Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vulnavia

Chatty Member
Slightly o/t, but not nearly enough people appear to have witnessed this, or even be aware that it occurred; a situation which requires immediate rectification.

Reactions: 1

a1234a

Clarke probably started the predatory ways when he started producing. He was not well known when he was on Dr Who, so he probably didn’t hassle Billie Piper. Billie probably suffered when she was in the music industry. She was so young then.
Yeah maybe I don’t know - I can’t exactly remember what was said or maybe it wasn’t even said like that but she went down a rabbit hole of... I just hate the entertainment industry and considering she was on the show with John barrowman and Noel Clarke I’m sure she probably witnessed or heard things nevertheless. He might not have done back then however I also think leopards don’t change their spots he’s probably always been a nasty piece of work

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I hope he’s had his massive knacker checked out. It isn’t normal to be so unbalanced, if the size difference is a marked as we’re to believe.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I’ll put a spoiler on it in case someone hasn’t seen it.
So Kate (the lady next door played by Catherine Tyldesley ) confessed to muttering Carl’s first wife. Then Zoe and NC became an item. He went downstairs to the South African guys flat to water the plants and noticed a rug out of place. He found blood 🩸 underneath it and it led him to a chest freezer in the basement where Gemma’s body was. Turns out G had seen Z spying on her and confronted her. They’d argued and she fell over the bannister, hit her head and died. Zoe panicked and stuck her in the freezer. Quite a good twist in the end!
Fab, yeah I seen that one, I must have counted my episodes wrong!!

Thank you!!

pinkpalace27

Moffat's tenure wasn't perfect itself. I wouldn't buy Moffat being reluctant to bring Jack back, due to the fact that he shares similar humour to RTD/Barrowman/Clarke himself.

Sazbee

VIP Member
I love PWB too. Fleabag is a work of genius. It came across as a joke taken far too far rather than sexual harassment but it was clearly out of order and someone should have put her in her place. I would hope no one would find it acceptable now.
Hopefully it was just a one off misguided joke and she's not smashing cake with her labia.

And I agree total genius. I can watch it over and over and not get tired of it.

• Haha

SG1981

I’m still holding hope that Ashley is alright. Definitely arrogant but I do like him. Although he does do the same type of shows a lot and I think he does just play himself to an extent.
I remember that series of Hustle he did when Adrian Lester left he only lasted one series.

Meringue22

VIP Member
JB is still trending on Twitter I imagine he’s drawing up some bullshit statement to release soon

interesting reading into Christopher Ecclestones departure too. Would love to hear more from him as it was always reported he was the problem when it was clearly the environment
I remember the producers saying he only ever agreed to one series. I smell bullshit

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
No one deserves to be groped or harassed . Your post was disgusting. There's lots of women on here with very strange attitudes towards harassment who could do with some serious education
sorry my dear but actually I was A Victim of it many years ago, the Casting Couch and everything - those assholes got away with it too so do not seek to presume anything because you are wrong.

• Sad