Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the Norris Nuts Do Stuff video that they have done yet but ....
I can tell that the others feel left behind everyone is very solemn except Sockie ( especially Naz, hope she is ok)
I get the feeling that the video this week is going to be something to do with Sockie ( because it always is!!) or Naz! 🥺🥺
I hope they aren’t doing any silly challenges making people be sick like last time 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
so i know people talk about this a lot on here but i never really looked for it. in there video today i finally noticed how involved Sockie really was in the videos. they did a mystery match game and every single time, Sockie would be the one picking up the candy after it was revealed and showing the camera, even if it wasn't her teams turn. also pushing her siblings and screaming over everyone. she would also be in the middle of the frame for the majority of the video by pushing Naz to the side.
speaking of Naz, she looked miserable the entire time. she looked like she was forcing a smile and she also wasn't really talking. i wonder if maybe somethings happened or if she was better at concealing her emotions before. i hope she's ok. i know they've mentioned something about an operation and like someone else said i hope its only tonsils or something not that important. its just so obvious that she doesn't like doing these challenges with her siblings. we've talked about Sabre having her own channel but i think Naz should also have her own channel. it can be for something she actually enjoys, like makeup or drawing. she could do other things too, like something related to fashion since she's really into that. she could have mini fashion shows or photo shoots. she could even just film some stuff she does everyday. and the videos wouldn't have to be that long either, given how she would be the one editing. it would be good practice for her. she would actually be able to express herself and have something to herself without her siblings being in the way. this is just an idea but, i think it would be good for Naz to have some freedom and self expression

Exactly 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think if Naz or Sabre had their own channel Sockie would still find some way to "butt in" and be annoying because she seems to think everything revolves around her. From her tiktoks I think Naz is pretty lonely, and probably does not always enjoy having to do the challenges all the time, she's the quietest out of them and isn't hypercompetitive. I think she should be given the opportunity to take voice or acting lessons, she actually has some talent and unfortunately it isn't being utilised at all in these types of videos.

Reactions: 11
I think if Naz or Sabre had their own channel Sockie would still find some way to "butt in" and be annoying because she seems to think everything revolves around her. From her tiktoks I think Naz is pretty lonely, and probably does not always enjoy having to do the challenges all the time, she's the quietest out of them and isn't hypercompetitive. I think she should be given the opportunity to take voice or acting lessons, she actually has some talent and unfortunately it isn't being utilised at all in these types of videos.
I would only like her to do acting lessons if she really wants to because I would worry that Brooke would force her in the spotlight more if she turns out to be good at it.

I really feel for Naz. I feel like she’s really being set back, she’s so talented and seems to be the NN with the most “screwed on” head. Poor little thing always does as she’s told, always accepts when she loses challenges (unlike the others), is a second mum to Disco and Charm and always put others before her...yet because she does all of this I feel like her parents aren’t bothered about her. All the kid wants is a Guinea Pig and still no sign of one, yet Sockie gets to travel to another part of Aus, costing thousands to meet her idol and gets her own HOUSE renovated for her. Biggy gets to constantly communicate with Txsunamy and send her items. Sabre got to do all the skating competitions in America. Yet poor Naz has one dream which is the most easily accessible, but no, she has to deal with a toy bunny (I know she loves this Bunny to death, so can you imagine her little face if she got her Guinea Pig!) pleas Brooke and Justin, let Naz have a day to herself where it’s all about Naz, she deserves it 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel like bunny is Naz's only friend or imaginary guinea pig,bro imagine if we all got played and she didnt even want one XD

Reactions: 3
Sabre should really grow with her channel because her audience is growing so she can do aesthetic beauty routine,what I eat in a day,vlogs. It would be really nice to see her not being controlled and living a normal teenage life hanging out with friends.

Reactions: 10
I would only like her to do acting lessons if she really wants to because I would worry that Brooke would force her in the spotlight more if she turns out to be good at it.
i think she should,Her acting isn't the best but she's improving unlike Sockie who cant really cook

Reactions: 4
Sabre should really grow with her channel because her audience is growing so she can do aesthetic beauty routine,what I eat in a day,vlogs. It would be really nice to see her not being controlled and living a normal teenage life hanging out with friends.
Brooke would never let her. It seems like they are set on marketing the NN as a group whereas you are correct their fan base is changing especially as they get older. I think more individualised videos would do well instead of obnoxious challenges and gaming videos all the time.

• Sad
so i came across a YouTube channel called Norris Nuts clips. im not sure if its real or not but they posted a video of the NN getting tested for Covid-19. they were all in their car wearing masks and taking about what they would do if they do have it. i don't think they've ever posted themselves wearing masks before so if it is just a fan i wonder how they got the footage. it is possible that it is fake but in case it isn't i hope they don't have it. it would be terrible for them especially considering how poor their nutrition is and how small they are. if they do end up having it, it will most likely be a little worse for them than other people their ages. and i feel like they(especially Sabre) will put a lot of pressure on themselves to post while they are sick. and if only 1 or 2 of them have it than they'll probably still film them and bother them while they're resting and stuff, like what they did when Sabre was sick in one of the challenges from a while ago. and imagine what would happen if Brooke doesn't have it and the kids do. she would probably film herself freaking out about it and walking around the house. maybe even sitting at the kitchen table doing something and talking about how she hopes they recover soon and then cutting off again when she's about to say something. im not saying she shouldn't be worried about them but more how she shouldn't film it. if they do have it i hope they wont film and post because they should be resting. but they probably should post a little message(not a video) on their social media saying why they aren't posting so that people don't get worried. also i hope Brooke wont bother them and make a bigger deal about it than it is. they're mostly healthy kids and should recover in a few weeks or so. this is only IF they have it though, they haven't actually come out and said they have Covid-19 so this is just what i think would happen IF they got it.

(Edit: i just looked and if you go to their channel and click on channels than all of the channels they own will be listed. Norris Nuts Clips is one of them listed, so i guess they did get tested. i said channels a lot in that sentence😂 also in the video it was Sockie who told the lady how many tests they needed and not Justin. Justin was obviously trying to say something but Sockie was talking over him)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I began watching the Norris Nuts back in early 2019, at the time I actually really liked Sockie and she was my favourite but now she’s become unbearable to watch. She used to look much more mature back then, and seems like she’s regressed both mentally and physically (possibly due to calorie deficit)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
so i came across a YouTube channel called Norris Nuts clips. im not sure if its real or not but they posted a video of the NN getting tested for Covid-19. they were all in their car wearing masks and taking about what they would do if they do have it. i don't think they've ever posted themselves wearing masks before so if it is just a fan i wonder how they got the footage. it is possible that it is fake but in case it isn't i hope they don't have it. it would be terrible for them especially considering how poor their nutrition is and how small they are. if they do end up having it, it will most likely be a little worse for them than other people their ages. and i feel like they(especially Sabre) will put a lot of pressure on themselves to post while they are sick. and if only 1 or 2 of them have it than they'll probably still film them and bother them while they're resting and stuff, like what they did when Sabre was sick in one of the challenges from a while ago. and imagine what would happen if Brooke doesn't have it and the kids do. she would probably film herself freaking out about it and walking around the house. maybe even sitting at the kitchen table doing something and talking about how she hopes they recover soon and then cutting off again when she's about to say something. im not saying she shouldn't be worried about them but more how she shouldn't film it. if they do have it i hope they wont film and post because they should be resting. but they probably should post a little message(not a video) on their social media saying why they aren't posting so that people don't get worried. also i hope Brooke wont bother them and make a bigger deal about it than it is. they're mostly healthy kids and should recover in a few weeks or so. this is only IF they have it though, they haven't actually come out and said they have Covid-19 so this is just what i think would happen IF they got it.

(Edit: i just looked and if you go to their channel and click on channels than all of the channels they own will be listed. Norris Nuts Clips is one of them listed, so i guess they did get tested. i said channels a lot in that sentence😂 also in the video it was Sockie who told the lady how many tests they needed and not Justin. Justin was obviously trying to say something but Sockie was talking over him)
If one of them got it they would 100% exploit that as much as they can just like when Naz came down with a rash and Brooke’s first thought before calling the doctor was to get out the camera.

How many twin telepathy challenges have they done now? This has to be like their 20th.

I used to like Sockie too and thought she was actually the calmer and more levelheaded one, how interesting things have completely tuned.

If one of them got it they would 100% exploit that as much as they can just like when Naz came down with a rash and Brooke’s first thought before calling the doctor was to get out the camera.

How many twin telepathy challenges have they done now? This has to be like their 20th.

I used to like Sockie too and thought she was actually the calmer and more levelheaded one, how interesting things have completely tuned.
It’s like the other 3 grew up and wanted to breakaway from their older childish content a bit and mature whilst sockie seems to have regressed.
I agree Brooke would exploit it if they test positive, anything medical related has been filmed and used as clickbait.
F7BDCC50-0608-41EF-8534-47BC2DACD840.png
1FDB2C70-B684-4AB1-8D7D-C47DE27C5444.png

• Angry
i said this before but i really liked sockie a while ago too. its crazy to me how much she changed in a year or two. also the video that they posted today made me a bit mad. its a stupid reason to be mad though😄. the whole video was just Sockie and Biggy yelling at each other and getting in each others faces. in the last twin telepathy video, Sabre and Naz won and they decided to let Sockie and Biggy have gingerbread cookies for their "trick." this time though they lost and Sockie and Biggy gave them flour after telling them it was powdered sugar(which is what its called in America). Sockie and Biggy weren't automatically supposed to give Sabre and Naz something nice just because they did something nice for them, but while they were trying to figure out if they should do something nice or mean Biggy said that Sabre and Naz would never do something nice for them when only a week prior they gave them a treat! as i said before, its a stupid reason to be mad but its just something i noticed at the end.

Heyyy guysss I'm backkkk, soooo this is randommm but I really want the Norris Nuts to do a mukbang video and just talk about themselves,home school and other stufffff that would be so cool but you know I know that wouldn't happen but we never knowww... Sooo Brooke if you're reading this which you probably are let's be real let them do a mukbang video, it would get views and honestly they need the food so yeah.

Heyyy guysss I'm backkkk, soooo this is randommm but I really want the Norris Nuts to do a mukbang video and just talk about themselves,home school and other stufffff that would be so cool but you know I know that wouldn't happen but we never knowww... Sooo Brooke if you're reading this which you probably are let's be real let them do a mukbang video, it would get views and honestly they need the food so yeah.
That'd Be A Really Good Idea! But Imagine All The Views And How Brooke Would Milk It.

LOL BAHAHA :ROFLMAO:😂 I was looking at NN TikTok comments and someone really said "i found this app called Tattlelife and they say mean things about the norris nuts 🥺" These little legends kill me lol

ngl my favorite was Naz when i started watching Norris Nuts.I first watch the 9 yr old haircut video (thought Biggy was a girl)then stopped then pool party games and i thought Naz was most likeable.I still like her but now that switched to Sabre

oops i accidentally put the two together😅

Last edited:
It’s like the other 3 grew up and wanted to breakaway from their older childish content a bit and mature whilst sockie seems to have regressed.
I agree Brooke would exploit it if they test positive, anything medical related has been filmed and used as clickbait.
View attachment 285538View attachment 285542
I wouldn't even put my child on social media if it was public let alone post some of the most personal things about them. How can parents live with themselves exposing every aspect of their children's lives just for a bit of cash? Even if the kids say they're okay with it (not that I think these kids have a choice) I still wouldn't want them making those decisions until they were at least 16 and really thought through the consequences of telling the world about their illnesses etc.

I feel bad for the kids, they haven't gotten a normal childhood because of it, they probably think they’ll be making money off it forever. I’ve said it before but children shouldn’t be the sole source of income for the parents.

I felt bad for Charm basically being left in the highchair as they were all playing real life among us for however long their newest video. This baby is going to grow up on camera and has no choice in it. Also it sounded like Brooke had started to tell Sabre off for just being in the room and eating the skittles, she wasn’t even eating that many of them, she needs to chill and not be so uptight with them eating sugar.

Newest video:
B735805F-D3E3-4A1B-BB9F-F24F7BE18612.png

They look like little kids 🙄
They are 9,11,13,16 come on 😣
Can’t they do something a little more mature

( sorry if the ages are wrong doing it off the top of my head 😍 please correct me if wrong )

Reply to me

I feel bad for the kids, they haven't gotten a normal childhood because of it, they probably think they’ll be making money off it forever. I’ve said it before but children shouldn’t be the sole source of income for the parents.

I felt bad for Charm basically being left in the highchair as they were all playing real life among us for however long their newest video. This baby is going to grow up on camera and has no choice in it. Also it sounded like Brooke had started to tell Sabre off for just being in the room and eating the skittles, she wasn’t even eating that many of them, she needs to chill and not be so uptight with them eating sugar.

🙄🙄🙄 Who would leave a baby in a high chair?? Come on don’t they have any common sense

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.