Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don't think Brooke has much education either, which does make me wonder why she's chosen to homeschool all 4 kids (and likely Disco and Charm as well). I know kids that were homeschooled and were well above kids their own age in english and maths and went on to graduate with distinguished degrees. The Norris Nuts are the opposite, clearly they're being held back for whatever selfish reasons.

Maybe they don't film anything about homeschool because they feel like it would be boring or wouldn't get many views, or Brooke doesn't want them to make herself look bad when she clearly puts very little effort into making sure her kids get an education. We know they probably only spend a few hours a week anyway on school work, when in reality filming YouTube videos pretty much consumes their entire lives and any learning they do is second to that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think there was initially good intentions behind home schooling - the children could spend more time skating and surfing which they were talented at. Sabre was competing regularly at one point.

Reactions: 4
I think there was initially good intentions behind home schooling - the children could spend more time skating and surfing which they were talented at. Sabre was competing regularly at one point.
Maybe, because Justin wanted them to all be athletes like him. I mean it would make sense for Sabre to have been homeschooled when she was competing, but it seems like they made the decision to homeschool them from a very early age. They could at least have the kids follow a schedule so they're actually learning and not just doing online worksheets.

• Heart
this could be true.its sounds very probable.

but it was obvious from very early on that only sabre had the talent and the drive to succeed.
and the other siblings kept being homeschooled.
charm and disco are also kept at home-long before they can be trained seriously.
i think they may be other motives as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we reckon they’ll stop vlogging after this year? Or did Brooke just suggest such a thing for the drama of it?
Personally, I wonder if she’s being serious. Selfishly, I’d like them to continue because I do find the Norris nuts entertaining. However, I think maybe it’s in their best interests to stop, to grow up as most kids do without the eyes of the world constantly watching them and more importantly, the pressure that comes with being the main financial providers in the family. If they do stop, are Brooke and Justin planning on finding new jobs? Will Justin buy another building to open a swim school? The moving to Queensland situation seems to keep stalling so would he buy in Newcastle for the time being, that does seem like a bit of a waste considering the school wouldn’t run for long.

• Heart
Do we reckon they’ll stop vlogging after this year? Or did Brooke just suggest such a thing for the drama of it?
Personally, I wonder if she’s being serious. Selfishly, I’d like them to continue because I do find the Norris nuts entertaining. However, I think maybe it’s in their best interests to stop, to grow up as most kids do without the eyes of the world constantly watching them and more importantly, the pressure that comes with being the main financial providers in the family. If they do stop, are Brooke and Justin planning on finding new jobs? Will Justin buy another building to open a swim school? The moving to Queensland situation seems to keep stalling so would he buy in Newcastle for the time being, that does seem like a bit of a waste considering the school wouldn’t run for long.
When did she say that?

Reactions: 1
I doubt they'll ever stop vlogging. Even if Sabre loses interest, it doesn't seem like Biggy or Sockie would want to stop and they've lived off their kids for so long so I doubt Brooke and Justin are that interested in going out and finding jobs or opening another swim school. I'd like to see them cut back the OTT challenges though. They seemed to be getting desperate this year trying to find new content, getting all these new pets, talking about new houses, etc. It seems the little ones too are being prepped to want to do vlogs as well, which I'm sure they'll appear in more as they get older. Although their youtube fame isn't going to last forever and the smart thing would of course be to stop vlogging

Reactions: 3
brooke didnt say they would stop vlogging.
she talked about her stopping to participate in the vlogs,because she was tired.it was implyed that it has to do with health concerns.
i doubt if she will really stop participating-she may play a less central role. i doubt that too-she enjoys it to much.
it would be best for the kids for them to stop vlogging and lead normal lives, but that is not going to happen.

Reactions: 2
S
When did she say that?
Second most or most recent Vlog on main channel I think

brooke didnt say they would stop vlogging.
she talked about her stopping to participate in the vlogs,because she was tired.it was implyed that it has to do with health concerns.
i doubt if she will really stop participating-she may play a less central role. i doubt that too-she enjoys it to much.
it would be best for the kids for them to stop vlogging and lead normal lives, but that is not going to happen.
I think her participating less would probably be a good thing for the channel but her participation is definitely crucial in the Norris nuts do stuff videos so if she does stop I assume that channel won’t make it through to the end of 2022

In their Christmas vlog Brooke says that Justin has lost 28kg (61 pounds). I swear he wasn’t even that overweight before? That’s a lot of weight to lose.

it baffles my mind that they show every bit of their house and ive never seen a study corner with school /education/note books in a house with six kids. FIVE OF WHOM ARE SCHOOL GOING AGE KIDS.
No really, it legit blows my mind. Ive never even seen homes where there arent books even if its just a toddler. Take the Ballinger family for example. I dont agree with their home schooling style and theyre all behind in different areas like Bailey is so socially behind and sheltered but even with them, Jessica has a schedule everyday that would make any homeschooling parent envious.
How does the NN kids have no structure. Its not that theyre behind on education but the fact that their educational quality is sooooo low while living in a country like Australia. I know they’re kids but i keep getting second hand embarrassment from the grammer/spelling issues they have in their video titles and subtitles. I feel sorry for them. They all have specific interests like cooking for sockie, fashion and makeup for Sabre, biggy’s music and Naz’s art. For the exception of Naz, none of the other kids have had any real improvement in any of their fields of interest and its just sad. The entire mature world is ridiculing them silently and its not even their fault. The parents are monetizing on that.

HOW DO THEY NOT HAVE ANY SCHOOL BOOKS VISIBLE ANYWHERE OR AM I TRIPPING !!!

also, i think they’re deliberately ignoring the requests for school routine videos because i dont think they’re doing any or very little and thus do not want to be exposed. Every youtuber out there, big or little, has made school routines because it gets tons of views and we know NN would do any clickbaity video if it would get them views. Except this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In their Christmas vlog Brooke says that Justin has lost 28kg (61 pounds). I swear he wasn’t even that overweight before? That’s a lot of weight to lose.
That’s a lot of weight to loose in the space he lost it. If he lost that amount over a year it wouldn’t be so bad but he lost that in the space of a couple of months. Over 4 stone, ideal weight lost would be 2lb a week. There’s more going on with Justin, I think that he’s heading for a nervous breakdown which can explain some of the weight loss. That man is ill and Brooke needs to rein it in with all the bloody new dogs and babies. It’s not even the weight loss he’s just a shell of the man he once was, speaking about how ill Brooke is and how she’s mum to 6 babies had he looked in the mirror to see how ill he looks!! How the Norris Nut child fans were telling him to speak to his kids before going to bed to connect to them? He’s with them 24 hrs a day nobody does anything outside the family unit. Then there was the vlog reacting to TikToks he was away on another planet.

That’s a lot of weight to loose in the space he lost it. If he lost that amount over a year it wouldn’t be so bad but he lost that in the space of a couple of months. Over 4 stone, ideal weight lost would be 2lb a week. There’s more going on with Justin, I think that he’s heading for a nervous breakdown which can explain some of the weight loss. That man is ill and Brooke needs to rein it in with all the bloody new dogs and babies. It’s not even the weight loss he’s just a shell of the man he once was, speaking about how ill Brooke is and how she’s mum to 6 babies had he looked in the mirror to see how ill he looks!! How the Norris Nut child fans were telling him to speak to his kids before going to bed to connect to them? He’s with them 24 hrs a day nobody does anything outside the family unit. Then there was the vlog reacting to TikToks he was away on another planet.
In regards to the nervous breakdown, did you catch the lyrics of Biggy’s songs at the end of the latest vlog? I started off cringing as he really has no singing talent, but he’s a kid and enjoying himself so whatever.. BUT.. he sang something like I remember when you were on the road to S_____ (mouthed suicide) and then said you were on the lounge and told everyone you wanted to KYS (kill yourself). And then went on to sing how he turned his life around. Biggy, Sockie and Naz and the parents were all there and crying. That was really heartbreaking, that’s a lot for those children to understand and unpack and it’s obvious to me why they’re so emotional now.

I think there must be a lot that goes on behind the scenes there with that going on and Brooke being sick, I feel like they have to have some sort of worry or anxiety about their parents dying/getting sick etc, even if they don’t realise it yet. I do hope it’s true that Justin is feeling a lot better, how sad for them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I Cannot believe the amount of microwave meals they eat. (around 15:33).

Do these kids ever get a homemade meal? I know this is nothing new and already a known fact that they only eat deliveries or microwave meals, but it just shocks me so much.

Maybe this is another effect of whatever has been going on with Justin and Brooke recently, if Justin is struggling mentally then it’s unlikely he’d have the motivation to cook, and Brooke is ill so she won’t either.

I feel like with all their money they would really benefit from hiring a nanny or a personal chef to cook for the children, instead of spending so much money on takeouts and microwave meals ?

• Heart
It doesn't make sense how Brooke is always controlling the kids' food and they're not even allowed to eat candy or just a piece if they win a challenge and they have their fridge full of microwaveable meals. This is unhealthy. Even if there are vegetables in it, there's nothing similar to fresh cooked food. I have never seen Brooke use the oven before and I doubt she cooks behind the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She sounds so proud that they eat pretty much nothing but microwave meals.

"I reckon we should get 4 microwaves"

No, how about you actually cook a substantial meal for your kids 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She sounds so proud that they eat pretty much nothing but microwave meals.

"I reckon we should get 4 microwaves"

No, how about you actually cook a substantial meal for your kids 🤦‍♀️
fr she acts as if it’s a flex. the kids are going to develop serious digestive issues with all this processed food and binge eating. i wouldn’t be surprised if one child developed a restrictive or binge eating disorder too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It sounds like Justin probably has been really ill, mentally. From Biggy's song it sounds like he was definitely suicidal and in one of the videos a while back, I can't remember which one but I think it was Justin's birthday I remember Brooke saying how proud she was of him after he told her he was depressed, around the time they sold the swim school. It sounds very hard for the kids to have gone through something like that along with Brooke being ill. I bet Justin feels under a lot of pressure, what with six kids he has because Brooke "convinced him," winky and soon a protection dog that he doesn't want which you can bet will become his responsibility to walk. For a while I doubted that he'd get much support within his family because of the way he gets walked over by Brooke but the kids seem very aware that he must have mental health issues by Biggy's song and their reaction to it. I hope he really is feeling better.

I love how passionate Sockie is about training Winky. She's very good at it and you can tell it means a lot to her to have him. Most of her gifts were to do with winky which I though was really nice.

• Heart
the christmas vlog was so annoying to watch. it was literally just brooke shoving a camera in everyone’s face. literally. there’s no pause in the video where they just sit down quietly and talk together, not just brooke shouting and the kids screaming. i’m genuinely embarrassed for brooke, imagine how justin feels oh my goodness. having a grown woman running around the house all day with a camera filming you to be “funny”. i don’t have a massive issue with the kids except naz and biggy (but they are still young) but the parents are a problem. one of them being an ill stay at home mum who acts like she runs the world and the other being a shut down doormat as a dad who threw his career away to edit his kids videos and take babies to a park. no doubt sabre will be out of the house by the time she’s of age. in the vlog she seemed to keep her distance from brooke and the kids and stayed with the quieter people like her aunt and flizzy.

Reactions: 5
In regards to the nervous breakdown, did you catch the lyrics of Biggy’s songs at the end of the latest vlog? I started off cringing as he really has no singing talent, but he’s a kid and enjoying himself so whatever.. BUT.. he sang something like I remember when you were on the road to S_____ (mouthed suicide) and then said you were on the lounge and told everyone you wanted to KYS (kill yourself). And then went on to sing how he turned his life around. Biggy, Sockie and Naz and the parents were all there and crying. That was really heartbreaking, that’s a lot for those children to understand and unpack and it’s obvious to me why they’re so emotional now.

I think there must be a lot that goes on behind the scenes there with that going on and Brooke being sick, I feel like they have to have some sort of worry or anxiety about their parents dying/getting sick etc, even if they don’t realise it yet. I do hope it’s true that Justin is feeling a lot better, how sad for them.
goodness! what video?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.