Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyughhh

You know when Justin said they had a home IVF i thought he was just saying Brooke and him had sex without actually saying sex in front of the kids if you get what i mean

• Haha
Reactions: 18

OliviaPope

The woman has had 6 kids - Charm is only just year old. How many 40 year olds that have had 6 kids have a perfectly flat stomach or bounce back after a pregnancy at almost 40. It’s more likely that she has diastasis recti (separated stomach muscles) after all the pregnancies, she’s 40 almost 41 could be hormonal possibly perimenopausal.

She’s not pregnant, you could see by Sabre’s face when she looked at the test, it was thank fuck!!

Reactions: 17
so anybody notice that sockie now needs a bra? she said it at the start of the vlog. and sabre made a few statements about her growing up. and they’ve grown out of stuff from their past vlogs. now THIS is what I like to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I just caught up on the reacting to Biggy cooking and Brooke is so rude. Every little thing he did she paused and laughed at. Of course he doesn’t know what he’s doing, he’s a boy who’s parents have never shown him how to cook and only home cooked dinners consist of heating up ready meals. Tbh he did quite well considering he cooked brownies in the microwave, can’t believe he didn’t realise they were still too runny because they were undercooked and put them in the freezer, then again I doubt Brooke’s ever baked with him. Then Sockie’s there pointing out all his faults too, like she’s any better, when has she ever cooked anything where it’s all turned out properly. My sister’s the same age as Sockie and can quite easily cook a well balanced meal for our entire family. Plus doesn’t feel the need to stuff her face at any given opportunity because we’re allowed to get snacks from the kitchen and eat well balanced meals so often aren’t that hungry in between anyway. Instead of laughing at her son because she hasn’t taught him any life skills, Brooke should be encouraging him to learn how to cook properly, follow recipes and eat a large well balanced meal. You can tell in that video Sabre and Naz were uncomfortable with humiliating Biggy, they did laugh along but didn’t make any belittling comments, probably because they know they couldn’t do any better because they’ve never cooked before. From the age of 12 I’d cook dinner once a week when my mum would get home late, she’d text me instructions and I’d at least start prepping things and sometimes end up cooking the whole meal (my dad would be home at this point, I wasn’t allowed to turn on the hobs if none was there). We’ve said it so many times here that these children have no idea about what a healthy meal looks like and have been set up for issues with food in the future but, despite it being obvious they read here, nothing has changed.

• Heart

Jwishy

Hi Brooke,

we know you read here so here are some vlog ideas of things we actually want to see
- a normal day in the life
- a day of home school
- surfing and skating
- maybe a vlog of discos first time skating or something
- you used to go to the trampoline park a lot. Haven’t seen any vlogs of that for a while
- see the older kids interacting with disco and charm
- a shopping vlog with Sabre as she is growing and needs new clothes
- Biggy hanging out and skating or playing video games with kids his age
- Norris nuts go to normal school for the day
- Sockie going to a kids cooking class and hanging out with kids her own age
- Naz finally getting a guinea pig or Naz looks after a legends guinea pig for the day

• Heart

Somebody

Ok so I just finished the vlog for sabres birthday and I agree with what people have been saying before. I will say though I'm kind of jealous. That vacation looks like it was a lot of fun. I do have a few complaints about it (not really complaints, just thoughts).
1. Why do they keep all of their merch in their house? I would think they would have somewhere else to put it like in one of the other houses they own. Not in the one they live in.
2. During the clue trail, did anyone else notice that Sabre wasn't the one reading the clues. I know it's not a big deal but it was her birthday.
3. When they went on vacation in Queensland, I though sockie didn't go. Someone said that it was only Sabre, Naz, brooke and maybe biggy that went while they were on their break.
4. I think sockie is maturing a lot. Ever since she has been looking after disco she's a lot less self-centered. Not once in this video did I hear about her fear of planes. But why would she show disco that plane blowing up? Even if it was fake, he's like 2 years old and he wouldn't understand.
5. Like number 2, when they were walking around the vacation house, Sabre was in the back. She was the last to see anything.
6. Why did Sabre have to share a room with someone? I mean she's the oldest and it was her birthday. She should have gotten he first pick of a bedroom. If they were staying somewhere that only had three bedrooms than I would understand them sharing (me and one of my sisters tend to have to share when we go on vacation or one of us would sleep on the couch). But since they had the option for two of them to be sleeping in separate rooms, Sabre shouldn't have been sharing. I get it if she wanted to share and that's fine. Idk it just didn't sit with me
7. Nothing really seemed personalized for Sabre except for the shopping thing but even then it was Naz who picked out her dress. I thought that purple top and skirt was really nice. Honestly it was better than the green dress they ended up getting. Sabre should have been able to get what she wanted.
8. Does Sabre really think she is going to pass a driver's test? I mean, come on now. Maybe she's practiced off camera (which is when she should be practicing. She doesn't need a camera in her face while she's learning to drive), but knowing this family, they would film every minute of it. Also I thought she wasn't able to get an actual license until she was 17 or 18. They need to do some research on these kind of things.

This was a lot longer than I expected it to be. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Norris Nuts Struggling to stay relevant
100% this. It's all teasers and repeats at this point. I wonder if they are aware of how desperate they come across, including the money they spend. Their 2020 recap was just sad YT "memories", I sincerely hope they have an actual life outside of this that we don't get to see.

It would just be SO MUCH easier if they vlogged their everyday life instead of this rehearsed performance act. They have a lot going for them outside this fake life universe they have created for themselves to film. They film and edit everything themselves as well, it's not their lives we are seeing it's a production company - that's running out of content and originality. And the merch, ah so painful and out of touch.

I wish someone would just smack some sense into them.

cx199

If her stomach was from pregnancy, she’d be at least 12 weeks along by now. And if she was 12 weeks, that pregnancy test would immediately show as a clear positive.

The click-bait titles and cliff hanger endings, are designed to increase their engagement! This is clearly a click-bait video, and those of you saying Brooke cheated in Queensland are doing exactly what they want. Nobody has any evidence that she cheated, everyone’s speculating after one ‘new member’ posted about it...

I just think Brooke and Justin need to start giving their kids more responsibilities, I hate parent shaming but it needs to be said. And by responsibilities I don’t mean jobs like doing the laundry or washing the dishes, these kids already have lots of chores to do. I mean freedoms like going on a walk alone (idk of these are allowed or not but the NNs go for more walks without their parents to familiarise themselves with independence by performing small tasks such as crossing the road by yourself (Sabre has expressed to us in multiple videos that she is too scared to do this) or going out with your friends to see a movie, controlling their own diets (this one is extremely IMPORTANT. If they kept an open pantry, based off of what we see on YouTube, the NNs would probably eat too much to the point where they feel kind of sick the first one or two days but would quickly learn like any other child to listen to their bodies and practice intuitive eating (a method where you eat when your body tells you to and what your body tells you to). It is particularly important they fix their diets as all the older kids should be growing at rapid rates during this time and their bodies need the right food to give them the required energy to do so. Also, it confuses me that they don’t restrict Charm and Disco’s diets (or their own) like who in their right mind thinks a 1 and 2 year old should be eating more than 10, 11, 13 and 15 (16 very soon) year olds.

In Sabre's birthday vlog Sockie and Biggy were arguing about who is going to use the 'good' ipad but it was originally Biggy's. This was the ipad that biggy got for his birthday so i think its really mean that his present was taken of him and given to sockie. Thats a very harsh punishment to give and the parents could have just confiscated it- not give it to someone else.
Every video Brooke gives me another reason not to like her

Also why do they have to wear merch (or NN fashion as they call it) stop stuffing it down out throat!!! its all about the money now for them

KTC

Chatty Member
omfg they need to stop reacting to darh man videos. At least react to some of the happier ones. They only react to the ones with kids in the foster care system. I had to turn it off after the first minute or so because again they kept making inappropriate jokes and yelling. They didn't even know what the foster care system was and they had to look it up. Seriously, brooke if you read this, tell your kids to stop reacting to these videos. They don't understand what some kids go through and they shouldn't be making jokes about it.
Better yet, these parents should educate their children. What 16 and nearly 14 year olds have never heard of the foster system? Lord give me strength. You can tell these kids really don't have any social interaction with kids their own age off camera based on how little they know about the real world. Also it's really inappropriate to react to them especially when they don't have the maturity or understanding to, but unfortunately the parents have shown they're unintelligent themselves multiple times so they don't know right from wrong to tell their kids what's okay and what's not.

Somebody

omfg they need to stop reacting to darh man videos. At least react to some of the happier ones. They only react to the ones with kids in the foster care system. I had to turn it off after the first minute or so because again they kept making inappropriate jokes and yelling. They didn't even know what the foster care system was and they had to look it up. Seriously, brooke if you read this, tell your kids to stop reacting to these videos. They don't understand what some kids go through and they shouldn't be making jokes about it.

• Heart
On their social medias i always see people commenting that they should post a homeschool vlog. I think that would be a great as legends want to see more of their daily life again. I think they are too insecure about homeschooling but they have to realise that half the youtube family vloggers homeschool their kids and its realtively normal on youtube (also homeschool vlogs rake in millions of views which would be good for the nn)

Reactions: 14

curiostyyy

i think naz would incorporate into a regular school environment fairly easily, and it would be a relief for sabre. biggy and sockie would have trouble though.

• Heart

Sky Fluff

Oh my God:

‘We don’t ask you to subscribe, but here’s a thousand PLEASE SUBSCRIBE graphics and a suffocating amount of bad reverse psychology. We’re sure the outcome will be the same’

Also, I found it pretty disgusting in the latest video how, when they were trying to work out who Sockie should DM, Brooke said ‘Gordon [Ramsey] means everything to Sockie, the pressure she’d be under!!!’ with unmistakeable glee in her voice. Probably daydreaming about a temper tantrum and tears she could use for a thumbnail. She knows how easy it is to set Sockie off, she just loves upsetting those kids. Not to mention making Naz send that terrible DM to James Charles. Aside from the fact that both Naz and Sabre were embarrassed about it, it does really look bratty and bad form to harass him like that (even if it was misinterpreted), considering he did them a favour judging that silly video a while back.

Sky Fluff

Yeah, where’s all this stuff about Brooke cheating come from? That seems like a pretty huge statement to throw around, and a few jokes about ‘I wish he was my dad instead’ is not solid proof at all.
I’m sure I read somewhere that your fertility randomly shoots up when you hit a certain age; and that some hormones increase in your body after IVF, so sometimes you can get unexpectedly get pregnant naturally after an IVF pregnancy, like with Chrissy Teigen. Could that not be what has happened?
I don’t think they would’ve posted this vlog if Brooke wasn’t pregnant, because if she’s not, it seems like there’s some other serious health issue to cause that bloating. However, I don’t for one second buy the ‘I had no idea that I might be pregnant until Sockie pointed out how big my belly was, and I thought, hmm yes it is rather large actually, let’s whip the cameras out’ thing. This vlog was as carefully scheduled as any of the others.
It could be possible that she is pregnant with twins or triplets, which would explain how a bump grew so fast, because multiple births are also more common amongst older women.

Also, interesting that Sabre really didn’t seem excited about the idea, when she was positively bouncing up and down for Disco and Charm. Maybe she’s finally seeing the odd family dynamic for what it is.

• Heart

Felix08

Chatty Member
In the recent video , its definitely confirmed that there not that close as they show or pretend,
there were so many cuts in the gifts opening bit , i feel justin is not there real dad , i can guarantee that ,and they were laughing at the dad not on the presents , i mean they make lots of inside jokes about him (the boar that naz got its shading justin that he looks like a wild boar or something becoz at end part when brooke said "we brought bad presents to see how u guys will react" then naz replied by showing that wild boar teddy that "its not a bad one" then everyone cracks up and laugh but not justin , it was a inside joke or something , and also in the other gaming video ( fyi animal shelter minecraft one) where sabre and naz said while justin was judging "here we got a donkey he got his own table, his own entertainment table" referring to the study where they show justin on the vlogs it was pretty bade shade too , idk i feel like maybe its not but who knows
Isnt the whole reason Sabre got famous because she called her dad fat? Thats learned behaviour, from Brooke!

Reactions: 13

Jwishy

Biggy said in his song «You help me with my OCD» or something like that. Do you think he has it? I just noticed that btw.
we haven’t seen him do anything that meets criteria for OCD. A lot of people say they have ‘OCD’ if they like being neat, tidy and organised but real OCD is so much more than that.

SaveTheNN

The woman has had 6 kids - Charm is only just year old. How many 40 year olds that have had 6 kids have a perfectly flat stomach or bounce back after a pregnancy at almost 40. It’s more likely that she has diastasis recti (separated stomach muscles) after all the pregnancies, she’s 40 almost 41 could be hormonal possibly perimenopausal.

She’s not pregnant, you could see by Sabre’s face when she looked at the test, it was thank fuck!!
Yep. That’s be my reaction. This girls almost an adult and she’s just an unpaid babysitter

opal73

VIP Member
It was a decent vlog, apart from Brooke overhyping the trip with a clue trail in the beginning, but that was to be expected. They certainly keep a lot of their merch in their home. Sabre was even wearing a shirt printed with 'give naz a guinea pig' so now not only does her getting one seem to be for show but they're actively trying to capitalise off it? 'The Legends' can now buy even more shirts to show their 'support' for Naz getting a guinea pig :rolleyes:

Biggy is gross, eating a Mento off the floor and then making a mess by putting one into Pepsi on the plane, as if he wasn't aware of what would happen. Hopefully he was told off for that off camera, no one wants to have to clean that up on a plane. Anyway, the holiday house was very big and nice and they looked like they were having a lot of fun at that inflatable aqua park in the water. I definitely felt sorry for Sabre when she said she never felt like a teenager because of her body. I think if Brooke and Justin were more willing to give her freedom and encourage her to do things outside the house and treat her more maturely instead of just giving her more responsibilities she would definitely feel more confident and more her age. It was nice to see her get to try on dresses and pick one out with Naz and they had a good dinner after.

I sense they are definitely going to exaggerate Sabre driving and she's not really able to get her licence for another year and it isn't like she has much experience behind the wheel, but it seems like the other kids don't realise this, or are just planning to play it up for more content.