Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

Shes making enemies left right and centre now!
It’s alright, she won’t last long. I found someone in Nathan’s comments who used to work for DWP. Information of what I know has been handed over, she’s going to advise DWP fraud to follow Karina for a month or 2 to gather evidence.
Once her benefits have stopped she’ll have no choice but to look for a job as they’ll know Dan lives there and has his own income.

Reactions: 3

Trace

VIP Member
The long pauses when she speaks on her videos drives me Insane, you can see her thinking about what to say next! I honestly cannot stand her!
She’s eye fucking herself in the camera and the striking of the hair constantly with them manky worm riddled nails 🤢

• Haha

Dollydimpl

Hahahaha yeah definitely😂😂😂 I know I shouldn’t find it funny but I really do, and then she’s stupid enough to believe a load of random strangers on the internet and ends the live because shes “upset” or whatever😂😂😂 the same thing happens when someone comments “free Dan” as well🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
There would literally be nobody there, Shannon wouldn’t even turn up, I’m sure she actually hates her🤣🤣🤣

It’s people who wanna just laugh at her and see what mess she’s gunna make of her life this week😂😂😂 or people who wanna see what lies she’s gunna make up next😒 I don’t even follow her, I know my one little follow isn’t gunna make any difference but I refuse to follow her on principle😂😂😂
I don't follow her either I'm blocked on 4 of my 6 accounts haha

• Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
Idk what you guys are talking about, all I want in life is a signature from Nona Karina. I’m gonna book days off work and travel the 5 hours to London to get one ✋

• Haha

endlessxluvv

Just been on her live titled 'Upset'. She's explained what her disabilities are. This is a paraphrased explanation obviously: Her birth dad abused her which caused her physical injuries and brain injury leading to special needs. She also specified ADHD, and an eating disorder (I would assume this is Binge Eating Disorder). She also said that she "forgets things quite a lot" and said it was similar to elderly people and I assume she's referring to those with alzheimers. She then said that she wouldn't lie about something like that (obviously her past has shown she has and would lie about abuse but okay). I don't know if she has anything else but those are the things she listed.

And yes in case you were wondering she did pause her explanation to thank people for gifts, which were rolling in.
This is what pisses me off.. She’s all laughing with Nathan now! Saying she didn’t mean to say she’ll give signatures, she literally blamed her disability for saying that.. I’m just as lost as what I was before

She’ll have people lining up to talk to her and if she doesn’t get a gift she’ll just stare at them blankly until one of her mods removes them and then the people who have a gift will get a photo and autograph💀💀💀
AHAHAHA her mods as security 😂😂😂 they’ll be equipped with plastic tasers and guns.

• Haha

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
She has just been on a live with her boyfriend. Her top was too big and straps falling down and he told her to put a new top on as it doesn’t fit. She cut him off her live and now she’s fuming lol

• Haha

endlessxluvv

Oh god, that’s another one she’s weirdly obsessed with. She was on about him meeting them in London earlier, is there anyone she hasn’t invited?!😂😂
Hahaha, oh man, I must have missed that😭 I’m absolutely devastated😭😭😂😂

The other day I was watching her live and she went to get something out of the drawer next to her bed and she picked up a bag of empty takeaway containers to get to the drawer and then put them back down the side of the bed when she was finished🤮🤮😳
She is lazy and disgusting. Can’t handle it 😂 some say “Bet you won’t say that to her face” but I bet I will 😂😂🙄 What is she gonna do?? she can’t do anything without getting breathless if she wants to brawl I’ve automatically won 😂😏

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
No, you're right. You've hit the nail on the head. They're all so happy to put themselves out there, but won't take criticism and they all think they're the first person to put videos on the internet. And the fans don't help! They all have such inflate senses of self- if they didn't, there wouldn't be threads about them.

Karina especially seems to think the majority of her followers are laughing with her, but they're not. They're laughing at her. She's a spectacle to them; someone with no self-awareness, acting silly online. The more gifts she gets the broader & louder she gets. The majority of her followers probably view her as the local jester.
What would they do if tik tok shut down Karina would be on her arse big time. No gifts no shoutouts no male attention

endlessxluvv

Because she thinks she's ard now see as she's not quiet she was just chilling
She’s only piping up so she can help Karina demand people to follow her twatty boyfriend. What if we don’t want to follow him ffs 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ she claims she won’t end the live until he’s at 500, I have to be in and out because Shannon pisses me off

Queenie75

I hope more people realise what she’s like and distance themselves from her - she is not a nice person and has done some disgusting things.
She did the same thing to another tick tocker a while back her favourite saying is using me for followers but this tick tocker had loads more than her she also threatened to get there page taken down never happened though

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Not fun with the comments off. She’s only got that idea cause that’s what Sazzy did 😂😂😂 thinking it’ll silence people but it wont.
She’s a dickhead, honestly🤦🏻‍♀️
Turning the comments off will just encourage people to post her videos on other accounts and let people comment about her there instead😂😂😂

• Haha

alwayswatchingu

There was an instagram account I came across called “bpdabused” and that alone boiled my blood. I hate when either someone has a bad experience with someone with BPD and think we’re all bad, or blame their own attitudes and actions.. I am tired of the constant stigma! We aren’t all bad people.
Exactly this. If you Google BPD, you’re made out to be a manipulative, untrustworthy person and that I’m not at all, I struggled to accept my diagnosis of it because when I researched it I hated what I was reading about it and didn’t want people to associate those things with me. It really grinds on me when people like Karina try and use BPD as an excuse for their shitty behaviour.

endlessxluvv

Why does she want a meet and greet she's not famous 😂 Not sure where she is planning on going but London is hard work if you don't know what you are doing and the best way to travel, oh and another thing it's no good her going skint.
Pretty sure she’s going just to see that Nathan dude.. but you know as soon as she sees his bed she’ll be in it for a nap after all that walking 😂😂 She’s obsessed with the man! she got in a mood when her like live guest box wasnt next to his. She was next to Sazzy and Shannon was next to Nathan 😂 like why does it matter? what type of separation anxiety do you have to a guy who you haven’t even met yet.

endlessxluvv

Maybe I'm exceptionally cantankerous but when I have work the next day and my boyfriend talks in my direction past 10 pm, he gets (politely, I'm not that bad) told to be quieter (please).

Dan must have the patience of a fucking Saint, because if she was making that level of noise next to me with a work day ahead, I'd have to insist she fucked off to the top a very high hill with a knapsack of spicy noodles and never returned.
I’m on his live, you know ACTUALLY having a conversation, told him she kept ignoring me and he understood. He was talking about getting this air thing for the room and according to Karina “that isn’t allowed”
He’s also talking about going to bed soon.. She’s speaking so loud on live with James I hear her CLEAR as day.. Can hardly hear him on hers, loud ass bitch like shut up 😂😂😂😂 boasting on about us being jealous. Of what?? She’ll be jealous knowing me and Dan get on well.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Tuned in to her live for about 2 minutes & got borderline deafened by her atrocious attempt at singing. Her real name is Nona Blunden, for anyone wanting to report to RSPCA, and her boyfriends name is Daniel Hatton. They live in Wrexham.

• Heart

endlessxluvv

Omg I'm the same I make up emails as well lol... I'm trying to be good on this one but my inner voices say noooo lol...

Take me 3 hours to get there via train no one will turn up lol I'm sure she done one before n only her and Shannon went lol
Has she? 😂😂😂 should’ve been a learnt lesson

• Haha
Reactions: 2