Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Brooke and Justin make them wear NN fashion a lot of the time because if she had to wear their Kerch she picked the most subtle item of NN fashion she could. I miss their old clothing style, I thought it was really quirky too and actually looked forward to seeing what outfits they would be wearing each video. I don’t get why they have to wear their merchandise all the time? Other youtubers like Emma Chamberlain never do that. And I think Sabre probably was embarassed to be wearing NN merch to meet with her friend because as she’s growing up she seems to be getting more easily embarassed about things like some of the blogs they do which she now doesn’t always participate in and in the recent video when the kids were running around with cameras (she just seemed a little embarassed like any other teen would be). She’s become a lot more mature in comparison to the other NN recently and I think her growing disinterest in these challenge blogs indicates that.
This is the outfits she showed on recent video, i think we jump to conclusions pretty fast

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Has anybody seen there newest vlog about there Christmas present? Why wasn’t Naz in the video? Also I feel like sockie is the only one that takes care of winky and another dog is really unnecessary because sockie will have to take care of another dog that is much bigger.
Naz gets a separate video to show her presents

Reactions: 1
In Naz’s Christmas present video she shows that Sabre got her a bikini am I the only one that finds that a little inappropriate or am I just reaching?

In Naz’s Christmas present video she shows that Sabre got her a bikini am I the only one that finds that a little inappropriate or am I just reaching?
you’re just reaching. all 11 year olds yeer bikinis. it wasn’t like it was a revealing/lingerie type bikini that 16+ year olds wear. it was cute, colourful and modest. i started wearing bikinis around my family and friends once i turned 8

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for whoever paid for a luxury hotel and got the room next to them. All the yelling and screaming all the time

Reactions: 10
For sabres bday vlog when they took out prepackaged breakfast first, i did a double take. They ended up eating out but like, two parents who are at home all day. Two teenagers and a boy who should be perfectly capable of cooking simple meals … but no. Takeouts and microwave food.

is this a common aussie thing ?

Reactions: 4
For sabres bday vlog when they took out prepackaged breakfast first, i did a double take. They ended up eating out but like, two parents who are at home all day. Two teenagers and a boy who should be perfectly capable of cooking simple meals … but no. Takeouts and microwave food.

It's a Brooke and Justin Norris being too lazy to do any cooking with real food thing. Sockie's said before that Brooke used to cook though, I think she just got lazy after having so many kids.

Reactions: 5

Definitely not a common Aussie thing. I would say every kid that’s Sabre and sockie’s age and possibly Biggy too can make themselves breakfast even if it’s just toast. I know 8 year olds that can easily do that. From the age of about 8 we used to have easy night on Fridays and cook our own food, even if it was just 2 minute noodles. Brooke and Justin are just lazy. I’ve said it before but considering the amount of money they have there is no reason why they couldn’t have fresh meals delivered or have a chef make them fresh meals and deliver them every few days. They could even portion them out like microwave meals.

The problem is if the parents don’t go shopping and fill with fridge and cupboards with food the kids so the kids can prepare for themselves.

It’s easy seen how lazy they are that they always stick those youngest 2 in high chairs in front of the tv to eat and bugger off and leave them on their own. Often with just the NN watching them, they really think that 10 year old Naz would know what to do if they were choking!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Brooke’s “health issues” are to do with going through another round of IVF.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
True that obvious from Sabre’s bday vlog how much screen dependent the little ones are. The second he opened his eyes D demanded his ipad over and over and over. Granted it’s a pandemic but Australia was mostly controlled and up until a few months ago they could go out without masks either and basically were able to undertake their normal routines. Can’t say the same for the older four since their job IS screen dependent, they spend hours editing and designing and recording.

• Heart
  • Sad
True that obvious from Sabre’s bday vlog how much screen dependent the little ones are. The second he opened his eyes D demanded his ipad over and over and over. Granted it’s a pandemic but Australia was mostly controlled and up until a few months ago they could go out without masks either and basically were able to undertake their normal routines. Can’t say the same for the older four since their job IS screen dependent, they spend hours editing and designing and recording.
Well… they’ve gotta start them young so they can start filming and editing videos to make them more money asap! 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m only like 1 min into this video but omg … actual food being cooked by a Norris nut! Crazy 😮😂
I’m shocked they actually even own spices too.
IKR. Other than that, I noticed that Sabre is hinting around with her interest in moving away from the children's content and becoming a "fitness influencer", asking an informal poll from commenters about their favorite sports, etc. It's good that she's planning for her future, but she probably should seek out a consultant who has experience with her target demographic and not rely entirely on her current Legend audience.

Reactions: 8
i apologize if this was mentioned before, but was anyone else disgusted with their "who can eat the most chicken nuggets video" last month ?!
i cannot BELIEVE their goal was 96... that is just wrong on so many levels, and the fact that brooke encouraged it is what's even worse. what a waste of food.

i apologize if this was mentioned before, but was anyone else disgusted with their "who can eat the most chicken nuggets video" last month ?!
i cannot BELIEVE their goal was 96... that is just wrong on so many levels, and the fact that brooke encouraged it is what's even worse. what a waste of food.
yes like they can't even eat what they want for breakfast when they're all teens and preteens and they can't eat candy when they want to but then they do that challenge.
it's not just a waste of food but also really unhealthy, especially if they don't eat much stuff like that and then all at once.
their goal was literally the same as their dads who is a grown man and who is a lot taller.
it's just so unhealthy and irresponsible to let them eat that many chicken nuggets.

IKR. Other than that, I noticed that Sabre is hinting around with her interest in moving away from the children's content and becoming a "fitness influencer", asking an informal poll from commenters about their favorite sports, etc. It's good that she's planning for her future, but she probably should seek out a consultant who has experience with her target demographic and not rely entirely on her current Legend audience.
Her fan base is kids so would be hard to make that transition at this stage but if she wants to become a fitness influencer she should go off to College or University and get some fitness/sport qualifications. Nothing worse than all these fitness influencers that have absolutely no clue what the hell they are taking about.

Best thing she could do is go have some time away from being on the internet gain some life experience and higher education qualifications then can come back to it if that’s what she really wants to do. These kids have been on the internet for years, don’t know anything else apart from a camera shoved in their faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her fan base is kids so would be hard to make that transition at this stage but if she wants to become a fitness influencer she should go off to College or University and get some fitness/sport qualifications. Nothing worse than all these fitness influencers that have absolutely no clue what the hell they are taking about.

Best thing she could do is go have some time away from being on the internet gain some life experience and higher education qualifications then can come back to it if that’s what she really wants to do. These kids have been on the internet for years, don’t know anything else apart from a camera shoved in their faces.
This so so true. Mackenzie from dance mums started filming when she was really young and now Has said that she doesn’t remember life before the show. It’s probably like that for Naz. Not sure about Sabre though.

Carrying on from the previous posts about how the kids seem to always wear NN fashion (especially Sabre)… she looks so much more her age in ‘normal’ clothes !

In NN fashion she sometimes look about 13 but in this she deffo looks 16/17.

I mean ofc anyone can wear what they want, it’s just nice to see she does actually wear things that aren’t just their merch.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Carrying on from the previous posts about how the kids seem to always wear NN fashion (especially Sabre)… she looks so much more her age in ‘normal’ clothes !

In NN fashion she sometimes look about 13 but in this she deffo looks 16/17.

I mean ofc anyone can wear what they want, it’s just nice to see she does actually wear things that aren’t just their merch.
I think they wear the merch to seem more relatable to their fans, because in reality they love really expensive designer labels. There’s not many normal 17 year olds running around with £250 belts and £1500 handbags.

Reactions: 10
In their latest video last to leave the pool when they are shopping at Kmart Biggy shows footage of the dolls Kmart have with disabilities (Down syndrome) and says the dolls scare him. I’m surprised the parents didn’t pick up on this 😬

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.