Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringed when Sockie knocked it over because the phone was like right there.

It’s possible she could have just made up the name, that name (short for Lachlan) seems fairly common in Australia. Or she does have a real crush on some kid she met whilst surfing but changed it to keep his privacy. They all know how to act so it isn’t outside the realm of possibility.

Idk how comfortable I feel speculating on their sexuality since they’re really still so young but I don’t think Brooke would have a problem with it if one of them came out in the future, she would just want to control the relationship and they wouldn’t get any privacy.

The whole video was pretty dumb, I agree why not have all of them take turns doing it at the same time? They’re running out of ideas so they have to drag it out.

Reactions: 6
Idk how comfortable I feel speculating on their sexuality since they’re really still so young but I don’t think Brooke would have a problem with it if one of them came out in the future, she would just want to control the relationship and they wouldn’t get any privacy.
Same. I have a feeling she’d use that for views seeing as kids today are very supportive of the lgbtq+ community, thankfully, so if anyone did come out they’d likely get a load of support from their non judgemental legends and maybe even appeal to a wider audience.

Reactions: 2
i always forget how old they are because of how much they don't act their age so yes thinking about Naz or Biggy's sexual orientation is weird. keep in mind though they are around that age where many kids will question their sexuality. maybe not naz but Sabre and Sockie are. i know not everyone's the same but when i was around 13, me and all of my friends started questioning our sexualities. yes i do think its weird talking about who Naz or Biggy might like, but i think the next 2-3 year will be interesting because as time goes on they might start to realize how not normal there family is and start exploring who they are. they've all been put into this box and don't seem to have much freedom. i think it would be good if they talked about that subject again though. the last time they mentioned it was back in 2018 i believe. many of their older viewers may be questioning their sexual orientation and are looking for other who are too just because there isn't that much representation and might feel there is something wrong with them. if they ever do make a video about it it will probably be mentioned and talked about for 2 or 3 minutes and than they would do something else. sorry if my comment seemed like i wanted to question their sexualities, because i don't want to. i just wanted to say what i think each of their reactions would IF one of them did come out later in life.

so I watched their new do stuff video and it was... interesting. they did a "truth or dare" game. sabre and sockie asked each other questions and if they didn't answer than they had take take a shot of some random liquid. the challenge didn't even involve Biggy or naz so I don't know why they were there. they cold have gone to the park or the shops while sabre, sockie and Brooke filmed. looks like their trying a new way to "trick" people into watching their videos. they're going to make two more of those kind of videos. one with Biggy and naz and than one more with sockie and whoever the winner of the second one is. they probably could have done it all in one video and just cut a lot of the standing around not saying anything out. the questions were interesting and also some of the ones they didn't answer wouldn't have been that difficult to answer.

Sabre got a ton of questions about boys, like who her Roblox boyfriend is and who she would rather marry. i thought she got in trouble for friending the boy on Roblox. i guess she didn't. another question she got was how much she swears off camera. that was shocking because she looked like she was really thinking about what to say. she didn't end up answering the question though. whatever she would have said though would have made sense. if she does swear than that's fine, she 15. if she doesn't swear, than that makes sense to because of how childish she is. i honestly want to know what the answer was though. she was also asked why she wants boys to like her. she said it was because she wanted to go on a date. first of all, i feel bad because she obviously just want to get away from her siblings and parents. second, i think its going to be a long time until she will go on her first date.

Sockie was also asked questions about what boy she wants to marry and who her crush is. also she spilled a glass of tomato juice and Brooke didn't say anything. i feel like if Sabre or Naz or even Biggy had done that than they would have gotten in trouble. but Sockie is the favorite child so of course she wouldn't get in trouble.

i was wondering about their crushes though. when sockie said the name of her crush, they didn't censor it or anything. i don't think her crush is even a real person. wouldn't there be a privacy issue especially because i don't think the boy gave consent. also where would they have met the boy. they don't talk to anyone. maybe it was just some boy they see at the beach or some one that lives on their street.

did anyone else catch what naz said when sockie was thinking about whether or not to answer the question about her crush. apparently she thought that Sockies crush was a girl! i was so surprised. i didn't think that naz knew anything about sexuality. that's something no ones really talked about. there's a possibility that one or more of them will be a part of the LGBTQ+ community. they probably wont be able to even express it or come out because of Brooke. i feel like Brooke might be a bit homophobic too. this comment is already really long(sorry about that) but i do want to say what i think each of their reactions would be if one of them came out. i might do that later
I don’t think Brooke is homophobic as a few years ago Biggy made a video about how LGBTQ+ couples should be accepted etc, i would think if she’s homophobic she wouldn’t let him post it. Although if one of them did come out, Brooke would definitely use it for clout making tons of vlogs.

Reactions: 8
i was wondering about their crushes though. when sockie said the name of her crush, they didn't censor it or anything. i don't think her crush is even a real person. wouldn't there be a privacy issue especially because i don't think the boy gave consent. also where would they have met the boy. they don't talk to anyone. maybe it was just some boy they see at the beach or some one that lives on their street.
I don't think it would be a privacy issue if it was a boy from the beach as they said because no one would be able to recognize him from a first name. Sabre didn't name her roblox boyfriend because she thought that people would be able to find him in the game if she gave his name, which was wise of her considering how big their audience is.
Very possible that they could have made friends at the beach or even at the skatepark - kids will talk with eachother and make friends in these situations. But I get what you mean, we've never seen them interacting with friends or people their own age really - only the occasional Legend that they run into at the shops.

I don’t think Brooke is homophobic as a few years ago Biggy made a video about how LGBTQ+ couples should be accepted etc, i would think if she’s homophobic she wouldn’t let him post it. Although if one of them did come out, Brooke would definitely use it for clout making tons of vlogs.
I agree. They've shown in the past that they're very supportive of the LGBTQ+ community.
I also agree with @opal73 we shouldn't be speculating on the sexuality of children, or their reactions if their siblings came out. In a way it is putting them in boxes to say that you would think that they are/are not LGBTQ+ or that you feel that they would react overly positive or negative if their sibling came out. If they red something like that about themselves it can have a negative effect on them even if that is not the intention. Let kids figure things out for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
while Biggy did post something on Instagram 2 years ago, Brooke might not have had a say in that. it might have been Justin behind the camera. that was back when they weren't "famous." Brooke wasn't so controlling than. also peoples views can change. and when Biggy talked about how LGBTQ+ people are being discriminated against, it wasn't about anyone in their family(i guess it could have been but maybe not). and Brooke might not be super homophobic. she might be someone that just doesn't acknowledge it. all i was saying is that to me it seems like she might be a LITTLE homophobic. not the kind of homophobia where she would disown one of her children, but more where if it ever came up she would just push it out of her head and not say anything. and homophobic might not have been the right world to describe it but that was the only thing i could think of. again this is just how i see her dealing with this sort of thing

did anyone else catch what naz said when sockie was thinking about whether or not to answer the question about her crush. apparently she thought that Sockies crush was a girl! i was so surprised. i didn't think that naz knew anything about sexuality. that's something no ones really talked about. there's a possibility that one or more of them will be a part of the LGBTQ+ community. they probably wont be able to even express it or come out because of Brooke. i feel like Brooke might be a bit homophobic too. this comment is already really long(sorry about that) but i do want to say what i think each of their reactions would be if one of them came out. i might do that later
Well Naz is nine, nearly ten, and most kids these days do know what the LGBT+ community is, etc, as there's lots more representation in the media and there's pride parades every June that can be seen on TV etc. Also Biggy was about eight or nine when he did those videos supporting the LGBT+ community a few years back.

Reactions: 4
while Biggy did post something on Instagram 2 years ago, Brooke might not have had a say in that. it might have been Justin behind the camera. that was back when they weren't "famous." Brooke wasn't so controlling than. also peoples views can change. and when Biggy talked about how LGBTQ+ people are being discriminated against, it wasn't about anyone in their family(i guess it could have been but maybe not). and Brooke might not be super homophobic. she might be someone that just doesn't acknowledge it. all i was saying is that to me it seems like she might be a LITTLE homophobic. not the kind of homophobia where she would disown one of her children, but more where if it ever came up she would just push it out of her head and not say anything. and homophobic might not have been the right world to describe it but that was the only thing i could think of. again this is just how i see her dealing with this sort of thing
They mentioned Biggys instagram video on YouTube afterwards as well though, as someone commented that he shouldn't have made the video supporting the LGBTQ+ community and they responded to it basically saying that they can and will, which I thought was really nice and also made me think that the parents probably aren't homophobic as that's twice it was mentioned.

I just watched the truth or dare video and did anyone catch biggy swearing? "He said I pissed in those bushes"
Maybe its not that bad of a word in Australia I dunno but if I'd have said it at his age my mom would have told me off for swearing.

Reactions: 3
I just watched the truth or dare video and did anyone catch biggy swearing? "He said I pissed in those bushes"
Maybe its not that bad of a word in Australia I dunno but if I'd have said it at his age my mom would have told me off for swearing.
Most people don’t use it as a curse word in Australia, or at least the part of australia where i’m from.

I feel like with the question “does sabre swear a lot” the reason she didn’t want to answer is because she does swear but doesn’t want to seem like a bad influence on the little legends. As in their previous video, she really wanted to be brave for the legends and i think she feels a lot of pressure.

Last edited:
What got me about the latest video was when Sockie was asked which NN she'd rather live with, and she said Biggy, because he'd let her be the boss..talk about controlling, like her mother..when Sabre got the question about which guy she liked better, Brooke was basically telling her not to answer, because Sabre wouldn't like it if she wasn't picked..i remember one vlog when Sabre talked to a boy on the phone, and he said he had a crush on Sockie, and Brooke and the other kids all laughed at her..how humiliating for Sabre..Brooke has some major double standards..so the next vlog will be Biggy and Naz..shall we predict the Txunamy and Ryan questions now?..i wonder if poor Sabre feels embarrassed by these kiddie games..

i think sockie gave her crushs real name!
she regreted it,was upset and felt she coudnt go back because the rules of the challenge are strict.
brooke should been more sensative to this!
she cares to much about the views.
sockie seemed very unhappy at the end.

I think it’s become a lot to keep up with for Sabre but she wouldn’t want to disappoint “the legends” and her siblings who would say if she doesn’t do it they won’t do it and make her feel bad for taking a break. Back when she was still competing she talked about how she didn’t want to let the legends down but it was becoming a lot of pressure to get the time to do youtube and train for competitions and in the end she chose youtube over anything else. They also don’t have many real friends but thousands of little kids that practically worship them, I can’t imagine Sabre being that excited about answering 10 year olds questions about boys and doing these challenges with her siblings 100% of the time but she needs to act like it or else she’ll get asked if she’s okay. I would actually like it if Sabre had her own channel as someone else said, not over the top challenges but just Sabre occasionally sitting down and talking or showing the things she likes to do, like a regular 15 year old and geared to an older audience.

• Heart
I watched the sunscreen part (finally) and yeah nothing wrong with that seemed normal very Aussie dad

Reactions: 3
I cringed when Sockie knocked it over because the phone was like right there.

It’s possible she could have just made up the name, that name (short for Lachlan) seems fairly common in Australia. Or she does have a real crush on some kid she met whilst surfing but changed it to keep his privacy. They all know how to act so it isn’t outside the realm of possibility.

The whole video was pretty dumb, I agree why not have all of them take turns doing it at the same time? They’re running out of ideas so they have to drag it out.
I just realised something, I thought this at the time but but forgot to say on here...do you guys think the reason why when Sockie knocked over the drink and then there was a jump cut was because they got into a lot of trouble and possibly got yelled at?? Idk, just an idea.

Reactions: 1
I just realised something, I thought this at the time but but forgot to say on here...do you guys think the reason why when Sockie knocked over the drink and then there was a jump cut was because they got into a lot of trouble and possibly got yelled at?? Idk, just an idea.
possibly although i feel like they cut that bit out because she was cleaning it or something cause brooke didn’t seem to get mad when sockie spilt it she actually laughed a bit. i could be wrong though that could all be for the camera and she might’ve got really mad off camera.

• Heart
Of course it’s all about Sockie again. Who already got to meet her hero, Gordon Ramsay. Can’t imagine it was cheap to renovate that whole kitchen, for a kid who can barely cook, when she could learn a lot from ACTUAL cooking classes. Naz on the other hand, still hasn’t got the guinea pig she was promised and it’s been a few weeks. Sounds like she’s going to have to wait till next year apparently. I’m beginning to tire of this family.

I can't believe they have done another one for Sockie before any of the others. I just went back to their initial video mentioning their dreams.
Sockie got her dream of meeting Gordon Ramsay.
Sabre hasn't had hers to fly to Dubai, which wouldn't have happened due to Covid but they wouldn't have gone anyway as they were already planning a UK tour.
Biggy didn't get his to meet Txunamy but that's understandable also, due to covid. They actually probably would have done that one just for the views.
Naz wanted a Bunny. She hasn't got that even though it was the easiest out of them all.
So instead of altering the others or asking them to pick a new one or even getting Naz' for her, they've decided to kit out a whole kitchen for Sockie.
I feel so sorry for the other kids, I think the parents favouritism for Sockie is actually pretty disgusting.

• Heart
sockie is clearly the favourite, it's actually disgusting.

this is probably bad to say, but i don't like brooke at all. the 'pranks' she pulls on her kids aren't funny, and the way she restricts their diets is awful. she needs to know that a bit of toast and chocolate won't do much harm. it will probably do them more good, because of how much they're forced to eat vegetables. i won't be surprised when they make a video about one of their kids who has an eating disorder or gets put in hospital because of how underweight they are.

• Heart
They could easily let the others change their goals in light of covid or they could alter them.
Could do a virtual ‘Date’ with Biggy and Txu via FaceTime or something.

They need to get Naz a guinea pig already. Poor kid is going to be over it by the time she actually gets one. Get her one whilst she is actually interested in the animal.

in the blog Brooke said all the others dreams will come true next year, I bet Sockie gets to pick another dream and have it come true as she is the favourite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.