Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reverend

VIP Member
😂 He was in a relationship for 2 years with Sophia Myles who was in his first series and then in the 3rd series he met Georgia so I really doubt this.
He also dated Bethan Britton, Natalie Walter and Anne-Marie Duff. He's one lucky sod.....

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Has Catherine Tyldesley made a comment about this yet? She was in Viewpoint with him so thought she would have at least said she stands in solidarity with his victims.

Puppys

Just seen this! I really like him as an actor so that's so disappointing. Haven't heard anything about him in the past though.
This is a shame as I really liked him too why can't these talented people just behave 🙄🤷‍♀️

Wifo1976

VIP Member
How many episodes was it? I'd started watching it and watched what I thought was the last episode (5) but my sister said there was 6?
There was 6. The 6th and final episode was the one ITV pulled last Friday and made it available on the Hub - but only got 2 days until Sun 2 May. It was quite a good ending tbh!

A thirds party report could be me though, phoning the police and saying I want to report the sexual
Assault I’ve just read about. It could be the guardian themselves. But without the women nothing will happen

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Please don't use 'playing the race card' as if racism isn't a very real thing. Noel Clarke is being used as 'the face' of sexual predators in an industry with allegations against powerful white men for decades. I wouldn't be surprised if people were wondering why that was. It's good he has been exposed but yes, let's expose the rest now - majority white men.
I’m well aware racism is very real but thanks for your advice.