NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She infuriates me so much 😂 she is going to get piles sat in her ass in bed 24-7 constant lives begging for likes and just sits and watches tv. She has to move her head to the side in order to swallow she’s a heart attack waiting to happen. Why not give up her home and rent a bed sit it would be much cheaper I’m sure

Reactions: 1
She infuriates me so much 😂 she is going to get piles sat in her ass in bed 24-7 constant lives begging for likes and just sits and watches tv. She has to move her head to the side in order to swallow she’s a heart attack waiting to happen. Why not give up her home and rent a bed sit it would be much cheaper I’m sure
Apparently that’s her house and it’s all paid off? I find that hard to believe😂😂

I think she had some sort of big inheritance and that’s where most of her money comes from/came from. Her mum did pass away so there’s a chance she was left a house or a chunk of money. It would also tie in with her saying her dad owed her money. I know she lies a lot but it’s not unrealistic to think she may have been left money from her mum

Trust her to be live with her bf so they get double the gifts. Swear the people are tapped who constantly gift them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Trust her to be live with her bf so they get double the gifts. Swear the people are tapped who constantly gift them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah that’s exactly what it is, I wanna see Dan win because I know it annoys her but it’ll all end up being hers in the end anyway🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone see the live earlier where she was duelling Shannon and won 5 times in a row and was laughing and joking about winning and then Shannon won twice and she went to cut the live off before the game finished😂😂 then she said to Shannon she had to go off and do something but was back on within 2 minutes, everyone asked her to go on with Shannon again but she said she just wanted to be live by herself for a bit and now she’s duelling her bf so it doesn’t matter who wins the games because all the money will be hers anyway. I honestly don’t understand people who gift these beggars on tiktok. She only interacts with people who gift her saying she’ll follow them at the end, which she doesn’t do. I swear she could leave the room and leave a voice recording of her saying “tap the screen” and “thanks for the gift” every 2 minutes and nobody would know any different. She’s actually infuriating.

When she was live this morning and she yawned she looked like a rhino.

I think she sold her house to her Dad but it's hard keeping up with the truth

Yet again has just ended the live because someone else was winning. The game before that apparently “glitched”, convenient considering they were winning that one too. She just can’t stand losing and it’s actually pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The constant touching of hair with those stumpy fingers and sickly long nails 🤢

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s exactly what it is, I wanna see Dan win because I know it annoys her but it’ll all end up being hers in the end anyway🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone see the live earlier where she was duelling Shannon and won 5 times in a row and was laughing and joking about winning and then Shannon won twice and she went to cut the live off before the game finished😂😂 then she said to Shannon she had to go off and do something but was back on within 2 minutes, everyone asked her to go on with Shannon again but she said she just wanted to be live by herself for a bit and now she’s duelling her bf so it doesn’t matter who wins the games because all the money will be hers anyway. I honestly don’t understand people who gift these beggars on tiktok. She only interacts with people who gift her saying she’ll follow them at the end, which she doesn’t do. I swear she could leave the room and leave a voice recording of her saying “tap the screen” and “thanks for the gift” every 2 minutes and nobody would know any different. She’s actually infuriating.
I’ve tried keeping off her lives today as she actually makes me feel unwell 😂😂 Just seeing her sat in her bed what she does literally everything in apart from tit and wash herself wearing a tank top covered in alsorts makes me want to puke 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t even understand how she lives like this at all.
I was watching this show earlier and it was showing a homeless person hiding in someone’s like bin area at the side of the house and I immediately thought to how much her life and all the other less unfortunate’s lives could’ve changed if Karina was generous enough to donate the money she makes from gifts/the creator fund. She doesn’t understand how ‘lucky’ she is to be able to afford 4 takeaways day after day, even someone who works stated they can’t afford one! any day is a pamper day for her, she’s living the easiest life when she shouldn’t be. What challenge has she even come across yet? Wish I could spend all day dueling a friend getting gifts 😂

Who ever told her she can sing needs a slap 😂😂
She’s only impersonating a dying cat for everybody! I think it’s a talent to be able to do that 😂😂

I’ve tried keeping off her lives today as she actually makes me feel unwell 😂😂 Just seeing her sat in her bed what she does literally everything in apart from tit and wash herself wearing a tank top covered in alsorts makes me want to puke 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t even understand how she lives like this at all.
I was watching this show earlier and it was showing a homeless person hiding in someone’s like bin area at the side of the house and I immediately thought to how much her life and all the other less unfortunate’s lives could’ve changed if Karina was generous enough to donate the money she makes from gifts/the creator fund. She doesn’t understand how ‘lucky’ she is to be able to afford 4 takeaways day after day, even someone who works stated they can’t afford one! any day is a pamper day for her, she’s living the easiest life when she shouldn’t be. What challenge has she even come across yet? Wish I could spend all day dueling a friend getting gifts 😂

She’s only impersonating a dying cat for everybody! I think it’s a talent to be able to do that 😂😂
She’s genuinely starting to make me feel ill too but I have serious FOMO when it comes to her lives. I don’t wanna miss her shaving/dyeing her hair/eyebrows😂😂😂 she’s sat in bed in that top that she bleached her hair in and I’d put money on the fact it’s not been washed🤣
She’s honestly so selfish it’s unbelievable, she could easily donate some of her money she gets from gifts to charity even if it wasn’t much, it would at least be a gesture. Considering people are literally just giving her their (mostly) hard earned money for doing absolutely duck all.
4 takeaways in 4 days is actually grotesque. Dans also had a takeaway breakfast one of those days too and I doubt Karina would miss out on food. So they’ve actually had 5 takeaways in 4 days🤮 then she sat on live not even an hour after she’d had her large cheesy chips and TRIPLE chicken burger with a whole chocolate gateau next to her still in the plastic, eating it with a spoon🤮
The funniest parts are when she gets angry because other people are winning and then she disappears. She doesn’t even like Dan winning when he’s duelling her when she’ll get that money anyway🤦🏻‍♀️😂

She’s genuinely starting to make me feel ill too but I have serious FOMO when it comes to her lives. I don’t wanna miss her shaving/dyeing her hair/eyebrows😂😂😂 she’s sat in bed in that top that she bleached her hair in and I’d put money on the fact it’s not been washed🤣
She’s honestly so selfish it’s unbelievable, she could easily donate some of her money she gets from gifts to charity even if it wasn’t much, it would at least be a gesture. Considering people are literally just giving her their (mostly) hard earned money for doing absolutely duck all.
4 takeaways in 4 days is actually grotesque. Dans also had a takeaway breakfast one of those days too and I doubt Karina would miss out on food. So they’ve actually had 5 takeaways in 4 days🤮 then she sat on live not even an hour after she’d had her large cheesy chips and TRIPLE chicken burger with a whole chocolate gateau next to her still in the plastic, eating it with a spoon🤮
The funniest parts are when she gets angry because other people are winning and then she disappears. She doesn’t even like Dan winning when he’s duelling her when she’ll get that money anyway🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Trust her to have the whole gateau to herself 😂😂 she wins many rounds of the battle, I love the anger on her face when someone else does 😂 she starts bribing when she’s desperate. Not to mention on a live with Nathan the other day, they were saying they’d do stuff if they reach a certain amount of points. Obviously Karina was there asking for trains and she’d “crack a raw egg into her mouth” she got about 3 trains because who wouldn’t want to see that? but of cause she didn’t do it 🤦🏽‍♀️ scamming little tit. She promised too. 3 promises broken in the space of 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Trust her to have the whole gateau to herself 😂😂 she wins many rounds of the battle, I love the anger on her face when someone else does 😂 she starts bribing when she’s desperate. Not to mention on a live with Nathan the other day, they were saying they’d do stuff if they reach a certain amount of points. Obviously Karina was there asking for trains and she’d “crack a raw egg into her mouth” she got about 3 trains because who wouldn’t want to see that? but of cause she didn’t do it 🤦🏽‍♀️ scamming little tit. She promised too. 3 promises broken in the space of 5 minutes 😂
She was just eating the icing stuff off the top and Dan told her she can’t do that and to just eat it all and she said she was doing it because she’s a child🤨😳
Yeah she wins the majority of the time, like my comment earlier said, she was on live with Shannon, Karina won 5 in a row then Shannon won two and she threw a hissy fit and told Shannon she was going to do something and she’ll be back on. She went off for 2 minutes, came back on and everyone was telling her to duel Shannon again but she said she wanted to just go live by herself for a little while, next thing she was duelling Dan from the garage😂😂
She’s nothing but a scammer, it’s all she knows. She tried reverse psychology on her viewers earlier and said “nobody send a carousel, they’re not allowed. Nobody send a train, I don’t want them” but it didn’t work because she didn’t get anything😂 she’s just a liar, I only watch her because of the stupid tit she does😂

• Haha
She was just eating the icing stuff off the top and Dan told her she can’t do that and to just eat it all and she said she was doing it because she’s a child🤨😳
Yeah she wins the majority of the time, like my comment earlier said, she was on live with Shannon, Karina won 5 in a row then Shannon won two and she threw a hissy fit and told Shannon she was going to do something and she’ll be back on. She went off for 2 minutes, came back on and everyone was telling her to duel Shannon again but she said she wanted to just go live by herself for a little while, next thing she was duelling Dan from the garage😂😂
She’s nothing but a scammer, it’s all she knows. She tried reverse psychology on her viewers earlier and said “nobody send a carousel, they’re not allowed. Nobody send a train, I don’t want them” but it didn’t work because she didn’t get anything😂 she’s just a liar, I only watch her because of the stupid tit she does😂
I’ve seen a few comments about her suggesting that she has cancer.. wish I was on the lives now. Quite a few people have shared a concern about it, if this is another lie then that is really on the down low. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

I’ve seen a few comments about her suggesting that she has cancer.. wish I was on the lives now. Quite a few people have shared a concern about it, if this is another lie then that is really on the down low. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄
Yeah I have seen people commenting that, as usual she hasn’t addressed it🤔 I didn’t see her say anything about that but she does go live in the middle of the night so I wouldn’t have seen it. I wanna know what she said though🤔

PSA: she’s on live with Shannon now, saying if she gets 2 trains she’ll shave an eyebrow off, in case she’s actually telling the truth and people don’t wanna miss it😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has just been on a live with her boyfriend. Her top was too big and straps falling down and he told her to put a new top on as it doesn’t fit. She cut him off her live and now she’s fuming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has just been on a live with her boyfriend. Her top was too big and straps falling down and he told her to put a new top on as it doesn’t fit. She cut him off her live and now she’s fuming lol
I’d have told her to change too. Looked bloody awful😂😂 she’s been wearing it the last 3 days, it’s about time she changed anyway🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.