Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think it was inappropriate for them to include the song, especially with lyrics about suicide and wanting to kill yourself. They have quite a young audience. They perhaps should have spoken more about it if they included it, instead they just briefly mention it.

In their video where they eat like a Brit for a day Biggy says something along the lines on ‘kill me now’ or something similar when asked to pull out a dead tree from the garden. He said it jokingly but once again I don’t think it’s appropriate given their audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I wonder if they fake their personalities for camera

idk its just a bit weird for me to see almost teens and teens scream their head off when they get killed in a video game

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I wonder if they fake their personalities for camera

idk its just a bit weird for me to see almost teens and teens scream their head off when they get killed in a video game
I think they do it because they're immature. They're only ever really around each other so they end up copying each other's mannerisms and reinforcing certain behaviours, particularly Biggy and Sockie. They are socially stunted.

Reactions: 8
To me it seems like the four older ones are closer to Brooke and Disco and Charm are a lot closer to Justin. To be honest I have barely seen Brooke and Charm together since she was born.
I know that I’m very late but I’m surprised that Sabre is closer to Brooke. She is the most like Justin in looks and personality. I can see the younger ones having a closer relationship with Justin.

i was so shocked when I was watching one of their lasted videos about their mixed up daily routine ! Does Brooke just microwave meals for them every dinner ? For someone who is strict on their diet and gives them bananas for breakfast and only one piece of chocolate when they win a challenge, i really did not expect that I guess I wasn’t paying attention… and when i was watching them eating British meals, the roast just looked like a microwave meal, it looked revolting. So Sockie is the only one who cooks in the house

Reactions: 5
I know that I’m very late but I’m surprised that Sabre is closer to Brooke. She is the most like Justin in looks and personality. I can see the younger ones having a closer relationship with Justin.

i was so shocked when I was watching one of their lasted videos about their mixed up daily routine ! Does Brooke just microwave meals for them every dinner ? For someone who is strict on their diet and gives them bananas for breakfast and only one piece of chocolate when they win a challenge, i really did not expect that I guess I wasn’t paying attention… and when i was watching them eating British meals, the roast just looked like a microwave meal, it looked revolting. So Sockie is the only one who cooks in the house
Yep Brooke said they eat that most of the time.... how healthy

Brooke doesn’t even microwave the meals for the kids, they do that themselves.

I wonder what Brooke and Justin eat for dinner?

As others have said it’s not as if they could t afford a chef or similar. I’m sure there would be a home cooked meal delivery service in Newcastle that could deliver a big lasagne or something pre cut up that the NN could heat in the microwave.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
T
Brooke doesn’t even microwave the meals for the kids, they do that themselves.

I wonder what Brooke and Justin eat for dinner?

As others have said it’s not as if they could t afford a chef or similar. I’m sure there would be a home cooked meal delivery service in Newcastle that could deliver a big lasagne or something pre cut up that the NN could heat in the microwave.
That’s so bloody sad.. even something like Hello Fresh that would ensure the kids are getting veggies. The older children are old enough to help with things like that but it’s sad they seem to have nobody taking care of them sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
very strange.
brooke tightly controls their diet,severely restricts them with regard to sweets and etc.
she does this because she wants them to eat healthy.
and in the end all thet get to eat is microwaved dinners.
i hope they at least eat enough now - not long ago it seemed that the kids were not eating enough.
they often seemed hungry and writers on this forum wrote that this (and the poor diet) could be contributing to the kids growth problems.

• Heart
I Cannot believe the amount of microwave meals they eat. (around 15:33).

Do these kids ever get a homemade meal? I know this is nothing new and already a known fact that they only eat deliveries or microwave meals, but it just shocks me so much.

Maybe this is another effect of whatever has been going on with Justin and Brooke recently, if Justin is struggling mentally then it’s unlikely he’d have the motivation to cook, and Brooke is ill so she won’t either.

I feel like with all their money they would really benefit from hiring a nanny or a personal chef to cook for the children, instead of spending so much money on takeouts and microwave meals ?
Omg I love it when you guys put the links on here there’s no ads!!! The Norris nuts would be so annoyed if they knew people could watch their videos and they don’t make any money from it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
omg I havent watched in forever but im soooo glad biggie cut his hair. Looks so much better

Reactions: 2
Sabre turned 17. I hope she can do what she wants for her birthday and starts thinking more about her future this year.

Reactions: 10
Brooke mentioned that she used to be a radiographer in their recent community post.
she also mentioned "The way Sab handled and dealt with medical news that made her have to completely change her life goals"
so I'm guessing she quit surfing and skating because of her medical issues.
she must have been very upset when she had to
It's hard to believe that next year she'll be eighteen!

Brooke mentioned that she used to be a radiographer in their recent community post.
she also mentioned "The way Sab handled and dealt with medical news that made her have to completely change her life goals"
so I'm guessing she quit surfing and skating because of her medical issues.
she must have been very upset when she had to
It's hard to believe that next year she'll be eighteen!
That’s interesting that she used to have a real job and a university educated job at that… where did you read this? I can’t find anything?

Reactions: 1
i would like to draw attention to a post by brooke on sabres birthday on the norris nuts youtube channel community page( 4/1/22).
i want to dwell on 2 points-
1)a quote-"the way sab handled and dealt with medical news that made her have to completely change her life goals was something i aspire to be
like".
it seems that sabre left competitive sport because of her medical condition.
2)from the post we learn that brooke wanted to be a home stay mom, have lots of children and to homeschool the kids long before she was married. she wanted to be a home stay mother from a quite early age.
she didnt tell justin about the this until after they were married.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am watching their “last to leave parents bed” video. When talking about a potential ‘more than friends’ situation sabre is in, sabre says that she would ask for Brookes permission if anything were to happen and Brooke replies “don’t do that… it’s your life you can do what you want”.

Ngl I’m quite surprised by this, I thought Brooke would be much stricter with relationships etc. As odd as this family can be, I really think they’re starting to do well with letting Sabre act her age. She has been missing in a lot of videos now so is obviously either busy doing other stuff or just doesn’t want to participate. She finally has her own phone, is learning to drive, and she’s just turned 17. I feel like things are starting to get good for Sabre and I’m glad.

Brooke also says Sabre had to choose between surfing, skateboarding, or youtube and that she chose YouTube and that’s why they are where they are today. So maybe the choice wasn’t entirely down to her medical condition?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brooke also says Sabre had to choose between surfing, skateboarding, or youtube and that she chose YouTube and that’s why they are where they are today. So maybe the choice wasn’t entirely down to her medical condition?
Maybe she knew her medical condition was something that wasn’t going to go away or be fixed quite easily so she chose YouTube because she knew that was something that wouldn’t be affected by her medical condition?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi, has anyone realised that the Norris nuts haven't posted in 2 weeks. They might've posted something on their other channels I'm not 100% sure but like I know its stressful and they just edited the whole Christmas vlog and want time to themselves but honestly I think they would've started posting by now. I'm starting to think soon a "winky died" post will appear and they will explain why they didn't post for ages. Hopefully not though. I'm interested in Sabre's birthday, I wonder how that went. I mean, she's 18 in a year, that's crazy!!

Reactions: 1
It’s the summer in Oz just now…maybe they have given the kids some time off, gone on holiday? But Justin is clearly not well…a lot of things going on I would suspect.

Reactions: 3
They posted on Instagram saying they took a rest from youtube but are uploading again on Saturday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.