is also not appropriate to wear in a pool on holiday at a hotel. It might be ok in her own family pool when there are no cameras around (lol ). Also, yarn doesn't make a very good or long lasting bathing suit. It would probably fall apart after the first use.

The only thing I don't agree with is how Brooke said it in a shaming way.

Personally I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing that rather than getting a job and allowing my kids to have safe happy childhoods I was funding my lifestyle by allowing them to be workhorses creating content that was being watched by paedophiles online, but you do you Brooke and Justin.

Solid A+ parenting as always…

Biggy really is oblivious, he believes he has something with Txunamy, the look on his face when he thinks she might have a boyfriend. Geez.
I think Naz has beautiful eyes, she’s my favourite NN along with Sockie, Brooke is making more of the whole ‘sexy eyes’ than she should, she’s the one making it something it is not, sexualising her own child
The ‘dishing tea’ vlog was poor, they revealed nothing at all, another pointless video.

Reactions: 6
I agree, they shouldn't be joking about favoritism unless Naz understands they're just joking for the cameras, but even then it could have potential to negatively impact her self esteem.

I agree with Brooke on the the other two points, though. Naz believes she's just following the "model eyes" trend, but modelling and marketing uses sexuality ("sexy eyes") to sell everything; shoes, clothes, toothpaste, etc. She really shouldn't be doing that at 11.

The "scandalous" top is also not appropriate to wear in a pool on holiday at a hotel. It might be ok in her own family pool when there are no cameras around (lol ). Also, yarn doesn't make a very good or long lasting bathing suit. It would probably fall apart after the first use.

The only thing I don't agree with is how Brooke said it in a shaming way.
this is what i meant when i sent the video. she is very young and the small top was very revealing especially for her age. however, broadcasting this on youtube rather than disciplining her in private? is discipline really necessary in this situation even? why not just let her know that she won’t be allowed to wear it, as it’s impractical and small? i think they should keep this off the internet.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.