Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
c
is it normal for aussie kids to swear around their parents? in bigs bday vlog when they were looking at the rollercoasters, sockie or sabre (which doesn’t really matter they’re teens) were saying ‘sh** sh** sh** sugar!‘ just a question as when i was growing up if i even said sugar or fudge i’d be told off
it’s very normal here in new zealand and australia. my parents often encouraged me to swear and stop being so sensitive. aussies and kiwis are a different breed haha

is it normal for aussie kids to swear around their parents? in bigs bday vlog when they were looking at the rollercoasters, sockie or sabre (which doesn’t really matter they’re teens) were saying ‘sh** sh** sh** sugar!‘ just a question as when i was growing up if i even said sugar or fudge i’d be told off
Sadly yes it is! We really truly have awful potty mouths. When I was growing up I’d get told off for swearing but now my mum doesn’t care and although I try not to swear around my nieces, they’ve probably heard every single swear word under the sun to be honest. Most mums and dads will probably try and discourage it when you’re in public but fully admit that their kids most likely heard the words from them at home first

Reactions: 1
I think it's normal for a 17 and 15 year old to say that word, it's not a bad swear word.

Reactions: 1
Considering Sabre and Sockie are the ones working to pay all their parents bills they should be able to say whatever they want!! If it wasn’t for the kids vlogging they would still be living and homeschooling in that 2 bedroom unit they started with!!

Reactions: 5
Is it me or can not all of the birthday 'day' content happened in the same day! Even if they left in the middle of the night for there flight, they flew and drove to movie land (which if you have paid that amount of money wouldn't you stay most the day) and then went to hotel, then went out on a shopping trip and after that it was still light and sunny to go swimming at the hotel and then dinner!

Reactions: 2
Is it me or can not all of the birthday 'day' content happened in the same day! Even if they left in the middle of the night for there flight, they flew and drove to movie land (which if you have paid that amount of money wouldn't you stay most the day) and then went to hotel, then went out on a shopping trip and after that it was still light and sunny to go swimming at the hotel and then dinner!
it’s currently summer in australian, so days are long and light. brooke is known to wake the kids up SUPER early. like 5-6am. they probably had a flight at 7-8am. didn’t look look they did much at movie world as they are all too young to understand it or actually go on rides. they probably went swimming at 6pm

Reactions: 4
I was
I wonder if the NN are ok with the awful flooding in Aus? I have seen some news articles about NSW which is where they live right?
I was thinking that, too and looked it up on a map. The flooding looks like they've been spared and it's concentrated in Northern NSW and Queensland, but then again I also saw in the news that Sydney to the south was also going to get record rainfall as well.

I was

I was thinking that, too and looked it up on a map. The flooding looks like they've been spared and it's concentrated in Northern NSW and Queensland, but then again I also saw in the news that Sydney to the south was also going to get record rainfall as well.
Here's a map showing heavy rainfall to the north in Brisbane and Sydney in the south, but moderate in Newcastle between the two.

Attachments

Last edited:
the birthday vlog was predictable and boring.
and brooke recieved far to much screen time.it has been happening a lot lately.
but i want to talk about something interesting and important that brooke said.
when they were at the hotel in queensland brooke pointed out a private school and said that the norris nuts could study there.
this is not the first time that brooke has talked about this-she talked about it once or twice when they started looking for a house in queensland.
so,maybe she is serious about this.
i hope she is.
it would be difficult (maybe very difficult) for the kids at the beginning-but i think it is in their best interest to discontinue their home schooling and to begin school.
i am not sure this would be relevant for sabre by the time they finally move to queensland(if they will), but it would be relevant for sockie,biggy and naz.
they would struggle academically because they recieved a poor home school education,but in the end they would get a much better education than they would get at home with brooke.
they would struggle to fit in socially because they have so little experience with interacting with kids their age.
but they would finally break out their social isolation,learn how to interact with kids their age,make friends and maybe have a normal social life.
this would be especially hard for sockie and biggy who seem to be very immature for their age.
sockie might have to deal with her 'happy hands" tick as well.
it would be difficult,but it is in their best interest.
so i hope brooke is serious about this.

the birthday vlog was predictable and boring.
and brooke recieved far to much screen time.it has been happening a lot lately.
but i want to talk about something interesting and important that brooke said.
when they were at the hotel in queensland brooke pointed out a private school and said that the norris nuts could study there.
this is not the first time that brooke has talked about this-she talked about it once or twice when they started looking for a house in queensland.
so,maybe she is serious about this.
i hope she is.
it would be difficult (maybe very difficult) for the kids at the beginning-but i think it is in their best interest to discontinue their home schooling and to begin school.
i am not sure this would be relevant for sabre by the time they finally move to queensland(if they will), but it would be relevant for sockie,biggy and naz.
they would struggle academically because they recieved a poor home school education,but in the end they would get a much better education than they would get at home with brooke.
they would struggle to fit in socially because they have so little experience with interacting with kids their age.
but they would finally break out their social isolation,learn how to interact with kids their age,make friends and maybe have a normal social life.
this would be especially hard for sockie and biggy who seem to be very immature for their age.
sockie might have to deal with her 'happy hands" tick as well.
it would be difficult,but it is in their best interest.
so i hope brooke is serious about this.

I don't believe she was being genuine when she made that comment. I think she may have just said that to make her seem like she does actually care about their education since there are always negative comments about it.
She pointed the school out and said that they could study there and find a house nearby.. if she was serious you'd think she would have actually looked up the school online before mentioning it, right?
Or at least researched private schools in general in that area... The school she pointed out is an all boys school. Lol. I can't see her seperating them at different schools. If someone was genuinely planning on sending their kids to a school, why would they go on camera and say that about an all boys school when most of their kids are girls 😅

Also how would the kids have time to make enough videos to pay for their school fees (that particular school is over $20,000 per year) and lifestyle if they have to spend almost 7hrs a day at school and more time after school doing homework and assignments. Without all that free time to make videos, they won't be able to afford everything for very long. Especially if they're planning on buying a house in that area - that's at least $2mill gone.

I think it would be a terrible idea to send them to school, at least in this city. They would be bullied relentlessly at school and with how sensitive they are it would be hard for them to cope.
I homeschool my daughter here though and their is a huge homeschooling community that would benefit them alot if Brooke is actually willing to let the kids be part of it.

I had on a cooking video in the background today for whatever reason and Biggy said something about going to see a doctor in Sydney because he's 13 and not growing and hasn't had any sign of puberty yet... can't be a coincidence that all 3 of the oldest kids are really late bloomers and have had to see a doctor about growth concerns now.

Reactions: 11
Honestly at this rate by time they actually move to Queensland (if they ever do) Sockie will have probs finished school too 😂

I don’t think the older kids would cope at school, especially a private school. Their home education hasn’t been good enough for them to catch up to other kids their age. But Charm, Disco and Naz could probably benefit from a private school education if it’s something Brooke is seriously considering (doubt it).

But yeah as it’s been mentioned before, I doubt they’d be able to maintain youtube and ‘proper’ school at the same time anyway. Seeing as the kids are the ones that do all the work for YouTube. And once the older NN are too old and bored of the kiddish videos, the younger NN will be expected to take over the channels.

I had on a cooking video in the background today for whatever reason and Biggy said something about going to see a doctor in Sydney because he's 13 and not growing and hasn't had any sign of puberty yet... can't be a coincidence that all 3 of the oldest kids are really late bloomers and have had to see a doctor about growth concerns now.
Yeah deffo not a coincidence, feel like there’s something going on there genetics wise or nutrition wise. Although to be fair boys are later bloomers than girls and he has only just turned 13.
Sockie being 15 with no signs of puberty is more shocking but I think the doctors said she is just a late bloomer like Brooke was.

Reactions: 7
When they showed the contents of their fridge in their most recent vlog… genuinely painful. Poor kids

They never used to ask for subscribers but now I swear they’re begging viewers to subscribe for 50% of the video. I don’t blame the children as they’re under a lot of stress since YouTube is this family’s primary source of income. They used to be such a sweet and genuine family in the old videos when YouTube was just a hobby. I miss those videos. Imagine providing for a family of 8 at such a young age!! Either Brooke or Justin should get a job for the sake of their children’s well-being, I don’t understand how they justify their actions. It is child exploitation.

Reactions: 9
They never used to ask for subscribers but now I swear they’re begging viewers to subscribe for 50% of the video. I don’t blame the children as they’re under a lot of stress since YouTube is this family’s primary source of income. They used to be such a sweet and genuine family in the old videos when YouTube was just a hobby. I miss those videos. Imagine providing for a family of 8 at such a young age!! Either Brooke or Justin should get a job for the sake of their children’s well-being, I don’t understand how they justify their actions. It is child exploitation.
Justin should never have sold the swim school, but they're greedy, lazy people who have too many kids - all of which are going to grow up and one day realise they sacrificed their childhoods for a few years of youtube fame and Gucci bags, urged on by their parents who never bothered to give them a proper education or equip them with any life skills. I feel very bad for them.

Justin should never have sold the swim school, but they're greedy, lazy people who have too many kids - all of which are going to grow up and one day realise they sacrificed their childhoods for a few years of youtube fame and Gucci bags, urged on by their parents who never bothered to give them a proper education or equip them with any life skills. I feel very bad for them.
Yes!
I think two decisions they regret (or will end up regretting) is selling the swim school and making the kids do full time YouTube

True . And in the last few years they’ve raised Sabre and biggy to think branded goods are everything. Those two kids , well naz too but she is still v little and copies her older siblings, are obsessed with any product that has a high end brand logo on it. Its very unnerving. Its not a bad thing to like pricey things but they way they obsess over these things. Specially biggy . The whole rolex thing. Gucci obsession. It makes me wanna throw up how brooke feed in to their delusions that their worth is tied to a brand name

Reactions: 6
justin is responsible too, but it was almost certaintly brooke who really decided that they should sell the swimming school.justin like always felt he had go along with brookes wishes.
justin wasnt happy about it and it probably contributed to justins very serious mental health problems
last year. from biggys christmas song to justin we learn that he talked about wanting to kill himself.
the kids do recieve a very poor education at home that will badly affect their future.because they relay on youtube for income they do not do what is in the kids best interest.
the kids spend most of their time and energy on youtube and dont have much time and energy for their home schooing.
even if brooke is serious about sending them to school, she probably wont send them because she needs them to create youtube content

did you guys see the amount of monster energy drinks in their fridge in the acrylic nail video??
who could possibly be drinking those.... sabre is probably the only nut at the acceptable age to be drinking them but even then surely its not good for her growth complications?
i can't imagine justin drinking them because he seems to be focusing on his health now and i guess they could be brooke's but its still pretty shocking, i wouldn't let any child under 18 drink those.

I was

Here's a map showing heavy rainfall to the north in Brisbane and Sydney in the south, but moderate in Newcastle between the two.
I live 40 minutes from Newcastle. Like @HappyArms stated, it is concentrated at Northern NSW-Queensland. However, that being said, the other areas of New South Wales aren't immune to flooding.

I live 40 minutes from Newcastle. Like @HappyArms stated, it is concentrated at Northern NSW-Queensland. However, that being said, the other areas of New South Wales aren't immune to flooding.
I accidentally posted this without additional info.

For example, a suburb near me has recently had minor flooding, and my entire area has flood warnings. Approximately 1/3 of Newcastle residents are at risk of flooding, so I genuinely hope they're safe, as someone that has so far only experienced the severe rain (a flood warning came through as I was writing this, but it is probably severe rain).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.