Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he’s got lots of money put aside, he’s going to need it now or him and his family’s lifestyle is going to change massively.

Reactions: 6
Didn't he always refer to his wife as his "vagina at home"?
Seriously? What a sick duck. Wonder if his wife will now do a Georgina Chapman and duck off pronto because it's one thing to be married to an absolute wanker who is successful, but quite another to be married to an absolute wanker whose ship is finally sinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously? What a sick duck. Wonder if his wife will now do a Georgina Chapman and duck off pronto because it's one thing to be married to an absolute wanker who is successful, but quite another to be married to an absolute wanker whose ship is finally sinking.
She should try and divorce him before the victims can sue him and then there’s no money left.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand how so many are saying they always thought he was a nice guy. Literally every interview I've seen him in he comes across as incredibly arrogant and disrespectful.

I think to give BAFTA the benefit of the doubt, it seems like they were simply told there were some allegations and no further details were given. I'm not sure they had enough information to cut him off at that time.

Vagina at home! What a disgusting and disrespectful comment. He is so arrogant 😠. I'm glad the truth has finally came out.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I expect more people will come out the woodwork now. Might not necessarily be females either. If he is a bully there might be some males who will take the opportunity to air their grievances with him too.

Vagina at home! What a disgusting and disrespectful comment. He is so arrogant 😠. I'm glad the truth has finally came out.
I couldn’t see any evidence of this online.

Reactions: 8
Oy from my own experience. People have to be really careful as they fear losing their jobs, reputation, careers.
I took someone from work after I was sexually assaulted. He had a long list of allegations and was found guilty by work and told. Off
Everyone knows but we are helpless
One place I worked, there was a manager who was known to be a bully and verbally abuse his staff. However, no one would ever complain so that senior management had no actual evidence or witnesses; it was all hearsay for years. Eventually he screamed at me when I was doing a task for my department in a place where his staff were working. I had senior managers practically begging me to complain - "I can't advise you but you DO know you have the right to raise a grievance" etc. He had no authority over me so I was happy to do so and he was disciplined; his staff were too scared of his influence over their jobs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I felt sick when I read the article this morning. Good on all the women who have come forward. I hope it encourages others too. As well as John Barrowman getting his dick out, I’d heard a long time ago that Chris Evans (DJ) did/does the same and I also saw that mentioned online today.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Anyone who wants to understand how the entertainment industry works, the fact that speaking up usually results in duck all except the implosion of one's own career, needs to read the Hollywood Reporter's story on the Scott Rudin scandal.

"Everyone Just Knows He's an Absolute Monster": Scott Rudin's Ex-Staffers Speak Out on Abusive Behavior | Hollywood Reporter

Again, Rudin - a powerful producer - was widely known in the industry to be a rage-filled horror for decades. DECADES. His MO was endless verbal abuse, overworking people into physical and mental sickness, and a large amount of physical assault, usually of young men, all of which was prosecutable, and none of which was ever prosecuted. He also blithely refused legal accomodations for disability. which is a huge deal in the US workplace. No sexual abuse of women in this case, because Rudin is gay. Most of his very serious abuse centred on very young men. On one occasion he was angry at a young male assistant because he couldn't book him a seat on a flight he wanted, so he smashed a computer monitor over his head, sending him to hospital with head injuries. But he never was prosecuted, because he wielded such power - and money - that you would destroy your career in the industry and would go out of his way to do so, calling your new employer to slag you off. He would also pay off victims who would understand that even if they did to to press charges, would get little redress worth a tit. Many people simply left the industry altogether after working with Rudin. But the carrot amongst all the sticks were the people equally sociopathic, who were able to suck it up, a few of them went on to big studio careers. And that's the whole issue. The industry self-selects for the worst traits.

Rudin would also actually erase credits as an act of retaliation just for walking away from his abuse, never mind complaining:

Rudin also has been known to change credits, both as incentive and punishment. Several sources say that the victim of the computer monitor incident received three associate producing credits in addition to a monetary settlement. Others have seen the flip side of Rudin's leverage.

"When they ultimately quit — which they always do at some point — he vindictively goes on IMDb and takes away any credits they may have amassed while working for him," says one producer who hired a traumatized assistant following a Rudin stint and saw the practice play out.

People who say why didn't x speak up clearly do not understand the dynamics of these situations or have never been in a bad workplace even in a far less incestuous industry than the entertainment one. Lone underlings reporting abuse either get ignored, harassed or run out of the industry and blackballed. It takes a critical mass of people willing to speak out AND at the right time. This is true even in normal jobs - looks at the scandals in the NHS and the care sector. Whistleblowers within the NHS are usually treated like scum and have their careers ruined. Now think how bad it gets in an industry with zero professional standards, regulatory bodies or codes of professional conduct, answerable to nobody but themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't understand how so many are saying they always thought he was a nice guy. Literally every interview I've seen him in he comes across as incredibly arrogant and disrespectful.

I think to give BAFTA the benefit of the doubt, it seems like they were simply told there were some allegations and no further details were given. I'm not sure they had enough information to cut him off at that time.

Espescally as BAFTA don’t have the power to investigate things that didn’t take place in Situations where their the supervisor.

I feel it’s likely people abused in similar situations - by producers and directors, will speak out soon.

In one way this helps him because it’s going to be galvanising point for the ‘everyone is a snowflake’ mob.

Reactions: 4
I felt sick when I read the article this morning. Good on all the women who have come forward. I hope it encourages others too. As well as John Barrowman getting his dick out, I’d heard a long time ago that Chris Evans (DJ) did/does the same and I also saw that mentioned online today.
Evans the bully

Evans the flasher

He has a lot of clout. Untouchable. Now a reformed family man....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Evans the bully

Evans the flasher

He has a lot of clout. Untouchable. Now a reformed family man....
Thanks for posting that.

Reactions: 3
I think he thought it was amusing.

It's unbelievable that type of behaviour is allowed to go on on sets unchecked, would it be tolerated in any other work place!? Absolutely not.

John Barrowman and Noel Clarke's behaviour is disgusting but those who allowed this behaviour to happen are culpable too. Doctor Who was early in Clarke's career, him seeing JB behave this way without consequence tells him that it is just 'banter', and thus a new cycle begins where his own behaviour crosses the line.
Plenty of workplaces where things that are wrong happen. I know a relative who boasts about mocking the refugee background of someone they work with because according to them they deserve it

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
A colleague at my work got me in a corner when it was very quiet..it was 9am. He knew there was no CCTV. He grabbed me and rubbed himself up against me. It was shocking and made me feel sick.
I immediately went up to my office where 2 of my colleagues were. They asked if I was ok cos I looked unwell. I said I think I've just been groped/touched and my colleague said I bet I know who that is. Both colleagues without discussing it knew the man.
Everyone in my organisation knows of this man. He has a list of allegations as long as his arm. He's had women officially complain about him.
He then sort me out a few days later to intimidate me.
I decided to complain and make an official complaint. I went through all the channel, there was a hearing at work etc
And the outcome well firstly after the initial fake praise of well done you're so brave I heard duck all. I had to chase them!
The upshot: we know he's done it but our hands are tied.
This man is not allowed in certain parts of the building because women are on their own.
Like wtf you have a staff member who is so dangerous he's not allowed places and still my business don't see the issue.
Oh and I was told by my company I should try counselling ....like I'm the problem

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
There will be more of this. A lot of people will now start talking. I wonder who this lech is.
Well whatever show it is has high viewing figures and presumably he is the host or the main star.

She started work at the Independent in 2008 and the express in 2009 so it was the bafta’s from 2008-2011 I guess.

Reactions: 5