Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also noticed that they tend to take random breaks for about the same time interval of 2 weeks every so often. I think when the workload gets too much for the kids Brooke and Justin decide to give them a little time out to reduce their stress which is quite understandable and I respect it. Brooke said that they’re back posting on Saturday with a “super fun” Vlog, I have a feeling it’s Sabre’s birthday Vlog which I’d be excited to see!!

Reactions: 3
I’ve also noticed that they tend to take random breaks for about the same time interval of 2 weeks every so often. I think when the workload gets too much for the kids Brooke and Justin decide to give them a little time out to reduce their stress which is quite understandable and I respect it. Brooke said that they’re back posting on Saturday with a “super fun” Vlog, I have a feeling it’s Sabre’s birthday Vlog which I’d be excited to see!!
They’re children the shouldn’t be working in the first place!! They should be in education learning, mixing with children their own age, sports clubs, art classes, learning music not being exploited on the internet and made to think all these “legends” are their mates.

Brooke and Justin should pull their fingers out and start working…WTF do they do all day, Justin takes the youngest 2 to the park and Brooke fucks off to her bed, she can’t even be arse to cook a meal for the children she wanted so much they live on take away sandwiches and microwave meals.

Reactions: 15
will we see sabre new friend/boyfriend on her birthday vlog?
unfortunately it is very improbable. it would make quite a difference-their birthdays seem strange and for me at least rather sad because of the lack of friends.
(there are no friends)
we dont know if the boy sabre is meeting is just a friend or a boyfriend.a few vlogs ago sabre told brooke they were(still?) just friends.the boy was approved by sabres parents and sabre started seeing him because she was looking for a boyfriend.
but it doesnt really matter if they are dating or just friends.
the important thing is that sabre is finally interacting with her age peers after a very very long social isolation.
i hope she is also allowed and encouraged to meet his friends,go out with them,go to clubs and partys and etc.
having friends and a social life is just as important as dating and having a boyfriend.
and sabre has a lot to catch up on.
she has to learn how to interact with her age peers,make friends and etc.
i hope she is begining to have a normal social life.
this is true with regard to her siblings as well.
sockie ,biggy and naz should all be allowed and encouraged to meet their age peers and have a normal social life.
the worst thing about brookes very problematic parenting is the the kids social isolation.
disco and charm should also be allowed to meet children their age.it seems that brooke is planning to socially isolate them as well. and they dont interact with anybody from outside the family -there no babysitters and etc.

Reactions: 5
bringing back this game, take a shot every time:

- justin is in the park or walking around with the babies talking about a surprise
- yelling stay shrimpy out of the car
- sabres meeting with a boy (shot for each mention!)
- scaring flizzy
- doing the same challenge they did last vlog to decide which nn gets to have/do what
- going surfing
- telling the legends how much they mean to them
- “you’re our family and you subscribe like even if we don’t tell you to like we don’t force you to do anything”
- brooke unboxing nn fashion
- biggy not getting his games back
- interview before something
- brooke getting charm and disco to say stuff about how much they love each other
- “the norris nuts just went surfing so i think it’s a good time to show you this”
- stay tuned either on a black screen or after someone saying there’s a big surprise
- an unnecessary meme

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice to see in their most recent video that sabre was out by her self with a boy (well Brooke was hinting a lot that it was a boy). Bit weird they were spying on her but I’m glad they’re actually letting her act her age more.

I find it a little weird the kids only ever really wear their merch, especially Sabre. Like Sabre is supposedly on a date wearing a ‘ledgends’ crop top. Not sure if they genuinely just love the clothes or if they’re made to wear them purely for money purposes.

Reactions: 8
Just realised I put ledgends instead of legends lmao and I can’t edit the post anymore 😂
Nice to see in their most recent video that sabre was out by her self with a boy (well Brooke was hinting a lot that it was a boy). Bit weird they were spying on her but I’m glad they’re actually letting her act her age more.

I find it a little weird the kids only ever really wear their merch, especially Sabre. Like Sabre is supposedly on a date wearing a ‘ledgends’ crop top. Not sure if they genuinely just love the clothes or if they’re made to wear them purely for money purposes.

In the recent Norris nuts video they said the reason they had a break is because Brooke had a failed operation and she felt really down about the fact it failed? They didn’t mention what her operation was or how it didn’t go well or anything, but hopefully it’s alright

after not posting for several weeks, i was really hoping for a better vlog then the one we received today. the vlogs are full of nn fashion, scaring flizzy and repeating challenges they’ve already done. their content is really going downhill

• Angry
Reactions: 10
after not posting for several weeks, i was really hoping for a better vlog then the one we received today. the vlogs are full of nn fashion, scaring flizzy and repeating challenges they’ve already done. their content is really going downhill
They’re clearly really struggling. Brooke was saying a couple of videos back about how Sabre is the one who wanted to do YouTube and is the reason they are where they are today.

Sabre is growing up, Brooke has started to make comments a lot about how Sabre is too ‘cool’ for them now and isn’t interested in making the videos as much.

Justin is clearly not doing too well mental health wise.

Brooke is struggling with her health and wants to stop being involved with the videos so much because it makes her too tired.

So that leaves Sockie, Biggy and Naz in charge of making content for like 5 YouTube accounts.

They need to hire help, whether that’s an editor, a nanny, or someone to replace Brooke in planning and filming challenge videos. I feel like they either need to stop YouTube or look for some help because it’s just not healthy for anyone in the family at this rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re clearly really struggling. Brooke was saying a couple of videos back about how Sabre is the one who wanted to do YouTube and is the reason they are where they are today.

Sabre is growing up, Brooke has started to make comments a lot about how Sabre is too ‘cool’ for them now and isn’t interested in making the videos as much.

Justin is clearly not doing too well mental health wise.

Brooke is struggling with her health and wants to stop being involved with the videos so much because it makes her too tired.

So that leaves Sockie, Biggy and Naz in charge of making content for like 5 YouTube accounts.

They need to hire help, whether that’s an editor, a nanny, or someone to replace Brooke in planning and filming challenge videos. I feel like they either need to stop YouTube or look for some help because it’s just not healthy for anyone in the family at this rate.
They really should just cut down to 1 maybe 2 channels max and maybe 2 videos a week as well. Obviously they have to think about finances but, if they've been sensible with their money, cutting down to only a couple of vids a week would still be enough to sustain them whilst removing a great deal of stress!

I've not watched them for a few months but from what's been said on here Sabre is getting a bit fed up of YT and is finally growing up and realising it isn't what she wants (good for her!) but I feel like the channel relied on her much more than the other NN realised. If Sockie, Biggy and Naz want to continue YT they need to be sensible and not repeat the same content time and again. I know it's easier said than done but they need to ignore the little kids who are constantly begging them to do more and more and focus on doing much less but better quality.

Their current set up is far from healthy and very much not sustainable.

It's sad but they've really pinned themselves into a corner. If Justin still had the swim school the kids could quit youtube altogether or focus more on fun, family content now and then like they did when they originally started their channel and get to focus more on school. But because neither parent really works now, they're having to keep it going and it's only going to get harder the older they get. This has happened with many family vlogging channels. The kids grow up, some start to lose interest, eventually it fizzles out and their views drop. Definitely not sustainable or wise for such a large family.

Has anybody seen there newest vlog about there Christmas present? Why wasn’t Naz in the video? Also I feel like sockie is the only one that takes care of winky and another dog is really unnecessary because sockie will have to take care of another dog that is much bigger.

The shorts the girls are allowed to wear really confuses me. Sockie and Sabre seem to wear this pair a lot . They are really odd looking and ill fitting. Seen them in several vlogs.
Or maybe I’m reaching idk?
Yeah I agree, they look so odd. They look really old and worn, like the backs have unrolled and gone saggy. Idk if that’s the style but they don’t look right.

Does anybody else find it odd that in the latest video where Sabre was out at a cafe with a friend, she was wearing a Norris nuts fashion top??

I assumed the kids wore them in the videos but I didn’t think they actually wore them all the time, especially at Sabre’s age and in front of friends…

Does anybody else find it odd that in the latest video where Sabre was out at a cafe with a friend, she was wearing a Norris nuts fashion top??

I assumed the kids wore them in the videos but I didn’t think they actually wore them all the time, especially at Sabre’s age and in front of friends…
Yes!! I mentioned this a few posts ago and I’m glad someone agrees lol

Reactions: 2
They really should just cut down to 1 maybe 2 channels max and maybe 2 videos a week as well. Obviously they have to think about finances but, if they've been sensible with their money, cutting down to only a couple of vids a week would still be enough to sustain them whilst removing a great deal of stress!

I've not watched them for a few months but from what's been said on here Sabre is getting a bit fed up of YT and is finally growing up and realising it isn't what she wants (good for her!) but I feel like the channel relied on her much more than the other NN realised. If Sockie, Biggy and Naz want to continue YT they need to be sensible and not repeat the same content time and again. I know it's easier said than done but they need to ignore the little kids who are constantly begging them to do more and more and focus on doing much less but better quality.

Their current set up is far from healthy and very much not sustainable.
I actually think they’d make more money if they produces one or two videos a week on their main channel and got rid of the rest because the videos they do produce would be of way better quality since they would focus more on them

Yes!! I mentioned this a few posts ago and I’m glad someone agrees lol
Sorry I didn’t see your post - but yes I agree it’s really weird. As a 17 year old I would be so embarrassed to be wearing Norris nuts fashion at a cafe with friends. It’s one thing to wear it around your house and on videos as it’s good advertising but to wear it out with friends….the top she was wearing was subtle for NN fashion, it was a white singlet with NN on the front but still. They used to wear lots of different clothes that I thought were quite cool and quirky.

Sorry I didn’t see your post - but yes I agree it’s really weird. As a 17 year old I would be so embarrassed to be wearing Norris nuts fashion at a cafe with friends. It’s one thing to wear it around your house and on videos as it’s good advertising but to wear it out with friends….the top she was wearing was subtle for NN fashion, it was a white singlet with NN on the front but still. They used to wear lots of different clothes that I thought were quite cool and quirky.
I wonder if Brooke and Justin make them wear NN fashion a lot of the time because if she had to wear their Kerch she picked the most subtle item of NN fashion she could. I miss their old clothing style, I thought it was really quirky too and actually looked forward to seeing what outfits they would be wearing each video. I don’t get why they have to wear their merchandise all the time? Other youtubers like Emma Chamberlain never do that. And I think Sabre probably was embarassed to be wearing NN merch to meet with her friend because as she’s growing up she seems to be getting more easily embarassed about things like some of the blogs they do which she now doesn’t always participate in and in the recent video when the kids were running around with cameras (she just seemed a little embarassed like any other teen would be). She’s become a lot more mature in comparison to the other NN recently and I think her growing disinterest in these challenge blogs indicates that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.