Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTH! Justin isn't getting Naz the guinea pig! he said on their community page people were saying Naz shouldn't get the guinea pig because it was too much responsibility. i checked and no one was saying that. everyone was just trying to make sure they knew that you have to get 2 guinea pigs not just one, and they have to do some research. but now their not getting one at all. it makes me so mad! she's won it like 3 times now and now they're refusing again. i feel so bad for her. just get her the guinea pig!
Maybe they should wait till they are moved in their new house, if they are still moving that is..

Reactions: 2
Maybe they should wait till they are moved in their new house, if they are still moving that is..
i agree they should wait until they move but Justin said they aren't getting her the Guinea pig at all. that's the problem.

Reactions: 5
Those last to stop eating challenges are just getting worse and worse. Sabre was gagging by the end but instead of turning the camera off and just putting some text up to say biggy won, Brooke decides to carry on filming to show everyone. I just think it’s really wasteful for them all to force themselves to eat a load of ice creams or whatever the challenge is, only to likely end up throwing up and feel like crap after. What sort of a parent let’s their kids eat so much they’re clearly in pain and feeling very ill by the end, yet still encourages it so it creates more tension when one eventually wins. These videos are always the same with sockie and Naz giving in first and then it purely being between Sabre and biggy. They don’t even do any decent prizes, I don’t even think there was one this time. I don’t mind their last to leave challenges, although think they should just use the different supplies they have already as opposed to wasting half the video and money on buying more stuff they don’t need, but these videos are always so bad because they start out all excited because they’re never allowed to have these kinds of food, but then end up feeling terrible after eating too much.
One a different note, Sabre looked like she was wearing a bra and I think she is probably starting puberty. I think by the end of the year she’ll probably look a lot older and hopefully that’ll help her continue growing up and acting like a teenager, rather than being forced to do silly kids games by her mum. Even when they were messing around in this video she looked out of place because she’s clearly too old for this.
right! when i saw the end when sabre was basically throwing up i just thought why would they film that, for me i’m scared of sick so even that tiny bit just bothered me but also it’s just unfair on sabre to film that i don’t think she would’ve wanted that part in. also another thing they said naz is lactose intolerant so surely they could’ve ruled out dairy products to make the challenge more fair on naz as the ice cream will physically bother her much quicker than the others, like why couldn’t they have just chosen another food? it’s quite boring now anyway god knows how many food challenges they’ve done they should do more actual vlogs rather than these repetitive challenges

Reactions: 9
WTH! Justin isn't getting Naz the guinea pig! he said on their community page people were saying Naz shouldn't get the guinea pig because it was too much responsibility. i checked and no one was saying that. everyone was just trying to make sure they knew that you have to get 2 guinea pigs not just one, and they have to do some research. but now their not getting one at all. it makes me so mad! she's won it like 3 times now and now they're refusing again. i feel so bad for her. just get her the guinea pig!
I don’t understand it’s literally all over tattle, you lot saying that naz shouldn’t have a guinea pig for the exact reasons listed on this page. Do you want her to have one or night ?!?! Make up your mind and stick with it. Don’t complain and take the other side Each time they switch.

Reactions: 1
right! when i saw the end when sabre was basically throwing up i just thought why would they film that, for me i’m scared of sick so even that tiny bit just bothered me but also it’s just unfair on sabre to film that i don’t think she would’ve wanted that part in. also another thing they said naz is lactose intolerant so surely they could’ve ruled out dairy products to make the challenge more fair on naz as the ice cream will physically bother her much quicker than the others, like why couldn’t they have just chosen another food? it’s quite boring now anyway god knows how many food challenges they’ve done they should do more actual vlogs rather than these repetitive challenges
If naz is lactose intolerant, why d her parents let her eat cheese?

Reactions: 3
If naz is lactose intolerant, why d her parents let her eat cheese?
Actually come to think of it, they did say in a vlog once (whilst retelling kind of 'funny' stories) that Naz threw up after a party once 'because she ate too much cheese'. I just thought that it was because she ate too much (like how I used to be a bit sick after eating lots of lollies at birthday sleepovers in high school lol) but now come to think of it, maybe this was why...since I kind of know what it's like since I can get sick too after eating a lot of gluten like pasta, pizza, etc....

Actually come to think of it, they did say in a vlog once (whilst retelling kind of 'funny' stories) that Naz threw up after a party once 'because she ate too much cheese'. I just thought that it was because she ate too much (like how I used to be a bit sick after eating lots of lollies at birthday sleepovers in high school lol) but now come to think of it, maybe this was why...since I kind of know what it's like since I can get sick too after eating a lot of gluten like pasta, pizza, etc....
Plus, she might not be like officially diagnosed as lactose intolerant but perhaps is just a little less tolerant than most people so eating excessive amounts of dairy is likely to make her feel worse. Again adds to the unfairness seeing as she already struggles enough in these challenges as she’s the youngest and now she’s eating something that makes her ill when she has too much. I really hope they stop doing these videos, I can’t imagine how rubbish the kids must feel after forcing themselves to eat so much food at once. I don’t like to speculate, however with them living off what seems to be an extremely restrictive diet and then occasionally having these huge binges is just setting them up for food issues in the future.

• Heart
That Sabre is so eager to win the challenge that she’s barfing it up at the end is honestly really uncomfortable. I know she’s extremely competitive but enough is enough, most people would have just given that up. They are absolutely going to have food issues, rarely do we ever see them just eating normally, it’s nearly always binging on something for a challenge or stuffing their mouths with sweets when Brooke isn’t around.

They are far too wishy washy on the guinea pig. I don’t think it’s fair to promise your child something and then go back on it, I think that’s what annoys people the most. If Justin isn’t going to get one he shouldn’t have said he would let her get it in the first place. Maybe they will just draw it out and wait till QLD as a big surprise but it doesn’t seem very fair to Naz who has wanted one for so long and is at an age where if they let her have them she should be mature enough to care for it, especially seeing all the things Sockie gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand it’s literally all over tattle, you lot saying that naz shouldn’t have a guinea pig for the exact reasons listed on this page. Do you want her to have one or night ?!?! Make up your mind and stick with it. Don’t complain and take the other side Each time they switch.
I'll think whatever I damn well please..she keeps getting promised a guinea pig, but they'll just keep stringing it out..i don't care either way really..i just feel sorry for Naz, cause i think she's a sweet kid..

I'll think whatever I damn well please..she keeps getting promised a guinea pig, but they'll just keep stringing it out..i don't care either way really..i just feel sorry for Naz, cause i think she's a sweet kid..
Also most of the people I've seen on here have just been saying that I hope they take better care of it than the fish and don't just get one as guinea pigs like company, not that she shouldn't get one at all. Brooke & Justin are being horrible letting Naz win a prize she'll never even get. A bit like when they took the phone back from Sabre because Sockie cried about not winning. The parents are so clueless on fairness, were they both only children or something? Why let Naz put getting a pet as her dream this year if they weren't going to get it for her anyway.

Reactions: 10
back when Naz was first asking to have a guinea pig, i didn't think she was that responsible or mature. i mean she really wasn't. she was only 8 at the time. but in the past year or so she has really grown up and is far more mature than any of her other siblings. so yes, i think she should get a guinea pig. if you have a problem with people changing their minds than don't read these. i mean sockie used to be my favorite out of all of them when they first started YouTube but now she one of my least favorites. i just feel bad because she was promised over and over and over again but they still wont get her one. we all know if it was sockie they would get her one in a heartbeat.

• Heart
I mean I do wonder if it’s the best time for the parents to get her a Guinea pig (cus of moving to QD or show in America) BUT if they promise to get her one and she wins it, then they shouldn’t dangle it in her face then go back on their word. It’s cruel and rly shows that they just wanted the views and content without actually having to commit or follow through on that. The children and their feeling should always come before YouTube.
The issue I have with this family is as the channel grew the parents have become too controlling as they realised the monetary gains. Brooke is choosing and running all the vlogs now and they are obviously getting the majority of the money (they were able to buy another house for no real reason, Justin quit his job, Sockie 50,000 Gordon Ramsey lunch). I hope the kids are protected and are actually getting lots of money put into savings accounts. Like do the parents realise that they are making money directly off the backs of their kids??

• Heart
I mean I do wonder if it’s the best time for the parents to get her a Guinea pig (cus of moving to QD or show in America) BUT if they promise to get her one and she wins it, then they shouldn’t dangle it in her face then go back on their word. It’s cruel and rly shows that they just wanted the views and content without actually having to commit or follow through on that. The children and their feeling should always come before YouTube.
The issue I have with this family is as the channel grew the parents have become too controlling as they realised the monetary gains. Brooke is choosing and running all the vlogs now and they are obviously getting the majority of the money (they were able to buy another house for no real reason, Justin quit his job, Sockie 50,000 Gordon Ramsey lunch). I hope the kids are protected and are actually getting lots of money put into savings accounts. Like do the parents realise that they are making money directly off the backs of their kids??
even if they weren’t going to get her a guinea pig now due to possibly moving soon they could still make an entire vlog out of going to a petting zoo or visiting somebodies house who has guinea pigs so Naz can play with them etc. Give the poor girl something

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is pure speculation, but it seems like they've started running into a lot more of their legends whilst out, and Brooke was talking about how they made the house more secure a few videos ago implying someone may have tried to get in, so I wonder if wanting to move is more out of wanting to get more privacy not just for a change.

I hope they have a large sum in savings for each kid, they'd be stupid not to.

Reactions: 6
Just noticed that they've turned off the comments on the gaming channel..I've seen that quite a few people were saying they weren't playing one of the games properly, and that they were cheating in it..also, the getting Naz a guinea pig was always in the comments, as well as people saying things about Sockie being the favourite..they want to be famous, so they need to understand that there will be criticism, and not everyone will always say what they want to hear..they are way too sheltered..

Recently i’ve seen many tik toks on their opinions on the nn. All of them talked about how Sockie is the favourite and I think Brooke is worried the legends are catching on.
Their old legends are getting older and have moved on, they don’t want to see their childish challenges anymore, and no new legends are coming in as their channel is very much so, dying.
While their little legends are getting older, the nn aren’t (figuratively of course).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Recently i’ve seen many tik toks on their opinions on the nn. All of them talked about how Sockie is the favourite and I think Brooke is worried the legends are catching on.
Their old legends are getting older and have moved on, they don’t want to see their childish challenges anymore, and no new legends are coming in as their channel is very much so, dying.
While their little legends are getting older, the nn aren’t (figuratively of course).
Yes i noticed on their new TikToks people commenting saying that Sockie is the favorite and that she is a brat. Its funny as this is what we have been saying all along and now their legends are noticing. Its so obvious and they rly need to stop it or theyre going to start getting loads of hate.

• Heart
Yes i noticed on their new TikToks people commenting saying that Sockie is the favorite and that she is a brat. Its funny as this is what we have been saying all along and now their legends are noticing. Its so obvious and they rly need to stop it or theyre going to start getting loads of hate.
Its so obvious when they stand behind that table in the kitchen, she is always talking and screaming over everyone else.

Reactions: 6
This is pure speculation, but it seems like they've started running into a lot more of their legends whilst out, and Brooke was talking about how they made the house more secure a few videos ago implying someone may have tried to get in, so I wonder if wanting to move is more out of wanting to get more privacy not just for a change.

I hope they have a large sum in savings for each kid, they'd be stupid not to.
I think it might be that too. I’ve heard about youtubers like David dobrik have fans literally come to his house and want photos etc, and these are teenagers who should understand just because someone posts part of their life online doesn’t mean you actually know them and they want you in their house. Seeing as all the legends are likely younger than 12 they’ll probably not going to understand this and so are just turning up at their house, especially as they seem to live in a nice area where children are more likely to be allowed to play out on their own so are more likely to go off and do things like this without their parents knowing. I still don’t understand why they renovated this house, with all this extra security, if their just moving to another city anyway. Unless they’re investing in properties and hoping to rent out both their current home and the new renovated one as another source of income once they move to Queensland as a backup seeing as their channel will probably be unable to support the lifestyle they’ve gotten used too by next year.
Also, anyone find it ironic how sockie always goes on about not caring about having fancy and expensive clothes and how she’s so different from her siblings who do like those sort of things. Yet she’s the one her parents spent over $50,000 on to meet Gordon Ramsay and have spent likely much more on renovations for her kitchen etc. I hope Brooke and Justin do something nice for the other three seeing as they’ve spent their year watching sockie get all these presents whilst they’ve been told nothing can be done as traveling isn’t allowed right now. Even if it’s just taking them shopping and getting them something they’d really like and cherish such as some nice jewellery or makeup for Sabre and Naz and perhaps something to help biggy with his music as he actually seems quite into writing and singing (even if he’s not the best, but he is only a child). Sabre and Naz are the ones who bought each other their Marc Jacobs’s handbags, that’s something you’d expect a parent to know their child wants and get for their birthday or an occasion like this. It just seems like there is so many other things they could’ve done to make Sabre, Biggy and Naz feel special too, because although they never show any resentment and clearly love each other you can bet they were at least a little jealous, but Sockie’s the favourite so she must always come first.

• Heart
so i know people talk about this a lot on here but i never really looked for it. in there video today i finally noticed how involved Sockie really was in the videos. they did a mystery match game and every single time, Sockie would be the one picking up the candy after it was revealed and showing the camera, even if it wasn't her teams turn. also pushing her siblings and screaming over everyone. she would also be in the middle of the frame for the majority of the video by pushing Naz to the side.
speaking of Naz, she looked miserable the entire time. she looked like she was forcing a smile and she also wasn't really talking. i wonder if maybe somethings happened or if she was better at concealing her emotions before. i hope she's ok. i know they've mentioned something about an operation and like someone else said i hope its only tonsils or something not that important. its just so obvious that she doesn't like doing these challenges with her siblings. we've talked about Sabre having her own channel but i think Naz should also have her own channel. it can be for something she actually enjoys, like makeup or drawing. she could do other things too, like something related to fashion since she's really into that. she could have mini fashion shows or photo shoots. she could even just film some stuff she does everyday. and the videos wouldn't have to be that long either, given how she would be the one editing. it would be good practice for her. she would actually be able to express herself and have something to herself without her siblings being in the way. this is just an idea but, i think it would be good for Naz to have some freedom and self expression.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.