Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there may be dick pics- what was the conversation leading up to that? Was that shown? I personally can’t make decisions on things without two sides to a story! Just because he’s a man I’m supposed to now think he’s a predator?

You cannot just make an absolute decision on the truth based on one article in the guardian.
I’m not saying the women are lying, far from it, I’m saying this is a one sided article.

Btw- I’ve seen his tweets, he sounds like a right arse. However I’m not going to brand him as some sexual predator without it ever being fully proven?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes there may be dick pics- what was the conversation leading up to that? Was that shown? I personally can’t make decisions on things without two sides to a story! Just because he’s a man I’m supposed to now think he’s a predator?

You cannot just make an absolute decision on the truth based on one article in the guardian.
I’m not saying the women are lying, far from it, I’m saying this is a one sided article.

Btw- I’ve seen his tweets, he sounds like a right arse. However I’m not going to brand him as some sexual predator without it ever being fully proven?!
Have you read the guardian article?

Reactions: 22

The reality is, why would 20 women separately accuse him once they find out that BAFTA were planning to honour him? Why on earth would they pick on him?

Reactions: 17
Can’t walk a woman home? No trial by media opinion.? The statistics showing how many successful convictions for sexual violence against women there are proves women very seldom get justice in any other way

Reactions: 14
As I've already said. This happened to me at work by a colleague. I went through the right channels and was utterly let down and left in limbo. Much like these women coming forward.
Why shouldn't I tell a journalist my story? Why should I have to keep quiet? Yes I can go to the police, they'll do very little but why shouldn't these women speak to the guardian?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I have said several times there is no smoke without fire.

I am not saying he’s innocent, I’m not saying they’re lying.

I am saying it’s not fair to be guilty until proven innocent, that’s my feeling on the situation. It’s trial by media.

The reality is, why would 20 women separately accuse him once they find out that BAFTA were planning to honour him? Why on earth would they pick on him?
Why is that? Because I think two sides of the story should be listened to and an investigation should be done before making a decision?

I really hope you don't work in HR or as a manager or a position of trust

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What is that supposed to mean? Because I’m a woman and I don’t agree with cancel culture and a social media trial that I’m somehow in the wrong?

How many times do I have to say this...

I’ve never said the women are lying.
I’ve not said I think he’s innocent.
There’s no smoke without fire.

You have the patience of a saint @Inforapenny
They did. And now a full investigation from both sides should be done.

The journalists did a pretty thorough investigation.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
@Lollypop29 Why exactly do you need to hear Noel’s side of the story so badly for? It’s pretty clear what he’s done and has done for many years, there’s nothing that can justify it, there’s no excuses, what exactly are you expecting? I feel like you just want to hold the women accountable in some way, almost like they must’ve done something or said something to cause him do what he’s done?

Reactions: 22
I know it’s not the same as the women’s accounts, but in a way, Noel’s side of the story has been given, through his lawyers‘ comments in the Guardian article.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So John barrowman getting his penis out isn’t at all predatory? It’s just a funny joke? If social wanted to to skew that and take him down they pretty easily could, but they’ve chosen not to. It could easily be written into a newspaper article into a certain way which triggers people’s personal experience like this clearly has given some of the very personal views on it all above. It’s a very personal topic but people’s individual experiences of sexual assault doesn’t make the allegations here any more or less true. This is why this is all so dangerous.
just to clarify because I can see how what I wrote might be misunderstood, I don’t think what Barrowman did or that sort of behaviour is ever acceptable. It was more a comment on how it’s been presented previously.

Reactions: 6