Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey guys just wanted to say that i have noticed a lot that the norris nuts say " love you" to each other a lot like at random times i know they are faily and are expressing their love and stuff but its at the most random times like when naz was going to pick the food from the computer she yelled love you guys to the rest of the norris nuts and at the end of the last to leave the pool video where they just randomly say i love like i get it because they are family but its like they are forcing and trying to be like LOOK WE LOVE EACH OTHER , i think these werent the most random examples but there are more and i just find it weird-let me know what you guys think...maybe it's just me that finds it weird???

Reactions: 2
hey guys just wanted to say that i have noticed a lot that the norris nuts say " love you" to each other a lot like at random times i know they are faily and are expressing their love and stuff but its at the most random times like when naz was going to pick the food from the computer she yelled love you guys to the rest of the norris nuts and at the end of the last to leave the pool video where they just randomly say i love like i get it because they are family but its like they are forcing and trying to be like LOOK WE LOVE EACH OTHER , i think these werent the most random examples but there are more and i just find it weird-let me know what you guys think...maybe it's just me that finds it weird???
omg yes, i've noticed this a lot too. it's usually always naz as well. and it's more of a recent thing, didn't happen much in their older videos

In their latest video last to leave the pool when they are shopping at Kmart Biggy shows footage of the dolls Kmart have with disabilities (Down syndrome) and says the dolls scare him. I’m surprised the parents didn’t pick up on this 😬
What time was this? I keep skipping through to try find it but I can’t!

Reactions: 1
So they’ve started telling people to like and subscribe huh? What happened to “we dont tell people to subscribe they can if they want “ blah blah pretence

Reactions: 11
Me also! I think it's been edited out now
I went back and watched it and it’s not there anymore! Wonder if Justin or Brooke read here…. I was on YouTube when they just happened to upload so I watched the video quite quickly.

So they’ve started telling people to like and subscribe huh? What happened to “we dont tell people to subscribe they can if they want “ blah blah pretence
i was thinking that too! i feel as youtube is almost a chore for them now. the videos aren’t as fun and genuine, probably due to them growing up. subscribers probably just mean money and fame to them, and that’s what brooke has taught them. their lives revolve around money - who the F gives their child $1000 for winning a stupid challenge.

Reactions: 5
i was thinking that too! i feel as youtube is almost a chore for them now. the videos aren’t as fun and genuine, probably due to them growing up. subscribers probably just mean money and fame to them, and that’s what brooke has taught them. their lives revolve around money - who the F gives their child $1000 for winning a stupid challenge.
They lost a lot of authenticity when their channel really started to blow up, at first it was just Sabre Norris the impressive child athlete and her siblings having fun together and doing funny skits, then when they got more and more subs it become them doing everything for "the legends" and only caring what they think. I think it's been a chore for a while. The thing is, all these kids that watch them are eventually going to grow up and they've already done so well, it wouldn't hurt if they slowed down the content to focus more on their real lives and started to make their channel more mature.

Reactions: 7
They lost a lot of authenticity when their channel really started to blow up, at first it was just Sabre Norris the impressive child athlete and her siblings having fun together and doing funny skits, then when they got more and more subs it become them doing everything for "the legends" and only caring what they think. I think it's been a chore for a while. The thing is, all these kids that watch them are eventually going to grow up and they've already done so well, it wouldn't hurt if they slowed down the content to focus more on their real lives and started to make their channel more mature.
their content isn’t more mature though. it’s just lame. they keep repeating challenges. how many last to leave the pool have they done now??? must be atleast 5

Reactions: 3
their content isn’t more mature though. it’s just lame. they keep repeating challenges. how many last to leave the pool have they done now??? must be atleast 5
plus the amount of stuff they waste. They are always buying cheap crap for all these challenges.

Reactions: 5
really? When have they said that?
in “showing you naz’s favourite presents” on norris nuts do stuff. she says it in the first few minutes. brooke makes them “donate” all their bedroom makeover things to charity.

Reactions: 8
I know this might have been talked before but Brooke posted a video of Winky growling at Naz when she was trying to cuddle him few weeks ago. I was kinda surprised because he is very close with Sockie though I think he just wanted to sleep

I know this might have been talked before but Brooke posted a video of Winky growling at Naz when she was trying to cuddle him few weeks ago. I was kinda surprised because he is very close with Sockie though I think he just wanted to sleep
where can i find the video?

theyre posting less and less. also content becoming dryer and dryer

they havnt posted on their main channel for 10 days and they havnt posted an explanation.
they havnt posted on their other channels for a long time either.
i hope they are are o.k and that nothing serious happened.
we know for example that brooke has serious medical problems. sabres medical condition -although they havnt talked about it for a long time-can also cause very serious medical problems.
again i hope it is nothing serious.

Last edited:
they havnt posted on their main channel for 10 days and they havnt posted an explanation.
they havnt posted on their other channels for a long time either.
i hope they are are o.k and that nothing serious happened.
we know for example that brooke has serious medical problems. sabres medical condition -although they havnt talked about it for a long time-can also cause very serious medical problems.
again i hope it is nothing serious.
Maybe they're travelling to UK to get their dog. Or the dog was brought to them and they are in the acclimation / training period and can't film at the moment. Could be anything, but yeah I agree, hopefully it's not something medically related.

Reactions: 4
this is random but im not from a white family but is it normal for families like the norris nuts to be so close like really really close and talk about some what "older topics" like babies and how they are made...i really can't imagine talking about stuff like that with my parents even now and im like the same age as sabre almost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.