Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definately took that prank on Sabre way too far..i was shocked when she said she hadn't eaten most of the day..Sabre is old enough to eat whenever she's hungry, but obviously Brooke doesn't allow snacking..did anyone else find it strange that Justin applied Sabres sunscreen?..Sabre should be doing that herself..as for Biggy telling Sabre not to have a tantrum, he's kidding himself..some of the tantrums he's had are ridiculous..i was watching a few of their older vlogs from a year ago, and noticed when Sockie doesn't get her own way, she crosses her arms and gives filthy looks (especially to Naz)..i would say Sockie is the least liked out of the NN, and the most like her mother..i don't understand why they are renovating the other house with a new kitchen and garden, if they're moving to QLD..all for Sockie again..surely the other NN must see this..
It just shows again how Sockie is Brookes favourite....
Here aswell
When she came to the table they tried to get her to sit next to the babies and swap with Sockie but Sockie said she was ok and stayed there.
It seemed like Mama wanted Sockie to her self

Reactions: 4
The latest vlog was better than a lot of their other recent ones, but there are still some red flags about it, many of which you guys have already pointed out.
-Sabre saying she had hardly eaten the day before and hadn't eaten since lunch, but it was dark when she said that, so clearly hadn't eaten too much that day either.
-Justin putting Sabre's sun cream on, that girls 16 in less than 3 months for goodness sake!
-Justin calling 9 year old Naz for help when Charm needed her nappy changed, what was that about?
-The prank was just cruel, I'm not sure a normal person would even think of pulling a prank like that, I know I wouldn't
-Sabre immediately getting up when her mum came out for her but not her dad. Either shows how much they disrespect Justin or how much they're scared of Brooke.
-They're definitely not as close as they pretend to be. We know they aren't that close because they have mentioned grassing on each other before, like when Sabre who was about 14 at the time snitched on 12yr old Sockie for playing Minecraft at night and then she was banned from it. My siblings and I were never as huggy and emotional towards each other as these lot but we wouldn't snitch on each other at their age.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t even notice in the video that Naz was made to help out with Charm’s diaper. She shouldn’t have to do that, that shouldn’t be her responsibility. They did beg their parents for more siblings, so maybe Justin feels they have some duty to help out more with them?

I hope Sabre isn’t actually scared of her mum, that was just the way that bit was awkwardly edited.

Reactions: 5
They definately took that prank on Sabre way too far..i was shocked when she said she hadn't eaten most of the day..Sabre is old enough to eat whenever she's hungry, but obviously Brooke doesn't allow snacking..did anyone else find it strange that Justin applied Sabres sunscreen?..Sabre should be doing that herself..as for Biggy telling Sabre not to have a tantrum, he's kidding himself..some of the tantrums he's had are ridiculous..i was watching a few of their older vlogs from a year ago, and noticed when Sockie doesn't get her own way, she crosses her arms and gives filthy looks (especially to Naz)..i would say Sockie is the least liked out of the NN, and the most like her mother..i don't understand why they are renovating the other house with a new kitchen and garden, if they're moving to QLD..all for Sockie again..surely the other NN must see this..
exactly that's what I thought! why tf are they spending so much time & money renovating a house if they're going to move to Queensland anyways. so dumb. sockie's probably only going to be able to film like 5 videos in the renovated house before they move to Queensland.. what are they going to do with the house after they move though.. sell it after they spent like a year renovating it? also I felt a little uncomfortable watching Justin apply sabres sunscreen...

Reactions: 7
They’re running out of ideas so badly, i wouldn’t be surprised if they made a video a out this thread and titled it
REACTING TO THE HATE *VERY EMOTIONAL*
with a thumbnail of them “crying”

• Haha
The latest vlog was better than a lot of their other recent ones, but there are still some red flags about it, many of which you guys have already pointed out.
-Sabre saying she had hardly eaten the day before and hadn't eaten since lunch, but it was dark when she said that, so clearly hadn't eaten too much that day either.
-Justin putting Sabre's sun cream on, that girls 16 in less than 3 months for goodness sake!
-Justin calling 9 year old Naz for help when Charm needed her nappy changed, what was that about?
-The prank was just cruel, I'm not sure a normal person would even think of pulling a prank like that, I know I wouldn't
-Sabre immediately getting up when her mum came out for her but not her dad. Either shows how much they disrespect Justin or how much they're scared of Brooke.
-They're definitely not as close as they pretend to be. We know they aren't that close because they have mentioned grassing on each other before, like when Sabre who was about 14 at the time snitched on 12yr old Sockie for playing Minecraft at night and then she was banned from it. My siblings and I were never as huggy and emotional towards each other as these lot but we wouldn't snitch on each other at their age.

I know theres nothing malicious or wrong with Justin doing that, but I would honestly never let my dad put sun screen on me past the age of 10. Idk it feels wrong even though its a parent and they (hopefully) dont mean anything inappropriate by it.

Reactions: 3
I know theres nothing malicious or wrong with Justin doing that, but I would honestly never let my dad put sun screen on me past the age of 10. Idk it feels wrong even though its a parent and they (hopefully) dont mean anything inappropriate by it.
Why is it inappropriate, may I ask? x

Reactions: 1
Imo, it wasn’t creepy/inappropriate- it just seemed unnecessary, surely Sabre is able to put her own sunscreen on?

Reactions: 10
I did think that perhaps Justin did it because there’s no large mirror for Sabre to see her face. I’m in my mid 20’s and if I’m at the beach and can’t see my face I get my husband to put sunscreen on my face to make sure I don’t miss anywhere and get burnt 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the way he applies the sunscreen is just a typical rough Aussie Dad way to do it.

I did think that perhaps Justin did it because there’s no large mirror for Sabre to see her face. I’m in my mid 20’s and if I’m at the beach and can’t see my face I get my husband to put sunscreen on my face to make sure I don’t miss anywhere and get burnt 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the way he applies the sunscreen is just a typical rough Aussie Dad way to do it.
Think so as well and they are on the water so they will get burned bad if they dont do it right. Kids will just put a little so Justin learned to just slap it on for them so they dont have to bother. Dont read to much into everything

Think so as well and they are on the water so they will get burned bad if they dont do it right. Kids will just put a little so Justin learned to just slap it on for them so they dont have to bother. Dont read to much into everything
yes plus we don’t know how long the surf for. It’s probably easier to put on one thick coat of sunscreen then try to signal to the kids when they are out in the water to come in and reapply etc. they are probably more likely to get burnt being out on the water, due to the reflection of the sun on the water etc.

Sabre does her own make up so I’m sure if it was at home she would be able to put her own sunscreen on. Justin was at the beach with 6 kids, it’s probably just easier and fastest to slap it on all their faces.

Hi, I’m new here. I just watched their latest vlog and noticed something. Idk if anyone mentioned it before. At the start when Brooke was talking to the camera she said something like they say they’re so blessed everyone in their family is healthy but then she thinks about it and... they cut that bit out cos she didn’t want it in the video. I think she’s aware that her children are not ‘healthy’ and she seemed really upset about it. Idk but I think she controls their diet so much and doesn’t realise it or the affect that it has on their health.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi, I’m new here. I just watched their latest vlog and noticed something. Idk if anyone mentioned it before. At the start when Brooke was talking to the camera she said something like they say they’re so blessed everyone in their family is healthy but then she thinks about it and... they cut that bit out cos she didn’t want it in the video. I think she’s aware that her children are not ‘healthy’ and she seemed really upset about it. Idk but I think she controls their diet so much and doesn’t realise it or the affect that it has on their health.
So does she know she's negatively impacting their diet?

Why is it inappropriate, may I ask? x
I didn't see where he put sunscreen. If it was the face for me thats fine. But to me it just feels weird, idk if its because my dad and I aren't close but I wouldn't want him rubbing sunscreen on my back.
don't want to talk ill of Justin because it was all very innocent, I think im just weird about that stuff (watch to much law and order SVU)

I didn't watch so I didn't know it was just her face, I thought it was like all over

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's creepy or anything, but I just found it weird that Sabre is nearly 16, and can't apply sunscreen to her own face..it's not that hard..

I don't think it's creepy or anything, but I just found it weird that Sabre is nearly 16, and can't apply sunscreen to her own face..it's not that hard..
I agree not creepy or anything for a father to apply sunscreen on his child. I'm assuming that she can apply her own sunscreen to her face as we've seen her do a skin-care routine a few times now.
I think its just being with the family and having 6 kids to make sure they've all got sunscreen on its just easier for Justin if they all line up and he just applies it to them all. A lot of larger families do things in this production line style to ensure that everyone has done it. They also might just have the one big bottle of sunscreen that they take and so it would be a bit chaotic with the four big ones each applying their own cream while he does the babies.

I agree not creepy or anything for a father to apply sunscreen on his child. I'm assuming that she can apply her own sunscreen to her face as we've seen her do a skin-care routine a few times now.
I think its just being with the family and having 6 kids to make sure they've all got sunscreen on its just easier for Justin if they all line up and he just applies it to them all. A lot of larger families do things in this production line style to ensure that everyone has done it. They also might just have the one big bottle of sunscreen that they take and so it would be a bit chaotic with the four big ones each applying their own cream while he does the babies.
Plus they wear wetsuits so the only place that’s on show is their faces so it’s not like he’s going to be rubbing it in on their backs or anywhere that might seem weird.

Anyone else notice in their recent gaming video most of the times that sockie fell/died she didn’t count it as a streak or whatever?

Yes, that was weird and the way it flashed that she didn't want to put it in. I wonder what Sabre will think when she watches it back (assuming they do watch themselves) and sees her cry. I think just because Sabre has Chiari doesn't necessarily mean she isn't healthy - her body just doesn't grow properly, but there are a lot of signs pointing to them all having a poor diet and maybe she's started to notice the other kids having issues as well.

It may just be for their youtube wardrobe, but it seems like they all have a lot of matching clothes or similar styled clothes and the way they easily seem to switch them up, it seems odd to me. Something tells me they don't actually do much of their own clothes shopping, despite being 9-15.

Reactions: 5
so I watched their new do stuff video and it was... interesting. they did a "truth or dare" game. sabre and sockie asked each other questions and if they didn't answer than they had take take a shot of some random liquid. the challenge didn't even involve Biggy or naz so I don't know why they were there. they cold have gone to the park or the shops while sabre, sockie and Brooke filmed. looks like their trying a new way to "trick" people into watching their videos. they're going to make two more of those kind of videos. one with Biggy and naz and than one more with sockie and whoever the winner of the second one is. they probably could have done it all in one video and just cut a lot of the standing around not saying anything out. the questions were interesting and also some of the ones they didn't answer wouldn't have been that difficult to answer.

Sabre got a ton of questions about boys, like who her Roblox boyfriend is and who she would rather marry. i thought she got in trouble for friending the boy on Roblox. i guess she didn't. another question she got was how much she swears off camera. that was shocking because she looked like she was really thinking about what to say. she didn't end up answering the question though. whatever she would have said though would have made sense. if she does swear than that's fine, she 15. if she doesn't swear, than that makes sense to because of how childish she is. i honestly want to know what the answer was though. she was also asked why she wants boys to like her. she said it was because she wanted to go on a date. first of all, i feel bad because she obviously just want to get away from her siblings and parents. second, i think its going to be a long time until she will go on her first date.

Sockie was also asked questions about what boy she wants to marry and who her crush is. also she spilled a glass of tomato juice and Brooke didn't say anything. i feel like if Sabre or Naz or even Biggy had done that than they would have gotten in trouble. but Sockie is the favorite child so of course she wouldn't get in trouble.

i was wondering about their crushes though. when sockie said the name of her crush, they didn't censor it or anything. i don't think her crush is even a real person. wouldn't there be a privacy issue especially because i don't think the boy gave consent. also where would they have met the boy. they don't talk to anyone. maybe it was just some boy they see at the beach or some one that lives on their street.

did anyone else catch what naz said when sockie was thinking about whether or not to answer the question about her crush. apparently she thought that Sockies crush was a girl! i was so surprised. i didn't think that naz knew anything about sexuality. that's something no ones really talked about. there's a possibility that one or more of them will be a part of the LGBTQ+ community. they probably wont be able to even express it or come out because of Brooke. i feel like Brooke might be a bit homophobic too. this comment is already really long(sorry about that) but i do want to say what i think each of their reactions would be if one of them came out. i might do that later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.