NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she want a meet and greet she's not famous 😂 Not sure where she is planning on going but London is hard work if you don't know what you are doing and the best way to travel, oh and another thing it's no good her going skint.
I have seen people asking for a meet and greet and honestly I’ve said it in her comments but I was 1000% taking the absolute piss, as I assume everyone else who has mentioned it was too😂😂😂😂 the only reason I said it was because she goes on about her 50k+ followers as if she’s got 10million😂😂 I just think everyone else has caught on to her going on about it every time she’s live with someone, as she likes bragging about having the most followers, and everyone’s decided to take the piss but she’s starting to take it seriously🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I have seen people asking for a meet and greet and honestly I’ve said it in her comments but I was 1000% taking the absolute piss, as I assume everyone else who has mentioned it was too😂😂😂😂 the only reason I said it was because she goes on about her 50k+ followers as if she’s got 10million😂😂 I just think everyone else has caught on to her going on about it every time she’s live with someone, as she likes bragging about having the most followers, and everyone’s decided to take the piss but she’s starting to take it seriously🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
That’s been happening a lot, where one person says one thing to take the piss and everyone else follows 😂😂😂 think that’s what happened with the Shannon thing, as soon as one person mentioned it everyone else was immediately agreeing. tit stirring fuckers but it was funny 😂🤣 If she even did have a meet n greet doubt anyone else would come apart from her and Mel

Most people follow her to point and laugh unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
It's going to be a big shock to her system. I think she has a lot of kids on her followers.
Also I look at her followers amounts how can one go up 10k followers in a week ? She must be buying her followers there no way some one can get that many a week surely

That’s been happening a lot, where one person says one thing to take the piss and everyone else follows 😂😂😂 think that’s what happened with the Shannon thing, as soon as one person mentioned it everyone else was immediately agreeing. tit stirring fuckers but it was funny 😂🤣 If she even did have a meet n greet doubt anyone else would come apart from her and Mel
Hahahaha yeah definitely😂😂😂 I know I shouldn’t find it funny but I really do, and then she’s stupid enough to believe a load of random strangers on the internet and ends the live because shes “upset” or whatever😂😂😂 the same thing happens when someone comments “free Dan” as well🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
There would literally be nobody there, Shannon wouldn’t even turn up, I’m sure she actually hates her🤣🤣🤣

Also I look at her followers amounts how can one go up 10k followers in a week ? She must be buying her followers there no way some one can get that many a week surely
It’s people who wanna just laugh at her and see what mess she’s gunna make of her life this week😂😂😂 or people who wanna see what lies she’s gunna make up next😒 I don’t even follow her, I know my one little follow isn’t gunna make any difference but I refuse to follow her on principle😂😂😂

Hahahaha yeah definitely😂😂😂 I know I shouldn’t find it funny but I really do, and then she’s stupid enough to believe a load of random strangers on the internet and ends the live because shes “upset” or whatever😂😂😂 the same thing happens when someone comments “free Dan” as well🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
There would literally be nobody there, Shannon wouldn’t even turn up, I’m sure she actually hates her🤣🤣🤣
She just makes it more funny when she gets all dramatic about it for no reason, no wonder why people try and give her the ‘Sensitive’ title. She’s full of tit, I’d save Dan in a heartbeat I’ll get the gofundme and everything 😂😂
Shannon doesn’t even try and hide the fact that she hates her. I’m sure she’s judging them all from the inside of her head. 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

She just makes it more funny when she gets all dramatic about it for no reason, no wonder why people try and give her the ‘Sensitive’ title. She’s full of tit, I’d save Dan in a heartbeat I’ll get the gofundme and everything 😂😂
Shannon doesn’t even try and hide the fact that she hates her. I’m sure she’s judging them all from the inside of her head. 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
Hahahaha, people start on even more when she starts getting dramatic, I find it so entertaining it’s actually embarrassing😂😂 I thought he was a sweet, decent person to start off with but now he’s getting a bit of an attitude and he’s such a mug when it comes to Karina that its actually ridiculous. He lets her talk to him like absolute shite and she talks about him and stuff, but if he says one thing to her, like the other day when he asked her if she’d fed the cats, she’s goes mental at him and calls him a bully and gets all her “supporters” going as well, the amount of times people have commented saying he’s controlling and he’s bullying her and tit is unbelievable. She’s 100x worse than she is but when she does it it’s just “go Karina” or “you tell him” 😒😒
Yeah that’s true, but you can see the judgemental thoughts written all over her face, even when people comments she just looks at it like they’re some sort of peasant😂😂

• Haha
Hahahaha, people start on even more when she starts getting dramatic, I find it so entertaining it’s actually embarrassing😂😂 I thought he was a sweet, decent person to start off with but now he’s getting a bit of an attitude and he’s such a mug when it comes to Karina that its actually ridiculous. He lets her talk to him like absolute shite and she talks about him and stuff, but if he says one thing to her, like the other day when he asked her if she’d fed the cats, she’s goes mental at him and calls him a bully and gets all her “supporters” going as well, the amount of times people have commented saying he’s controlling and he’s bullying her and tit is unbelievable. She’s 100x worse than she is but when she does it it’s just “go Karina” or “you tell him” 😒😒
Yeah that’s true, but you can see the judgemental thoughts written all over her face, even when people comments she just looks at it like they’re some sort of peasant😂😂
They were all going at him once can’t remember what for think it was because of him being live with that girl best friend of his, and someone called Dan a red flag 😂😂 I got muted just for asking how? They all gang up on him when Karina is 100x worse it’s unreal.

It’s people who wanna just laugh at her and see what mess she’s gunna make of her life this week😂😂😂 or people who wanna see what lies she’s gunna make up next😒 I don’t even follow her, I know my one little follow isn’t gunna make any difference but I refuse to follow her on principle😂😂😂
I don't follow her either I'm blocked on 4 of my 6 accounts haha

• Haha
They were all going at him once can’t remember what for think it was because of him being live with that girl best friend of his, and someone called Dan a red flag 😂😂 I got muted just for asking how? They all gang up on him when Karina is 100x worse it’s unreal.
It actually makes me really angry because she always thinks she’s in the right. It doesn’t help when her little gang of arseholes always tell her she’s right as well. And don’t even get me started on him taking her back and her getting away with lying about him breaking her jaw😳😡

I don't follow her either I'm blocked on 4 of my 6 accounts haha
I’ve got 2 accounts, I’m blocked on my “main” one so had to make another one, I couldn’t miss out on watching that train wreck🤣🤣🤣 I actually had another 2 accounts that I made to watch her but got blocked on both of those as well so I deleted them as I didn’t need them for anything else😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It actually makes me really angry because she always thinks she’s in the right. It doesn’t help when her little gang of arseholes always tell her she’s right as well. And don’t even get me started on him taking her back and her getting away with lying about him breaking her jaw😳😡

I’ve got 2 accounts, I’m blocked on my “main” one so had to make another one, I couldn’t miss out on watching that train wreck🤣🤣🤣 I actually had another 2 accounts that I made to watch her but got blocked on both of those as well so I deleted them as I didn’t need them for anything else😂😂😂
He blocked me on my main for saying that snoring can be caused by a health condition .. I thought I was telling the truth ffs ... obviously truth hurts

Thought it was just me who deleted accounts after being blocked 😂😂😂 literally only made them to watch her, i’m at the point of being too tired to make new email addresses so I type in random letters 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ not like I’ll need it again. Those who got a verification email should feel lucky they were chosen. 🤣

Nah if she’s doing a meet and greet I’m taking one for the team and I’ll be straight there

Nah if she’s doing a meet and greet I’m taking one for the team and I’ll be straight there
We should specifically have a “Tattle life bus” we can all go 😂 I certainly wouldn’t want to miss the disaster but I’d look stupid laughing by myself 😉🤣

• Haha
Thought it was just me who deleted accounts after being blocked 😂😂😂 literally only made them to watch her, i’m at the point of being too tired to make new email addresses so I type in random letters 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ not like I’ll need it again. Those who got a verification email should feel lucky they were chosen. 🤣
Omg I'm the same I make up emails as well lol... I'm trying to be good on this one but my inner voices say noooo lol...

We should specifically have a “Tattle life bus” we can all go 😂 I certainly wouldn’t want to miss the disaster but I’d look stupid laughing by myself 😉🤣
Take me 3 hours to get there via train no one will turn up lol I'm sure she done one before n only her and Shannon went lol

Omg I'm the same I make up emails as well lol... I'm trying to be good on this one but my inner voices say noooo lol...

Take me 3 hours to get there via train no one will turn up lol I'm sure she done one before n only her and Shannon went lol
Has she? 😂😂😂 should’ve been a learnt lesson

• Haha
Apparently to some comments she was sleeping on live last night 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ they were all saying she has sleep apnea.. Glad I missed it her snoring annoys me 😂
Oh she was indeed… complete with snores farts and moans. In the end a mod turned the comments off. Lol 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.