Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clip on secret gossip of Clarke discussing and demonstrating barrowmans on set behaviour - disturbing. Seeing his power trip under the guise of humour.
I’ve just watched that clip.

I can’t decide if Noel realises it’s inappropriate behaviour or if he’s jealous that John ‘gets away with it because he’s gay’ (his words not mine)

the female actress on the right seemed very uncomfortable when Noel mentioned John had done it to her.

Reactions: 14

I can’t decide if Noel realises it’s inappropriate behaviour or if he’s jealous that John ‘gets away with it because he’s gay’ (his words not mine)

the female actress on the right seemed very uncomfortable when Noel mentioned John had done it to her.
I'd say both and he relishes being able to act out with a phallic prop substitute

I think he probably doesn’t relish the thought of having some guy tapping him with his dick, plus getting away with it because he was the bigger star and everyone supposedly loved him. He probably saw then that when you are in a position of power (like he is now, but wasn’t then) you can do stuff and nobody challenges you.

On Twitter, there are a couple of tweets saying Barrowman and Bruno Tonioli need to be called out about unacceptable behaviour. But can’t see anything more about Bruno. I think Clarke might have inadvertently started a new #metoo movement. The names might not be as big as the US version, but there will be a lot of this, historical and otherwise.

Last edited:
This was posted on the secret Celeb gossip thread, it is all over Twitter. An uncomfortable watch, both the way Clarke is making the point in a prolonged way (like he is enjoying the discomfiture of his female co-stars) and the fact that John Barrowman is allowed to do this and still be employed.
Thanks for reposting the clip here House of Tea, the more people that see this appalling behaviour the better, even if it is as you rightly say, an uncomfortable watch.

Reactions: 7
I think whats disturbing me about this today is how many women on social media are sticking up for him and accusing these women of lying or taking x years to report it.

If other women dont believe us, is it any wonder we have a hard time of getting the authorities to :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

I think he thought it was amusing.

It's unbelievable that type of behaviour is allowed to go on on sets unchecked, would it be tolerated in any other work place!? Absolutely not.

John Barrowman and Noel Clarke's behaviour is disgusting but those who allowed this behaviour to happen are culpable too. Doctor Who was early in Clarke's career, him seeing JB behave this way without consequence tells him that it is just 'banter', and thus a new cycle begins where his own behaviour crosses the line.

Reactions: 18
I think whats disturbing me about this today is how many women on social media are sticking up for him and accusing these women of lying or taking x years to report it.

If other women dont believe us, is it any wonder we have a hard time of getting the authorities to :(
It feels like society never learns. You'd think we would be past this tit by now but it's constant. 20 allegations have been made. Do these women think that all of the victims have colluded together to bring him down? If he's innocent why the hell was he trying to silence people??

Reactions: 21
Having thought about that video clip, I can honestly say if I was in the audience I would have felt awkward and certainly not laughed.

Reactions: 10
On Secret Gossip thread it was mentioned that Jaime Winstone has stuck her head above the parapet on Instagram. Just looked, says she has been on the list 15 years with Times Up banner. Take that to mean she was one of his all edged victims 15 years ago.

Reactions: 12
On Secret Gossip thread it was mentioned that Jaime Winstone has stuck her head above the parapet on Instagram. Just looked, says she has been on the list 15 years with Times Up banner. Take that to mean she was one of his all edged victims 15 years ago.
I'm pretty sure she was in Kidulthood right?
Having re-read the Guardian article, I'm convinced she's "Mel".

Just spotted this on bbc news. I imagine even if it transpires he’s innocent, his career is likely to be over.
Have you even read the Guardian article?
His career is absolutely over. There's no coming back from this whatsoever.

Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure she was in Kidulthood right?
Having re-read the Guardian article, I'm convinced she's "Mel".

Have you even read the Guardian article?
His career is absolutely over. There's no coming back from this whatsoever.
The moment the behaviour began his career was over, the fact the these things take so long with a middling/average actor producer to come to light and gain traction is a sad indictment of the entertainment industry. What’s worse is that the exposure of higher profile people takes longer, indeed if they get exposed at all.

Reactions: 18
I hope he has a vast amount of savings so all the victims can sue. It looks highly likely he is finished. The way the heat from these allegations are growing at a fast pace don't look good for him or his image at all.
Imagine ruining everything you've worked for to be a sexual predator, bully and abuser. All the success Noel Clarke had and could have went on to have ruined because he's a dirty bastard. I believe women. Statistics and history tell me it's highly unlikely they're lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't understand how so many are saying they always thought he was a nice guy. Literally every interview I've seen him in he comes across as incredibly arrogant and disrespectful.

I think to give BAFTA the benefit of the doubt, it seems like they were simply told there were some allegations and no further details were given. I'm not sure they had enough information to cut him off at that time.

Didn't he always refer to his wife as his "vagina at home"?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I don't understand how so many are saying they always thought he was a nice guy. Literally every interview I've seen him in he comes across as incredibly arrogant and disrespectful.

I think to give BAFTA the benefit of the doubt, it seems like they were simply told there were some allegations and no further details were given. I'm not sure they had enough information to cut him off at that time.

Whereas he was a ‘dick everywhere’

Reactions: 28
I’m so disappointed, I thought he was a good one as he professes so loudly to be. So sorry for what the victims have been through. A friend told me his story for the first time last night. He did a session with his Saturday drama group, teenagers and young adults. It’s a drama school for the disadvantaged. Noel set them the task of acting out getting ready for bed, they weren’t told to take their clothes off but he said they should make it realistic as possible. One young girl proper went for it and was simulating masterbating 🤢🤢🤢 my friend by his own admission doesn’t have a great body and Noel called that out, just vile! When the actual teachers found out about it they were not happy but couldn’t do anything as he’s the patron of the drama school. Just vile!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I think he thought it was amusing.

It's unbelievable that type of behaviour is allowed to go on on sets unchecked, would it be tolerated in any other work place!? Absolutely not.

John Barrowman and Noel Clarke's behaviour is disgusting but those who allowed this behaviour to happen are culpable too. Doctor Who was early in Clarke's career, him seeing JB behave this way without consequence tells him that it is just 'banter', and thus a new cycle begins where his own behaviour crosses the line.
It’s strange how some can go under the radar like old David Wallibrains who’s camp pretences masks his alleged lewd behaviour.

I think it’s clear NC is finished in the industry.

Reactions: 26
I hope he has a vast amount of savings so all the victims can sue. It looks highly likely he is finished. The way the heat from these allegations are growing at a fast pace don't look good for him or his image at all.
Imagine ruining everything you've worked for to be a sexual predator, bully and abuser. All the success Noel Clarke had and could have went on to have ruined because he's a dirty bastard. I believe women. Statistics and history tell me it's highly unlikely they're lying.
He could have had a long career and potentially won more awards but he’s just fucked it so badly. It’s amazing what a bit of power and money does for people’s egos. He probably thought he was untouchable. I believe women too. I would never tar all men with the same brush and there are some lovely men on this forum but jeez the bar is low.

Reactions: 16

But even if they were notified of some allegations in the pipeline (maybe not the true extent), they should have dropped the award.

Scrubbed any evidence from their website and not mentioned it again if they had to.

This tweet is telling... the award was given two weeks later. They definitely knew something.

Can't find evidence of this anywhere but disgusting if true. Wonder if the wife had even an inkling about the allegations over the years.

Would Jamie not be too old she would have been 20 I took it to mean a younger teenager
No she would've been 18/19. And the article speaks of someone who was a decade younger than NC. There's 10 years between them.

Reactions: 2