Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn’t mind the most recent among us video. It was nice to see them doing something as a family instead of Justin just baby sitting the kids.

I don’t think it was a big deal Charm was left in the high chair. The video only goes for 25mins and she was eating snacks for part of the video. Brooke seemed to hang around the kitchen area whilst Charm was eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has been talked about before, but are they buying views? Or am I just seriously undermining their success?
I just woke up and got onto YouTube, and the most recent main channel video was uploaded 10 hours ago and essentially has 1 million views.

Surely they aren't THAT big? Or am I in crazy land?

Reactions: 6
I actually didn’t mind the most recent among us video. It was nice to see them doing something as a family instead of Justin just baby sitting the kids.

I don’t think it was a big deal Charm was left in the high chair. The video only goes for 25mins and she was eating snacks for part of the video. Brooke seemed to hang around the kitchen area whilst Charm was eating.
I agree, it was nice seeing them do something all together! Charm was fine in the highchair - she was in the main area of the house and wouldn't have been left alone for more than a minute because they were all running through the house and kept an eye on her or paused to interact with her. I did wonder where Disco was though. They were using the whole house for the video (including his room) but we didn't see him?

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has been talked about before, but are they buying views? Or am I just seriously undermining their success?
I just woke up and got onto YouTube, and the most recent main channel video was uploaded 10 hours ago and essentially has 1 million views.

Surely they aren't THAT big? Or am I in crazy land?
Among us is really popular right now

Reactions: 3
I agree, it was nice seeing them do something all together! Charm was fine in the highchair - she was in the main area of the house and wouldn't have been left alone for more than a minute because they were all running through the house and kept an eye on her or paused to interact with her. I did wonder where Disco was though. They were using the whole house for the video (including his room) but we didn't see him?
i wonder whether he was asleep in the parents walk in wardrobe? He used to sleep there when he was younger so maybe as Charm wasn’t asleep in her cot he was in there. I’m surprised he could sleep through all the yelling but I suppose it may be normal for him to nap in a loud house with that many kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Why did they not let Disco join in??? I was wondering when the kids are older (Disco and Charm) are they going to join in?? I think that would we quite fun but thinking about it Sabre is going to be 16 so I think she is moving away soon 🥰

i wonder whether he was asleep in the parents walk in wardrobe? He used to sleep there when he was younger so maybe as Charm wasn’t asleep in her cot he was in there. I’m surprised he could sleep through all the yelling but I suppose it may be normal for him to nap in a loud house with that many kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
If my children were put in a walk in wardrobe while the rest of the family were playing, he would cry and wanna come out. Either Disco is very good or they are leaving him out. ☹

Reactions: 2
They might've dropped him off with the grandma or a neighbour because they didn't want him to get in the way when they played. I still don't really understand why both the younger ones can't sleep in the same room. I'm sure when they're older however both will be more involved. Sabre i hope will outgrow it and move on at some point, I feel a bit embarrassed for her if she's still really involved in nn do stuff and running around doing challenges when she's 17-19.

• Heart
They might've dropped him off with the grandma or a neighbour because they didn't want him to get in the way when they played. I still don't really understand why both the younger ones can't sleep in the same room. I'm sure when they're older however both will be more involved. Sabre i hope will outgrow it and move on at some point, I feel a bit embarrassed for her if she's still really involved in nn do stuff and running around doing challenges when she's 17-19.
Exactly image a 19 year old running around with like 5 year olds playing hide and seek!!! 🥰

In their latest Norris Nuts Clips video Brooke has told Justin that she thinks it's time for another baby, as Charm is now crawling. But I guess Brooke and Justin do need to invest in their financial future and their YouTube career as the other kids get older. The career of family vlogging means you've got to keep those new babies coming otherwise you might not get those views.

In their latest Norris Nuts Clips video Brooke has told Justin that she thinks it's time for another baby, as Charm is now crawling. But I guess Brooke and Justin do need to invest in their financial future and their YouTube career as the other kids get older. The career of family vlogging means you've got to keep those new babies coming otherwise you might not get those views.
I was so shocked when Justin said he wanted a new baby when they begged him to have Charm. Where are they going to keep all these babies when they have 4 kids sharing a room already, one room for their toddler and their baby sleeping in their wardrobe? I hope the houses they’re planning on moving to have at least 4/5 bedrooms so maybe Sabre and sockie can have their own rooms, or Naz could share with one of them and biggy can also have his own room. By next year all 4 of them will be, or close to,starting puberty so they at least need to let the girls have privacy from biggy. My parents had an extension so my sister could have her own room when she was around Naz’s age because she didn’t like sharing with her little sister who’s only a couple years younger and a girl. I think Sabre has started puberty (or close) so can’t imagine she wants to share with her little brother and sisters. But all Brooke cares about is having more kids fo content.

I I keep hearing about the Norris Nuts Clips can someone take a pic and send it on her so I can see please 🥰

Reactions: 1
I actually liked their last video, cause it didn't revolve around Sockie screaming, and ordering the NN around..actually, I thought Justin made that video..he was so funny..so they want another baby?..you don't have children to get more YT views..but then again, nothing surprises me with Brooke..as someone said, imagine Sabre still doing childish challenges and dressing up when she's 18!..i feel so sorry for her..

Good god I hope they don’t have another one. I remember Sockie saying something in an interview with Sabre that Justin had a vasectomy after Naz and he didn’t want any more kids after that but they begged him to get it reversed to have Disco, I was honestly disgusted by that. But everyone knows more kids = more views, more opportunities for when the older ones go through puberty eventually so they have a new set to switch to and after becoming rich off their videos he suddenly isn't so reluctant for more babies.

once sab turns 18 a LOT of things may change
There will be a lot of content then. Sabrina moving out and finding a house and all the other things 🥰
But the funny thing is the little ones will only be 3 and 5 while she is moving out answer having her own children

There will be a lot of content then. Sabrina moving out and finding a house and all the other things 🥰
But the funny thing is the little ones will only be 3 and 5 while she is moving out answer having her own children
and college,rebelling

Yep 😎 I can’t wait until Disco and Charm start talking properly and they start taking part !!
it seems that once a NN turns around 1-2 years old Brooke wants another baby,Sabre-15 Sockie-13 (2 years) Biggy-11 (2 years) Naz-9 (two years)
*time break) Disco-2 Then Charm And Now They Plan To Have ANOTHER Baby o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn't even watch most of the latest vlog..does Brooke remember she has 6 kids?, or just Sockie..the favouritism is off the charts..i can guarantee Sockie knew about the kitchen..the other kids were probably told to smile and be happy..poor Naz, still waiting for a guinea pig..Naz wants to go to the UK and catch a squirrel?..good luck with that..why doesn't Brooke tell her the truth?..so this cooking channel will be Sockie screaming at everyone, because she thinks she's a chef..all she does in the gaming channel is scream, and think she's better than everyone else..I'm all for having dreams, but shouldn't she be told that she needs to go to classes, or TAFE to learn about food and cooking?..there's alot more to becoming a chef than reading cook books and dressing up like one..surely she isn't that stupid?..I've never seen more sheltered kids..the other 3 must see that Sockie is the favourite, by a long shot..this will eventually build resentment in the other kids, and they may end up not liking their sister..
Caught Sockie Being Racist In An NN Gaming Video,Tell Me Your Thoughts
https://viralchop.com/best-dressed-themed-outfit-wins-in-roblox-w-the-norris-nuts/
At 3:14
(For Those Who Cant Access It) :

She Could Have Literally Picked Black But She Chose Dark Brown Skin Colour On Roblox And Said "You Cant Get More Black Then That" And Sabre Turned To Her And Awkwardly Laughed

i doubt she'd have kids at 19,he should focus on college

she* haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Caught Sockie Being Racist In An NN Gaming Video,Tell Me Your Thoughts
https://viralchop.com/best-dressed-themed-outfit-wins-in-roblox-w-the-norris-nuts/
At 3:14
(For Those Who Cant Access It) :

She Could Have Literally Picked Black But She Chose Dark Brown Skin Colour On Roblox And Said "You Cant Get More Black Then That" And Sabre Turned To Her And Awkwardly Laughed

i doubt she'd have kids at 19,he should focus on college

she* haha
Did they take that video down or cut that part out? I can't stand their gaming content, it's all so cringeworthy.

I will be very surprised if Sabre does move out at 18 and goes to university and I totally can't see her with kids of her own in a few years at all. I will be happy if she begins rebelling more though. I think she is finally growing and early signs of puberty are kicking in. Maybe as she gets more confident in her body and grows more she'll be more able to go off and do her own thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.