Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the EU want to resettle 75 million migrants , it looks like Ireland is the dumping ground?

Reactions: 3
Hmmm that doesn’t make sense at all. I think Donal is experienced enough in the game that he wouldn’t be just scared away so perhaps what he has found is that there was no conspiracy. Or else maybe Fiona was right all along and he couldn’t be trusted.

Reactions: 3
Who is mazza in regards to the army, are they heavily involved?
I hope the sons doesn't turn out to be his friends.
Also Donal is a strange one, they've gone from Donal (albeit independent) is our hero, the answer to all our questions to basically shunning him and distancing themselves form everything to do with him. My suspicion is he came back with no case to answer.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I never fully understood the point of Donal’s involvement. If these Northwood residents aren’t going to speak to the police then they were never going to speak to an investigative journalist. Also the lack of proper evidence gathering at the start, missing cctv etc was always going to make it very difficult. They should’ve taken it to Channel 4, they were very receptive before.

Reactions: 6
Saw this link on the NI influencer thread. Ex model was mixed up with DP. She is only 35 but looks strung out in her insta.

Wtaf is walking the streets!
Shes guilty as hell, one for saying she's a model, balaclavas maybe, but anyone seen this eejit? Why wouldn't she have called to his flat? Clearly avoiding being seen there, then comes to Belfast and gets with DP who continues to break bail and f all is done, no wonder Fiona is sick of all this.

Reactions: 1
I never fully understood the point of Donal’s involvement. If these Northwood residents aren’t going to speak to the police then they were never going to speak to an investigative journalist. Also the lack of proper evidence gathering at the start, missing cctv etc was always going to make it very difficult. They should’ve taken it to Channel 4, they were very receptive before.
The thing about the Northwood statements is that there were the ones who spoke to police who I assume did give statements? Is phoning the police giving your name and details and saying what you saw a statement? (Sorry I genuinely don’t know if that isn’t classed as one) or do you have to go down and be questioned in more detail? The way the Noah army get on it seems like they want the whole estate brought in for questioning.
I come from a position of being very cooperative with the police but if they came knocking and said “did you see xyz” and I said no. If they asked me to come and give a statement to say I saw nothing even I would be thinking it was weird.
So I assume Fiona and Niamh are actually talking about other mothers who have told people more than the basic prank story?

Maybe Donal didn’t like the random late night posts and warblings ?? They seem to be getting ahead of themselves for people that have no supporting evidence? … Unless…🤔

Reactions: 4
The thing about the Northwood statements is that there were the ones who spoke to police who I assume did give statements? Is phoning the police giving your name and details and saying what you saw a statement? (Sorry I genuinely don’t know if that isn’t classed as one) or do you have to go down and be questioned in more detail? The way the Noah army get on it seems like they want the whole estate brought in for questioning.
I come from a position of being very cooperative with the police but if they came knocking and said “did you see xyz” and I said no. If they asked me to come and give a statement to say I saw nothing even I would be thinking it was weird.
So I assume Fiona and Niamh are actually talking about other mothers who have told people more than the basic prank story?
Yes, true, could be those mothers also. September is a long way away, seems we are just going to be fed breadcrumbs for whatever reason, legal? Relevancy?

They would be better doing something positive in his memory if they are wanting to keep the case in people's minds, I would feel the same I'm sure if it was my child but there is so much hate and venom around all the Donohoe sisters tweets, they are constant.
It would be nice to offer bursaries or something in Noahs name for things he was interested in, so basketball, music, there are music festivals held all over, full of talent and bursaries help then to fund lessons to the winners.
I've had to give a statement before and had to go to an interview room at a local station so think the residents would have to go down?
---
Maybe Donal didn’t like the random late night posts and warblings ?? They seem to be getting ahead of themselves for people that have no supporting evidence? … Unless…🤔
Yes could make him look unprofessional by association. But yes will be interesting and good if they do have something to support their theory.

Yes, true, could be those mothers also. September is a long way away, seems we are just going to be fed breadcrumbs for whatever reason, legal? Relevancy?

They would be better doing something positive in his memory if they are wanting to keep the case in people's minds, I would feel the same I'm sure if it was my child but there is so much hate and venom around all the Donohoe sisters tweets, they are constant.
It would be nice to offer bursaries or something in Noahs name for things he was interested in, so basketball, music, there are music festivals held all over, full of talent and bursaries help then to fund lessons to the winners.
I've had to give a statement before and had to go to an interview room at a local station so think the residents would have to go down?
---

Yes could make him look unprofessional by association. But yes will be interesting and good if they do have something to support their theory.
Bit in bold. That was what the foundation is for?

Bit in bold. That was what the foundation is for?
Yes but it usually large amount sent electronically, I know they do donate via that, I was meaning something more personal, that they attend even or a Noah memorial cup, something that remembers his talents.

---

Unless there are sinister elements at play and Donal wants to let sleeping dogs lie 🤷🏼‍♀️

Saw this link on the NI influencer thread. Ex model was mixed up with DP. She is only 35 but looks strung out in her insta.

She's much older than 35. Used to have a hair salon in Inn Shops. Has a serious drug problem. Pity of her as she was a nice girl.

I’m just watching the James English pod again.
She mentions cavehill.., just up the road from Noah’s school in the first 10 mins of it. Why would he have needed to google it?