Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest statement :
""" I vehemently deny any sexual misconduct or criminal wrongdoing. Recent reports however have made it clear to me that some of my actions have affected people in ways I did not intend or realise. To those individuals, I am deeply sorry. I will be seeking professional help to educate myself """

22 people have stated these issues with him now. There was also that bullying court case 5 or 6 years back, with that fellow actor, though I cant recall the outcome or details now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If he’s saying he needs professional help, that is basically admitting guilt, he admitted that he behaved inappropriately to one particular woman and that he’s a sex addict (which is a bs excuse for being a sexual abuser) and there’s his weak apology. If someone is innocent then they will straightforwardly and passionately deny all accusations absolutely, with no apology needed that’s obvious, you don’t have to be a friggin detective to figure that one out.

Sky news just said they spoke to a number of actors who didn’t want to be named and they all said they’re not surprised by the allegations. I also saw a clip on bbc news with one of the actresses who spoke out. This clip was taken during filming with Clarke screaming at the actress on set, ordering her to urinate on Jason Maza during a scene 🤢 (fucked up creepy scumbags) then the pair of them started laughing and pretending it was just a practical joke, the girl looked distressed. Then there’s all the sex scenes Clarke wrote for himself in his own productions 🤮

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I am of a vintage where I am at a point that I think whatever isms are going out there, they may fade somewhat, but never disappear. I would like to know what his deal is. Was he overtly indulged as a child or was he treated like tit by females in the past? This isn't an excuse so much as curiosity. He says he is sorry now, BFD! It tells you a lot about a person when you see how they treat a subordinate. It's unfortunate no one called him out, especially someone with seniority. If he was living in the States, I bet Oprah would have him for an interview by now, doing a mea cupla tour. :rolleyes:

Some are saying this is trial by media, innocent until proven guilty; that is for a court of law, not the court of public opinion. If we were discussing someone misgendering, or saying something off the cuff getting cancelled I would agree, but this is a case of several women coming out with serious allegations of a toxic workplace perpetuated by Noel Clarke. The guy is filth. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So apparently he did a workshop on the theme of 'confronting fears' at one of the London drama schools and in it, he focused on students getting their clothes off because obviously getting naked in front of people is a fear. How very noble of Noel to help young female students confront this fear of taking their kit off with some good old-fashioned practice. How very James Franco.

Apparently the school director got wind of this activity ("Heads up, Clarke's getting the female students naked in class!") and 'promptly put a stop to it' .... meaning he knew it was predatory and wrong and could lead to legal issues, so again, this is another situation where the guy at the centre of the allegations was known right across the board as a problem, as someone who tried to cross lines repeatedly. FFS when you stop getting invited to Doctor Who cons because you're considered a sex pest to fans or other invitees or hotel staff (or all of them), it's got to have been an open secret the guy was utterly wretched in his behaviour.

It really reminds me of Spacey in many ways when he acted out at the Old Vic under the noses of everyone, and was a well-known industry problem and nothing was done until it got out and became a PR problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gutted about Noel Clarke always liked him... however footballers have been openly doing tit like this and worse for years, Wayne Rooney has sex with prostitutes yet was allowed to be paid millions for playing football still? They’re all disgusting scum bags yet are praised on the pitch. And nobody says a thing. If they outed every dick head like this in the public eye we’d be here forever so this does feel slightly like a witch hunt whilst all the other scum bags still get paid and glorified. David beckham?! The list is endless!!! I’m not saying what he did was right, but he looks talks and acts a certain way for people to say “I never trusted him” when in fact much much bigger predators are probably publicly well spoken white and middle class.
Agree about footballers behaving like scumbags but sleeping with prostitutes is not the same as abusing women in the way Clarke is alleged.

Reactions: 17
Look I’m not going to get into a debate about did he / didn’t he because I’m not the women and I’m not him so I can’t say, at the moment it’s their words against his, plus I’ve said above there’s no smoke without fire and how brave those women are for saying what they are if it’s true.

However- I am disagreeing with this culture of ‘if a women says it it must be true’. I’m a mother of a son and a daughter and I fear for my son growing into a world where a woman could say anything about him and it would be assumed to be true. That’s all.
your son has a 210% more chance of being sexually assaulted. let’s worry more about that.

Reactions: 4
The people accusing?

So you want the women- who so far, don’t appear to want a prosecution- to go through the stress of one to appease you and make sure you’re satisfied that there is no trial by media?

Do you know how stressful going to the police and trying to get a prosecution for sexual crimes is? And they’re not even doing it for them, they’re doing it for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Lollypop29 Why exactly do you need to hear Noel’s side of the story so badly for? It’s pretty clear what he’s done and has done for many years, there’s nothing that can justify it, there’s no excuses, what exactly are you expecting? I feel like you just want to hold the women accountable in some way, almost like they must’ve done something or said something to cause him do what he’s done?
This is a similar situation to one that unfolded where many were defending (‘not defending - challenging a criminal trial and evidence) Oscar Pistorius in his thread. No offence to those calling this a ‘trial by media’ but nothing satisfies some people, some like to play on the element of doubt. In the case of OP the courts decision was not enough. It’s better to leave those people with doubts about NC with their doubts don’t entangle or engage in debate convinced that you will change opinions. A fruitless and futile exercise. Historically ‘trial by media’ is phrase used by guilty people or organisations to diminish or deflect blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m betting he will check into rehab shortly for sex addiction. TBF some of the stories and the video doing the rounds make me think he is one, as well as a nasty piece of work.

He obviously got a kick out of making women feel extremely uncomfortable. Makes me wonder what his marriage is like and whether his wife will stand by him.

Reactions: 15
So you want the women- who so far, don’t appear to want a prosecution- to go through the stress of one to appease you and make sure you’re satisfied that there is no trial by media?

Do you know how stressful going to the police and trying to get a prosecution for sexual crimes is? And they’re not even doing it for them, they’re doing it for you?
Huh? This isn’t about me it’s for them! What a strange thing to say.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I haven’t read all of this thread yet but as soon as I saw the headline about Noel, this is probably going to sound bad I know, but I wasn’t really shocked or surprised.

I don’t know if it was the stories years back with Adam Deacon or something else but there’s something about Noel that’s never sat right with me.

I know it sounds awful, he hasn’t been found innocent or guilty in a court of law yet but there’s just a feeling there if you get what I mean.

Reactions: 16
Ents industry doesn’t have an HR department to report bad (if not necessarily illegal) behaviour. If someone bullies you, you don’t call the police you tell your boss. But if your boss thinks your bully is too ‘important’ to fire, you get told to leave instead, what can you do?

Unfortunately the press/a PR incident is the only way to stop people like Clarke. And Spacey. And even then, some won’t face consequences as it’ll still be covered up until death like Savile.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Blame Harvey Weinstein for ruining the nice cosy fun these perverts have been enjoying for decades without the fear of being Outed.
It seem the ol' Casting Couch is still very much still in operation after all

Reactions: 14
I haven’t read all of this thread yet but as soon as I saw the headline about Noel, this is probably going to sound bad I know, but I wasn’t really shocked or surprised.

I don’t know if it was the stories years back with Adam Deacon or something else but there’s something about Noel that’s never sat right with me.

I know it sounds awful, he hasn’t been found innocent or guilty in a court of law yet but there’s just a feeling there if you get what I mean.
In complete agreement with what you say. I had to remind myself that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

I’ve just finished reading through this thread and I’m getting the impression a particular poster is just spoiling for an argument.

Just to make it clear, though - I enjoy healthy debate.

Reactions: 5
Is that me? I’m not ‘spoiling for an argument’ I’ve said how I feel about something, my opinion, but because it’s not in agreement of others I’ve had comments like ‘I hope you don’t work in HR or a position of power’- how so that a healthy debate?

I’m not the only one who feels the way I do. But let me reiterate again... I’m not saying he’s innocent or they’re lying, I’m not saying I think these ladies shouldn’t talk, they have every right to and are brave for doing so...but I am saying that the media trial should stop and someone remains innocent until proven guilty.

[
In complete agreement with what you say. I had to remind myself that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

I’ve just finished reading through this thread and I’m getting the impression a particular poster is just spoiling for an argument.

Just to make it clear, though - I enjoy healthy debate.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
However- I am disagreeing with this culture of ‘if a women says it it must be true’. I’m a mother of a son and a daughter and I fear for my son growing into a world where a woman could say anything about him and it would be assumed to be true. That’s all.
I thought you’d have more fear for your daughter who is growing into a world with men like this about. A woman is much more at risk of being assaulted or abused than a man is of being falsely accused of the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I worry for both of my children. Saying I worry about my son for a certain thing, doesn’t mean I don’t worry about my daughter, but I do genuinely worry about the way the world is going and having a son it is scary. (And having a daughter but in that particular comment I was talking about my son)

I thought you’d have more fear for your daughter who is growing into a world with men like this about. A woman is much more at risk of being assaulted or abused than a man is of being falsely accused of the same.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Huh? This isn’t about me it’s for them! What a strange thing to say.
No it’s not! It’s so there is no trial by media. That’s what you said. “No trial be media, why aren’t the police involved?”
You don’t even know what the women want. If they wanted to go to the police they would’ve done that, wouldn’t they?

Reactions: 11
You’re missing my point, I mentioned reporting it because doesn’t that give people the most protection? I’m not against the women here at all.

No it’s not! It’s so there is no trial by media. That’s what you said. “No trial be media, why aren’t the police involved?”
You don’t even know what the women want. If they wanted to go to the police they would’ve done that, wouldn’t they?

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame investigative journalism is being tied to trial by media. It is such a powerful mechanism (Watergate, the Boston Catholic Church abuse cases etc). So much work will have gone into that article.

• Heart
Reactions: 34