Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laurence Fox - defending a person of colour to show he’s not a racist. Sure, Lozza 🙄. Also, not sure if he & Billie are friendly exes, their split sounded acrimonious, so he might know that he’d piss her off by sticking up for Noel.

As he’s known about the story for about a month now, by the sounds of things, Noel’s crisis management/ PR seems pretty tit.

I’m glad, in a way, because we’ve been able to read the investigation and what’s been going on (and for how long). He was probably hoping it would all go away.

I really hope he does take this time to reflect on his behaviour and make real efforts to change and understand why this kind of behaviour is unacceptable.

I hope the media coverage has other predatory men in the film/tv industry quaking in their boots. Fuckers.
Well his management dropped him earlier this month so he might be doing the crisis management on his own.

Reactions: 4
Trial by media has to stop- are the police involved? And if not, why not?
? it’s not trial by media. It’s investigative journalism which often these cases wouldn’t even get further than police reports. These things are absolutely rife in the media industry why should they go unnoticed.

Reactions: 18
"Clarke denies he slapped Seltveit’s backside and said he did not recall sending her an unsolicited picture of his penis. His lawyers said it was “highly unlikely” that Clarke would have shared such an image. Seltveit showed the Guardian a copy of the “dick pic”, which was labelled as having been shared with her by Clarke"

Yeah yeah yeah cos this response from his lawyers sounds so innocent

Reactions: 16
Some of the allegations are really serious.

It is trial by media and all the allegations should be investigated. By looking into and investigating allegations that’s not saying you don’t believe the accusers.

Police Involved for what?
Who do you want to involve them?

It’s investigative journalism. Not trial by media.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t say that (and actually goes to show how dangerous words are) .. I’m saying that all this is happening in a very cancel related culture and it’s frightening. Bringing up old tweets does not mean the man is a sexual abuser.

this is what’s worrying, it’s not the allegations themselves which are of course horrendous but it’s not about my opinion on any allegation, but the way it’s handled now there’s such rife social media/cancel culture and sensationalism. It feels very Victorian almost and like the human race have regressed. I hope a thorough and formal investigation is done and I’m not talking about via any form of social media. Imagine if someone you care about had been accused of something terrible and before they’d even been arrested everyone you know had shared it and said that their career and life basically deserves to be over. Before anything formal had even happened.
Are you joking?? 🤯🤯🤯 What's frightening is 20+ women coming forward with extremely similar jaw dropping stories about a scumbag who quite clearly abused his position of power. Failure to see that contributes to a culture that is so shockingly dangerous for women and young girls. I don't need to worry about my male loved ones being falsely accused of sexual misconduct on this scale because it would never bloody happen. I do however worry about every single one of my female loved ones, many of whom have their own me too stories and if they don't already, they likely will in future. Get a grip!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Police Involved for what?
Who do you want to involve them?

It’s investigative journalism. Not trial by media.
Exactly we have investigative journalism into all sorts of things that exploit people and ruin people’s lives, why not for this, it’s the only way to get things to change and stop it happening to other women

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Roxanne pallet comparison isn't right though. This isn't one person accusing the other. This is more than 20 women with stories of sexual misconduct plus men with bullying allegations. Theres proof he sent unsolicited dick pics. There's his misogynistic tweets which clearly show his character,m. If it was one persons word against the other then that comparison would hold weight but that's not the situation here.

QUOTE="dillydallywally, post: 4795218, member: 198022"]
As I have said above... I don’t think it’s right or just to go to the media or social media to publicly accuse someone of something life destroying. Roxanne pallet is a good example of how easy it is as are the numerous emotionally charged responses to my posts on here taking one word of a post and changing what it says, that in itself shows how easy it is to twist things. I’ve read the whole article but in my professional past I’ve read a lot of statements and it’s always good to hear two sides to each story. It’s not upto me to decide if he’s guilty, as I said above of it was a member of the public would it be enough to destroy their life based on a social media post?! In the past guys I know have walked women home to protect them, they’ve been accused of being “sexist” when they were just trying to be nice people yet of something came out about them publicly everyone should believe it 100% because men can’t possibly be nice kind humans?! This is dangerous. The fact that people can say it must be true because it’s the guardian is mental!!this is all from one newspaper article. A newspaper! I wouldn’t want the emotionally charged public being judge jury and executioner For any case but then again I think the crown court should have legally trained jury members not untrained members of the public and this page tonight have proven why.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
As I have said above... I don’t think it’s right or just to go to the media or social media to publicly accuse someone of something life destroying. Roxanne pallet is a good example of how easy it is as are the numerous emotionally charged responses to my posts on here taking one word of a post and changing what it says, that in itself shows how easy it is to twist things. I’ve read the whole article but in my professional past I’ve read a lot of statements and it’s always good to hear two sides to each story. It’s not upto me to decide if he’s guilty, as I said above of it was a member of the public would it be enough to destroy their life based on a social media post?! In the past guys I know have walked women home to protect them, they’ve been accused of being “sexist” when they were just trying to be nice people yet of something came out about them publicly everyone should believe it 100% because men can’t possibly be nice kind humans?! This is dangerous. The fact that people can say it must be true because it’s the guardian is mental!!this is all from one newspaper article. A newspaper! I wouldn’t want the emotionally charged public being judge jury and executioner For any case but then again I think the crown court should have legally trained jury members not untrained members of the public and this page tonight have proven why.

This is such a lightweight, man fawning and inconsequential post. I feel exhausted by it. So depressing

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You cannot say why did it take so long.

People are scared, worried, anxious. Why did it take so long for Weinstein to be over uncovered?

Its people in positions of power using that to try and keep victims silenced.

Ashleys statement is bang on. 'Back your bro' disgusting!!!!
Because the likes of people like Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie when they did get sufficient fame to be able to out him. And is the search for fame an excuse to close your eyes to abuse. I have never believed Weinstein is the only person culpable and there are many who should at least have issued public apologies for staying silent. Weinsteins star had long been in ascendency before the allegations came out.

Reactions: 2
I don't like that statement, she could have done so much better. She is insinuating she's worked with sexual predators before but naming no names, so anyone who's worked with her in the past is now a suspect and most will be innocent. Is a statement about the awful tit twenty women have been through really the time to advertise the last episode? For the record I will be watching it on the ITV Hub as it's been a good show and the rest of the cast deserve support.

The only issue I had with it was the part about the episode being on ITV Hub in a few days... I get that people are pissed to not be able to watch the ep at the alloted time, but that could have been saved for a follow up tweet imho

Reactions: 6
I would argue those shouting trial by media and that innocent til proven guilty need to actually read the guardian article.

Reactions: 29
I totally agree... however because of the culture at the moment it’s like an absolute witch hunt which is terrifying. The footballers who do things like this and worse are just lucky enough to have acted prior to the cancel culture. I don’t think publicly tearing someone down before anything has even been put to him in a formal setting in fact it’s horrendous.
Surely it's only 'terrifying' if you have behaved in an appalling way?!

Reactions: 15
Man fawning?! Any human can be emotionally charged, man or woman, and it would seriously affect either to be able to look at a case in its entirety and make a decision based on fact, law and evidence if you feel personally triggered by a case which is why a jury can not read news reports.
You have make friends who can can’t walk women home... like, literally, who cares? Why do we even need to hear about this stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 12