Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'm torn. On one hand I want to know what's happening with their medical stuff just because they've posted so much about it. I hope that didn't sound weird. But on the other hand they deserve their privacy and sharing so much on the internet could have some long term effects. I think if they were going to stop sharing so much they should say it. They should also stop hinting at these medical issues and than never explaining. It makes their fans worried about them but than again it could all be a plot to get more views.
I mean, I think it's up to Sabre to share what she wants but I feel like she can still address her medical issues/growth and be open about it without making clickbait thumbnails to drive views and filming doctors appointments. I feel bad for Sockie if she was that terrified, but it isn't necessary for them to share everything and that was something that absolutely should have been kept private and not put up on their channel for so many to see. Enough is enough. Just talking about it though doesn't bother me so much, it's the way they hint at medical issues concerning the kids that watch them and later exploit it for more views that's such a problem imo.

Reactions: 5
Just watched their newest vlog..the whole thing was Sockie screaming, and taking over again..it's getting really old..her and Sabre are nearly 16 and 14, and they both looked close to tears because they didn't get any of the food..there is something really wrong there..

Reactions: 6
Just watched their newest vlog..the whole thing was Sockie screaming, and taking over again..it's getting really old..her and Sabre are nearly 16 and 14, and they both looked close to tears because they didn't get any of the food..there is something really wrong there..
yeah i'm worried for them, i hope they're ok

Reactions: 4
How many channels have they given Sockie now? She literally got 2 channels, while the others havent even got one,
I feel like Sockie tried to do something for her siblings by making the oatmeal for Biggy and Naz as well as for her and Sabre which is nice but it comes across as passive aggressive and controlling. They have to make life skills as well. But at least Sockie is making an effort i guess!

Also, did anyone see Naz and Biggy's reactions... they were trying to be nice but you could tell they didn't like it, I wonder if they do this regularly 🤔
At the end I think they started to try to make the situation more comfortable.

why did they have to use sockie having a literal meltdown for the thumbnail in the new video? it’s so weird how they clickbait like that on a more serious video. i feel really bad for sockie i do feel like she does have anxiety and like people have mentioned before she may be on the autism spectrum and anxiety is a very common symptom of autism, she looked terrified like she was having some sort of panic attack :( and i agree, they don’t need to film things like sockie getting a blood test or sabre fainting, there is no need to mention that they should’ve done that cause it makes them seem so hungry for views and it is quite a serious situation for them to be doing it all for views. sabre said she was 150cm which is 4’11 i think so nearly 5 foot so i’m happy for her and i’m glad she’s growing and i think she’s also started the early stages of puberty which is great for her :) i hope sockie’s health is okay but she is really short for a 13 year old so hopefully she’s just a late bloomer and nothing is actually wrong but with their 1000 calorie (from what i’ve heard) diet then i wouldn’t be surprised if that’s stunt her growth, they did also mention that naz hasn’t grown much either in one of their previous vlogs so it’s a bit concerning that they’ve mentioned growth problems about 3 kids now.
Growth problems in 3 out of 6 kids is unusual, but if it is not diet/excessive exercise related may indicate more of a genetic issue. It's interesting that so far it has been the 3 girls that have the issue and not Biggy. This could indicate a problem with the X-linked gene from Justin which means all of his daughters would have this issue but the boys would be fine. Having a growth hormone deficiency can also cause heightened emotions and anxiety levels. Which could explain why these kids seem to cry a lot more than other kids normally do.
I also felt really bad for Sockie in their latest video with her having the meltdown. That poor girl looked so scared and those tears and mannerisms appeared very real and not just for the camera. It will be interesting how she will feel about that video being posted on YouTube in a few years. I wonder why Brooke didn't take just her and Sabre. I think if a child is that nervous about blood being taken they would maybe need to have a parent sit with them and to comfort them and if it was me at that age I would have wanted my mum to be with me. I don't understand why these medical issues are the main focus of videos unless it is just for views as the videos never explain anything and perhaps just upset their young viewers. Which with the clickbait thumbnail and titles and the hyped up drama is why they do it. I could understand including these medical things as a side part of a video or even just having Sabre and Sockie retelling the story of Sockie's meltdown as the video footage was not really needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just watched the video after seeing all the comments. Why did they take Disco? If you can leave a baby at home and not trek them around the hospital in their PJ's why wouldn't you? This family either seriously lack logic or Brooke can't look after her own baby and toddler alone. Also when Sockie went to get Justin and told him to go in why did he say "I cant?". Sockie had clearly gone to get him for a reason and he was just faffing around. Sockie also shouldn't be responsible for getting Disco's stuff ready for going out the house. This family are honestly unbelievable. I felt so sorry for Sockie as you could see she was genuinely terrified. You could tell by the female stranger in the hospital who was trying to offer Sockie encouragement that she felt bad she didn't have a parent with her like most her age would.

Reactions: 9
Possibly they had a rule about a certain number of people in the waiting area so he had to wait out there or he just didn’t want Disco to make noise. I think Brooke didn’t want to be woken up so just made him take Disco, since it appears he does 98% of the caretaking for him anyway, it’s pretty sad.
I also felt really bad for Sockie in their latest video with her having the meltdown. That poor girl looked so scared and those tears and mannerisms appeared very real and not just for the camera. It will be interesting how she will feel about that video being posted on YouTube in a few years. I wonder why Brooke didn't take just her and Sabre. I think if a child is that nervous about blood being taken they would maybe need to have a parent sit with them and to comfort them and if it was me at that age I would have wanted my mum to be with me. I don't understand why these medical issues are the main focus of videos unless it is just for views as the videos never explain anything and perhaps just upset their young viewers. Which with the clickbait thumbnail and titles and the hyped up drama is why they do it. I could understand including these medical things as a side part of a video or even just having Sabre and Sockie retelling the story of Sockie's meltdown as the video footage was not really needed.
Too bad someone couldn’t have been there with sockie as she was panicking, to help her through it and tell her to turn the camera off. The parents should have sat them down afterwards and explained how it isn’t appropriate to share something like that, it should be kept in their family. But they didn’t of course because they know the clickbait gets them views and makes them more money. Sockie getting her immunization was bad enough but this was at a whole new level.

I Think Its More About Sockie Possibly Needing Medications Or That They Want To See Sabre Getting Better. We Want To Know But Not For Brooke To Milk It For Views .
Yes. Just a simple explanation would
Possibly they had a rule about a certain number of people in the waiting area so he had to wait out there or he just didn’t want Disco to make noise. I think Brooke didn’t want to be woken up so just made him take Disco, since it appears he does 98% of the caretaking for him anyway, it’s pretty sad.

Too bad someone couldn’t have been there with sockie as she was panicking, to help her through it and tell her to turn the camera off. The parents should have sat them down afterwards and explained how it isn’t appropriate to share something like that, it should be kept in their family. But they didn’t of course because they know the clickbait gets them views and makes them more money. Sockie getting her immunization was bad enough but this was at a whole new level.
First, your child forgets her shoes because she is in charge of getting your toddler ready? There are 2 adults in that house!
Second, why couldt Sockie just wait outside to make her feel calm and then be called in? And also, im sure if there are really young kids to get their blood draw their parents cant be there, so im sure if they just asked Sockie and Sabre could have Justin there. Its not like they never dump Disco on the girls or anything lol, they could have watched him outside. There was an adult in the waiting room because Sockie said there was a lady that tried to make her feel better.

They are getting backed up on their cliffhangers.
Sabre hitting puberty.
Sabre medical tests.

Olympic games still a goal.
Sabre braces.
Moving
New show.
Sockies medical tests.
Nas surgery and medical tests.
Guinea pig.
New channels.
Sabre makeup case.
Justin wants a new baby.

Not a complete list,
When are doctors going to realize that Brooke needs to feed those kids? What are the odds that the four oldest kids have growth problems?
All of them are short and behind in maturity. Two very tall parents having four children with growth issues?Except for disco and charm as it seems Brooke feeds them better.

Hey guys, I need to go to bed now but I have seen and have been taking lots of screenshots of comments about how Sockie is the favourite and talking about lots of things we've been talking about on here on tiktok, both in their comment section on their videos and in general under the hashtag of their channel name..I can post screenshots tomorrow? 😁

Reactions: 6
They did another among us video and again I didn't see disco once. I hope he's with maybe his grandma or some other family member but even that's not a good idea. They were getting tested for covid-19 a week ago and I don't know if they got the results yet. It's not good to take the chance of getting a family member sick especially someone in the high risk group. And hopefully he's not with a neighbor either. I just don't understand why he can't be there too and play along.

Reactions: 4
Hey guys, I need to go to bed now but I have seen and have been taking lots of screenshots of comments about how Sockie is the favourite and talking about lots of things we've been talking about on here on tiktok, both in their comment section on their videos and in general under the hashtag of their channel name..I can post screenshots tomorrow? 😁
I'd be really interested in seeing the screenshots..thankyou 😁

They are getting backed up on their cliffhangers.
Sabre hitting puberty.
Sabre medical tests.

Olympic games still a goal.
Sabre braces.
Moving
New show.
Sockies medical tests.
Nas surgery and medical tests.
Guinea pig.
New channels.
Sabre makeup case.
Justin wants a new baby.

Not a complete list,
When are doctors going to realize that Brooke needs to feed those kids? What are the odds that the four oldest kids have growth problems?
All of them are short and behind in maturity. Two very tall parents having four children with growth issues?Except for disco and charm as it seems Brooke feeds them better.

Reactions: 2
They did another among us video and again I didn't see disco once. I hope he's with maybe his grandma or some other family member but even that's not a good idea. They were getting tested for covid-19 a week ago and I don't know if they got the results yet. It's not good to take the chance of getting a family member sick especially someone in the high risk group. And hopefully he's not with a neighbor either. I just don't understand why he can't be there too and play along.
I think you can get results faster than in 2 weeks now but i'm not really sure, even if thats true, i dont think its fair on dsco

Reactions: 3
Yep the favouritism has become so blatant. They are at nearly 5 mil subs now, I hope more start calling them out on it to the point where Brooke and Justin have to take some notice. Also I see a lot of complaints about how unfair it is that Naz was promised a guinea pig then Justin kind of brushed it off, claiming she cheated in the game. It sounds a bit mean but I hope they have some kind of rude awakening when they start losing views and subscribers… the kids are way too invested in entertaining their ‘legends’ and the parents have no issue with letting them film whatever and making terrible thumbnails.

• Heart
I
I think you can get results faster than in 2 weeks now but i'm not really sure, even if thats true, i dont think its fair on dsco
I got tested for covid recently and got my results within 9 hours. Obviously it’s very different for everyone. But they should definitely have it by now.

View attachment 295510

There we go, I think those are all the ones that I have ^^ 🙂
Wow!..so many people are thinking like we do here..surely the parents must read all these comments and realise they need to treat all the kids equally..Sockie is so spoilt..what they're saying about Sabre is correct..she needs to be allowed to do things on her own, she's nearly 16..thankyou for sharing the screenshots..very interesting..

• Heart
hi so I haven’t talked on here for quite a while but why on Earth did they make a whole new kitchen for some crappy 13 year old cooking channel then announce they’re probably moving away from it? sockie hasn’t even used the kitchen yet. she sucks at cooking and should take some lessons. im not sugar coating anything. brooke if you’re reading this GET 👏🏻 YOUR 👏🏻 BLOODY 👏🏻 FAVOURITE 👏🏻 CHILD 👏🏻 COOKING 👏🏻 LESSONS 👏🏻 AND 👏🏻 STOP 👏🏻 LYING 👏🏻 TO 👏🏻 HER 👏🏻 THAT 👏🏻 SHES 👏🏻 GOOD 👏🏻

i hate the whole family except for naz, sabre, disco and charm periodt

Reactions: 10
but why on Earth did they make a whole new kitchen for some crappy 13 year old cooking channel then announce they’re probably moving away from it?
The cooking channel seems to be doing really bad as well because I would've expected it to be as popular as their other channels (not the main).
They are also making soooo many new channels, maybe they are just looking for more ways to make more money, probably barbecue fans are getting bored of seeing Sockie shouting and being the centre of all the vids.

hi so I haven’t talked on here for quite a while but why on Earth did they make a whole new kitchen for some crappy 13 year old cooking channel then announce they’re probably moving away from it? sockie hasn’t even used the kitchen yet. she sucks at cooking and should take some lessons. im not sugar coating anything. brooke if you’re reading this GET 👏🏻 YOUR 👏🏻 BLOODY 👏🏻 FAVOURITE 👏🏻 CHILD 👏🏻 COOKING 👏🏻 LESSONS 👏🏻 AND 👏🏻 STOP 👏🏻 LYING 👏🏻 TO 👏🏻 HER 👏🏻 THAT 👏🏻 SHES 👏🏻 GOOD 👏🏻

i hate the whole family except for naz, sabre, disco and charm periodt
IKR, like we’ve been saying it for so long now. She should learn at the very least how to crack an egg and not get eggshell all in the bowl, like she did with trying to make an omelet. That's such a basic skill. The more I think about it, I do think she is probably on the AS. The other kids seem developmentally delayed too but it’s really noticeable with Sockie, especially the way she overacts to certain things and gets overexcited. They totally coddle her and I don’t think they really know how to deal with it so she just gets whatever she wants and they indulge her way too much.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.