NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. If you Google BPD, you’re made out to be a manipulative, untrustworthy person and that I’m not at all, I struggled to accept my diagnosis of it because when I researched it I hated what I was reading about it and didn’t want people to associate those things with me. It really grinds on me when people like Karina try and use BPD as an excuse for their crappy behaviour.
Yea when I was first diagnosed or I think it was just before, my parents told me not to google it because you know I’d see what other think etc, but being stupid enough I did google it and I honestly was disgusted at what I read, overthinking about who I was/what this disorder makes me, I dissociated a lot wondering if I was never going to seem like my own happy, kind-hearted self to others once they know about the diagnosis and it all went to tit. I still to this day have days where I wish I never had it. But it is a challenge, but I have also accepted that it is part of me now, it makes me who I am.
There may be some who are bad people, but not them all. I definitely will not let random people off the internet AND tiktok make this disorder like the worst one going.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sazzy is extremely two faced. She’s as big of a witch as Karina is.
Karina says she hates shouting but my bleeping god did I panic when Sazzy came in full guns blazing 😬 I was literally like please get her off. Hardly gave Nath any room to talk.

Karina, Karina, Karina. You can say he’s using you for clout all you want. But he isn’t.
HE IS DOING IT TO TAKE THE PISS BECAUSE YOU CALLED HIM A CLOUT CHASER. JUST SHUT THE duck UP YOU LAZY SLOB AND GET A DAY JOB. I KNOW YOU READ THIS YOU SHITBAG

I am done now until later 😂😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate it when people bring gender into stuff. It doesn’t matter what you are. If you’re right, you’re right. If you’re wrong, you’re wrong. Nathan is right. Karina is wrong. People who are still sticking up for her are enabling and encouraging her behaviour and it’s very dangerous. People need to be telling her she’s wrong whether they’re her friends or not. They should not be encouraging her.
She’ll change her name again soon and hope everyone forgets about what she’s done.
Let’s not forget or gloss over the fact that Dan was also transphobic on his live with Chelsea last night. I believe she’s transgender and he said “I can’t tell if you’re a man or woman”. He should not be allowed to say that, just because he didn’t have any other comebacks because everything she was saying was true. I used to think he was a decent person but I’m starting to believe he’s as bad as Karina, his attitude is getting worse and he’s enabling her. If he doesn’t want to go down with Karina when it inevitably happens then I suggest he gets as far away from her as possible.
Had more to say than I thought again and went off my original point😂😂😂

I went into her live for about 30 seconds and could hear her Rottweiler spouting some tit and Karina was sat there just lights are on no one’s a home😂😂😂😂
Who is the Rottweiler

I was on about Gemini😂😂😂. I assumed that was who the other person was referring to as well but I could be wrong☺
I'm just new to them so just trying to work out who's who of course Karina has been around for ages with the same sort of issues I followed her when she was Nona of something like that.

She’s on live asking what takeaway to get 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fat witch, get off ur arse and cook Dan a nice meal for once

• Haha
She’s on live asking what takeaway to get 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fat witch, get off ur arse and cook Dan a nice meal for once
I think all I have seen her cook is spag bowl 😅 poor Dan works all day and she cant even get off her arse and make him a nice bit of dinner. I can't watch her eat makes me wanna spew 🤮

Reactions: 2
I think all I have seen her cook is spag bowl 😅 poor Dan works all day and she cant even get off her arse and make him a nice bit of dinner. I can't watch her eat makes me wanna spew 🤮
Hopefully we don’t get a dinner with Karina, I won’t be able to take it 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 she deleted her little video about Nathan probably because she forgot that she said she was on a break

I'm just new to them so just trying to work out who's who of course Karina has been around for ages with the same sort of issues I followed her when she was Nona of something like that.
No that’s fine☺
Yeah she was nona, changed it to Karina. People think because she was reported to DWP so she changed it to try and avoid it. Which is more than likely true. I reckon she’ll change it again now that she’s had all this tit with Nathan. She hates people calling her out for her bullshit, so she’ll hope changing her name will stop it all and people will magically forget what she’s said and done and will support her again. I honestly hope that people don’t start going back to her and supporting her again. She’s so so vile and she doesn’t deserve the following that she has, although I don’t doubt for a second that the majority of them are following to take the piss. I think she just needs to leave now, no one likes her and she needs to get a job and a life.

Hopefully we don’t get a dinner with Karina, I won’t be able to take it 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 she deleted her little video about Nathan probably because she forgot that she said she was on a break
At the end of that video she was like “I have no words” 😂😂😂 yeah we can see that by the way you’ve stuttered your way through the video.
She clearly had no clue what she’s on about or what she wants to say. It made absolutely no sense and she could have fit the whole video into about 30 seconds if she didn’t keep staring into space and thinking about how to string a sentence together🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
No that’s fine☺
Yeah she was nona, changed it to Karina. People think because she was reported to DWP so she changed it to try and avoid it. Which is more than likely true. I reckon she’ll change it again now that she’s had all this tit with Nathan. She hates people calling her out for her bullshit, so she’ll hope changing her name will stop it all and people will magically forget what she’s said and done and will support her again. I honestly hope that people don’t start going back to her and supporting her again. She’s so so vile and she doesn’t deserve the following that she has, although I don’t doubt for a second that the majority of them are following to take the piss. I think she just needs to leave now, no one likes her and she needs to get a job and a life.

At the end of that video she was like “I have no words” 😂😂😂 yeah we can see that by the way you’ve stuttered your way through the video.
She clearly had no clue what she’s on about or what she wants to say. It made absolutely no sense and she could have fit the whole video into about 30 seconds if she didn’t keep staring into space and thinking about how to string a sentence together🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
She can just start talking normally now, we know the stutter and long pauses are for an act to say how well she spoke in those voice notes

She can just start talking normally now, we know the stutter and long pauses are for an act to say how well she spoke in those voice notes
Yeah exactly. That’s because she knew what she wanted to say to Nathan because she’s a vile piece of tit. When she’s making videos, she takes long pauses because she has absolutely no idea what she wants to say, she just wants to make videos for interaction and money (she’s on the creator fund, so any views, likes and comments she gets, she gets paid for). Most of her videos are like 2-3 minutes long, most of them could be 30 seconds and the rest don’t even need to be videos. Half the time she goes off talking about something completely unrelated and irrelevant to what the original video was about and it’s always the long pause at the end and then says “so yeah, peace out guys” for some reason when she does that it really annoys me😂😂😂😂

Yeah exactly. That’s because she knew what she wanted to say to Nathan because she’s a vile piece of tit. When she’s making videos, she takes long pauses because she has absolutely no idea what she wants to say, she just wants to make videos for interaction and money (she’s on the creator fund, so any views, likes and comments she gets, she gets paid for). Most of her videos are like 2-3 minutes long, most of them could be 30 seconds and the rest don’t even need to be videos. Half the time she goes off talking about something completely unrelated and irrelevant to what the original video was about and it’s always the long pause at the end and then says “so yeah, peace out guys” for some reason when she does that it really annoys me😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 “Peace out guys” like it’s not a vlog. I don’t get how she can like do an outro on a vidyo but end her lives with no bye at all. I could be joining, she’d be talking about going and it just shuts off. Like at least a bye would be nice 🙄

🤣🤣🤣 “Peace out guys” like it’s not a vlog. I don’t get how she can like do an outro on a vidyo but end her lives with no bye at all. I could be joining, she’d be talking about going and it just shuts off. Like at least a bye would be nice 🙄
Yeah I know!😂😂😂 sometimes she’ll be half way through a sentence and she’ll still end it🤣🤣 sometimes I reckon she accidentally cuts it off with her chubby little sausage fingers and then just leaves it so she doesn’t make more of a dick of herself😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had a pot noodle last night didn’t he

She’s now saying Shannon has leaked her number out and to report Shannon’s account

Reactions: 1

She’s now saying Shannon has leaked her number out and to report Shannon’s account
Yeah he did😂😂😂
bleeping hell, she’s so problematic. I don’t see Shannon doing that at all, it’s just because everyone’s saying she did it to Nathan (which she did) and now she has to copy to make herself look like the victim😒😒

Is she live?? where was this said

Yeah I know!😂😂😂 sometimes she’ll be half way through a sentence and she’ll still end it🤣🤣 sometimes I reckon she accidentally cuts it off with her chubby little sausage fingers and then just leaves it so she doesn’t make more of a dick of herself😂😂😂
“Sorry guys my fingers were in the way” 😂😂😂 her fingers are fat enough to do that, she’ll probably use that excuse as to why she always reset the battle matches too

Right yea she’s posting on the other account now but keeping comments off 😂😂😂😂 what a little chicken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.