Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught Sockie Being Racist In An NN Gaming Video,Tell Me Your Thoughts
https://viralchop.com/best-dressed-themed-outfit-wins-in-roblox-w-the-norris-nuts/
At 3:14
(For Those Who Cant Access It) :

She Could Have Literally Picked Black But She Chose Dark Brown Skin Colour On Roblox And Said "You Cant Get More Black Then That" And Sabre Turned To Her And Awkwardly Laughed
I was shocked when i saw this. She's just a kid and making colourist jokes.
Honestly I feel like Sabre didn't even think about it because she just laughed. I don't feel like Sabre's racist because she said she really liked Kevin Hart, Biggy too he used to love Nicki Manaj haha. Biggy also posted a video about gay marriage a long time ago so I think the Norris family is open minded.

Before I had a thought that they were home schooled so their parents could control what they thought about topics like race etc. It could also explain their "limited" screen time on social media.

Maybe a they make jokes like that off camera but probably don't know how it could affect people, it was before BLM became popular so I'm sure they didn't know much about it and even so I know Sabre posted something on her Instagram about it and she controls her Instagram account unlike the others. Sockie controls hers aswell but I can't remebr if she posted about it or not. Sabre also liked comments on her Tiktok about blm, but you never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did they take that video down or cut that part out? I can't stand their gaming content, it's all so cringeworthy.

I will be very surprised if Sabre does move out at 18 and goes to university and I totally can't see her with kids of her own in a few years at all. I will be happy if she begins rebelling more though. I think she is finally growing and early signs of puberty are kicking in. Maybe as she gets more confident in her body and grows more she'll be more able to go off and do her own thing.
i think she'll get tired of this child play soon

Honestly I feel like Sabre didn't even think about it because she just laughed. I don't feel like Sabre's racist because she said she really liked Kevin Hart, Biggy too he used to love Nicki Manaj haha. Biggy also posted a video about gay marriage a long time ago so I think the Norris family is open minded.

Before I had a thought that they were home schooled so their parents could control what they thought about topics like race etc. It could also explain their "limited" screen time on social media.

Maybe a they make jokes like that off camera but probably don't know how it could affect people, it was before BLM became popular so I'm sure they didn't know much about it and even so I know Sabre posted something on her Instagram about it and she controls her Instagram account unlike the others. Sockie controls hers aswell but I can't remebr if she posted about it or not. Sabre also liked comments on her Tiktok about blm, but you never know.
Thats A Really Valid Point
I dont think sabre liked the joke because of her low awkward laugh i was just as shocked with Sockie's behavior.Its funny how some people can watch this and ignore minor things like that . The real question is,why'd they still leave it in? Naz also edits Norris Nuts Gaming so maybe she sabotaged Sockie.Or they could have forgot about it/not noticed how it hurts others.

Tbh the BLM hashtag started in 2015 but I guess most people didn’t realise until this year (sockie was only 8 then). I do think that this is something you’d think your parents would point out as being offensive to some people, especially as the NN are always going on about how they are all accepting. I think Sabre probably was shocked by what sockie said and is definitely the most aware of things like that. I don’t think sockie or any of them are racist but she should definitely think before she speaks (especially to her millions of followers) and honestly think at 13 she should be at least a little aware of what the world is really like and the inequities and injustices some people face. I think it would be very good for all of them (I have a feeling Naz and biggy are probably more aware than sockie tbh) to maybe use their platform to spread awareness to younger children as I recon their demographic is 7-12(ish) and it can be quite difficult to understand these things when your young so they could really make a difference with their platform. I’m glad Sabre posted about BLM and hope she can encourage her family to use their platform to help spread awareness.

• Heart
Tbh the BLM hashtag started in 2015 but I guess most people didn’t realise until this year (sockie was only 8 then). I do think that this is something you’d think your parents would point out as being offensive to some people, especially as the NN are always going on about how they are all accepting. I think Sabre probably was shocked by what sockie said and is definitely the most aware of things like that. I don’t think sockie or any of them are racist but she should definitely think before she speaks (especially to her millions of followers) and honestly think at 13 she should be at least a little aware of what the world is really like and the inequities and injustices some people face. I think it would be very good for all of them (I have a feeling Naz and biggy are probably more aware than sockie tbh) to maybe use their platform to spread awareness to younger children as I recon their demographic is 7-12(ish) and it can be quite difficult to understand these things when your young so they could really make a difference with their platform. I’m glad Sabre posted about BLM and hope she can encourage her family to use their platform to help spread awareness.
i dont think she is racist but that was a bit of colourist remark

Reactions: 5
Oh no it’s happened-NN cooking. Should be called NN bleeping up the kitchen

• Haha
How many channels have they given Sockie now? She literally got 2 channels, while the others havent even got one, not counting the do stuff and playtime ones because theyre for all of them. I think the fact that Sockie didnt realise you have to sweeten cocoa powder says a lot about her skills... i hope that we get to see her improve her skills on this channel

Reactions: 9
How many channels have they given Sockie now? She literally got 2 channels, while the others havent even got one, not counting the do stuff and playtime ones because theyre for all of them. I think the fact that Sockie didnt realise you have to sweeten cocoa powder says a lot about her skills... i hope that we get to see her improve her skills on this channel
Same,Thats A Pretty Basic Skill,Coco Powder Is Pretty Bitter.

I Feel Like,in the belly piercing prank (Long Time Ago) Brooke wasn't mad about Sabre having one,she was mad she was growing up really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she has such a passion for cooking I’d like to see her actually learn some skills and try to get good at it (without the chef outfit). Although she’s spoilt AF and I’m not too interested in seeing her make a mess or burn herself accidentally. It confuses me that she apparently reads cookbooks but didn't really know much about measurements. I bet there’s a few 8 year olds that watch her and know a bit more about being in a kitchen tbh.😆

And...already she ended up making a mess and cutting herself, over something as simple as ginger chocolate overnight oats. lol this is going to be a hot mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If she has such a passion for cooking I’d like to see her actually learn some skills and try to get good at it (without the chef outfit). Although she’s spoilt AF and I’m not too interested in seeing her make a mess or burn herself accidentally. It confuses me that she apparently reads cookbooks but didn't really know much about measurements. I bet there’s a few 8 year olds that watch her and know a bit more about being in a kitchen tbh.😆

And...already she ended up making a mess and cutting herself, over something as simple as ginger chocolate overnight oats. lol this is going to be a hot mess.
Right? I Think Its More Of A Phase But If Its A Passion,Id Like To See Her Try Harder

Reactions: 4
they posted on their main channel today and its because Sabre fainted again. Sabre and Sockie had to go get blood work done to see if Sockie needs to take growth hormones or not(I'm betting she will). anyways because of Covid they couldn't get their blood taken at the same time so they had to go by themselves. Sabre went first and Sockie stayed in the waiting room. Justin and Disco stayed outside. after some time Sockie started to hear Sabre cry so she went and got Justin. Sockie than stayed outside, crying. Sabre had fainted while getting her blood taken but Sockie didn't know that. i understand why she was upset and didn't really know what was happening but I don't think its anything to bawl your eyes out about. Sabre's fainted before while getting a shot or needle. Sockie said that she thought Sabre had died! i was shocked. she really doesn't have any common sense. the worst and most likely thing that could have happened was that Sabre fainted and she did. she was also biting on her fingers. first, she's in a doctors office. that's were people who are sick or have medical problems go to get their blood taken. she shouldn't be putting her hand in her mouth especially because of Covid. second, maybe Sockie has anxiety. that could be why she gets so upset about things and bits her fingers. at least Sabre's growing😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally they’re checking to see if Sockie needs growth hormones as well. They said she’s only at the 5th percentile and has delayed maturation. I think she’s probably going to need something. Or of course she just isn’t eating enough. Also, Sockie is 13 and honestly forgot to put on shoes to go to the doctor. How did Justin not even realise this until they got there?

I don't understand why the doctor simply telling Sabre that Sockie would need more blood drawn would cause her to faint. Sockie flipped out and it looked like was having a panic attack, was probably exaggerating it for the camera. At least she went outside and wasn't in the office when she got upset. Then Sabre said she wished Sockie filmed her fainting!? Because with them everything has to be on camera. Yikes. I'm glad Sabre appears to be growing normally now as well.

Reactions: 6
Finally they’re checking to see if Sockie needs growth hormones as well. They said she’s only at the 5th percentile and has delayed maturation. I think she’s probably going to need something. Or of course she just isn’t eating enough. Also, Sockie is 13 and honestly forgot to put on shoes to go to the doctor. How did Justin not even realise this until they got there?

I don't understand why the doctor simply telling Sabre that Sockie would need more blood drawn would cause her to faint. Sockie flipped out and it looked like was having a panic attack, was probably exaggerating it for the camera. At least she went outside and wasn't in the office when she got upset. Then Sabre said she wished Sockie filmed her fainting!? Because with them everything has to be on camera. Yikes. I'm glad Sabre appears to be growing normally now as well.
I think Sabre takes it on to herself too much to be the big sister and protect and entertain everyone. Honestly when she said hearing about Sockie was what made her faint it really worried me, we all worry and sometimes cry about those we love but to faint because you’re so stressed about it pretty concerning. Also, why was the doctor telling Sabre about Sockie’s blood test? I know their sisters but why would you tell a child something like that when they’re already in a stressful situation having a blood test themself and then piling on stress about a loved one. Either the doctor was very unprofessional or Sabre fainted for a different reason. I agree that it’s shocking that Sabre wished they’d caught her fainting for content because that’s not really the first thing you should be thinking about after such a thing happens too you. I think Sabre mentioned fainting before when having a vaccination and we’ve seen her pass out after doing growth hormone, all of these involve needles. I know people can faint when they haven’t eaten enough and/or are tired when getting an injection (or something involving needles) so perhaps their limited diet and having to wake up early for appointments caused this. I’m pretty sure most tattoo artists and piercers tell you to eat before getting anything, specifically sugary foods, to minimise the risk of passing out.

why did they have to use sockie having a literal meltdown for the thumbnail in the new video? it’s so weird how they clickbait like that on a more serious video. i feel really bad for sockie i do feel like she does have anxiety and like people have mentioned before she may be on the autism spectrum and anxiety is a very common symptom of autism, she looked terrified like she was having some sort of panic attack :( and i agree, they don’t need to film things like sockie getting a blood test or sabre fainting, there is no need to mention that they should’ve done that cause it makes them seem so hungry for views and it is quite a serious situation for them to be doing it all for views. sabre said she was 150cm which is 4’11 i think so nearly 5 foot so i’m happy for her and i’m glad she’s growing and i think she’s also started the early stages of puberty which is great for her :) i hope sockie’s health is okay but she is really short for a 13 year old so hopefully she’s just a late bloomer and nothing is actually wrong but with their 1000 calorie (from what i’ve heard) diet then i wouldn’t be surprised if that’s stunt her growth, they did also mention that naz hasn’t grown much either in one of their previous vlogs so it’s a bit concerning that they’ve mentioned growth problems about 3 kids now.

• Heart
My gosh. I dont know what happend for Sabre to cry that way, she fainted before right? Was she that scared?
I just dont understand why Disco couldnt stay at home and that Sockie could stay outside with Justin before they go in? Sockie was really scared and had a massive panick attack and needed to deal with it by herself, that sad!

Gosh I felt so genuinely upset watching Sockie cry, I think that was 100% genuine tears and fear you can tell by how she took the camera away from her face that it wasn't an act. The reasonings Sabre and Sockie gave for crying seemed a bit odd though. I can't see why Sabre would cry before and after fainting and some of the captions Sockie put in to explain what she was doing seemed a bit odd to me too. Also so strange how Sabre I think said in the car that Justin just doesn't worry about them- I found it so tough that we didn't see him comfort Sockie or Sabre.
I also found it so touching that Sabre had to be big sister while they were both so afraid. It seemed like a tough day for both of them.

It’s uncomfortable – surely Sabre and Sockie are old enough that they know it’s not necessary to share everything online, especially something like that? Or is a lot of it purely an act to make more money? I think Sabre’s little comment was pretty revealing.

Reactions: 4
I do believe Sockie was actually upset and worried for her, not just exaggerating for the camera. I’m confused though, in this thread there’s a lot about how they should talk and show more of her medical stuff, but there’s also talk about how they post too much about it? Either way, they made a video about sabre, entirely about Sockie, as usual.

I do believe Sockie was actually upset and worried for her, not just exaggerating for the camera. I’m confused though, in this thread there’s a lot about how they should talk and show more of her medical stuff, but there’s also talk about how they post too much about it? Either way, they made a video about sabre, entirely about Sockie, as usual.
I Think Its More About Sockie Possibly Needing Medications Or That They Want To See Sabre Getting Better. We Want To Know But Not For Brooke To Milk It For Views .

Reactions: 3
Just watched their latest vlog..i cannot believe that all they seem concerned about is views..even though Sockie was terrified, she kept on filming for content..i wonder if their lack of growth is due to their diet..surely the doctors must see that their diets are inadequate..Naz doesn't seem to be growing much either..it's quite strange.

Just saw this, so I thought I'd copy and paste it here..this sounds exactly like the NN.."One of the most common issues is vitamin and nutritional deficiencies. Stunted growth, delayed puberty, and osteoporosis become real concerns when kids follow restrictive diets that don't meet their nutritional needs. Bones grow rapidly during childhood, for example, typically reaching peak mass by age 20"

Last edited:
I’m confused though, in this thread there’s a lot about how they should talk and show more of her medical stuff, but there’s also talk about how they post too much about it?
Yeah I'm torn. On one hand I want to know what's happening with their medical stuff just because they've posted so much about it. I hope that didn't sound weird. But on the other hand they deserve their privacy and sharing so much on the internet could have some long term effects. I think if they were going to stop sharing so much they should say it. They should also stop hinting at these medical issues and than never explaining. It makes their fans worried about them but than again it could all be a plot to get more views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.