Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they don’t trust the coppers it’s unlikely they’d take any evidence in case it’s mislaid

Reactions: 1
Back to finger pointing at the street 🙄
Sooner this inquest is out the better then Niamh can just go ahead and lay out every single piece of evidence she so clearly has.
Be interesting to see if they have anything? The press will be in attendance maybe that’s what they’re waiting for 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Why didn’t they take forensics? Have they ever answered that?
IMG_4089.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ultimately there is clearly more to it than Northwood. It does seem like it is in some way drugs related.

Looks like Donal has scrapped the investigation?
I mean I don’t think anyone will object to the hospice getting the funds but technically you can’t fundraise for one thing then give the funds to something else- there was another couple of threads on here where people had been caught out doing this. I think possibly the confusion of where the funds are going might have made things difficult.

Reactions: 5
I mean I don’t think anyone will object to the hospice getting the funds but technically you can’t fundraise for one thing then give the funds to something else- there was another couple of threads on here where people had been caught out doing this. I think possibly the confusion of where the funds are going might have made things difficult.
Does it read like it’s been scrapped? He’s very vague in his statement but I’m assuming it’s case closed if the funds are being redistributed, I agree they shouldn’t just be able to give to another cause but who would go through the list to refund people?

Reactions: 4
Does it read like it’s been scrapped? He’s very vague in his statement but I’m assuming it’s case closed if the funds are being redistributed, I agree they shouldn’t just be able to give to another cause but who would go through the list to refund people?
I don’t think scrapped but he is being asked a lot of questions around updates so maybe they have realised they can’t ask for more?

When is the inquest again? This woman needs to be free to talk, I feel like she definitely has something but then sometimes I wonder is it, to see if anyone will crack under the pressure of them thinking Niamh knows something.
I think it’s September..She does seem to have something with the amount of breadcrumbs she’s dropping 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not much point in logibear hiding behind an incognito profile, when they've uploaded their gallery at the bottom 😂 or whoever they got the WhatsApp from.

Also have heard its a terrible place to live. I'm not sure who the 2 boys are but I remember reading about Thomas, was so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not much point in logibear hiding behind an incognito profile, when they've uploaded their gallery at the bottom 😂 or whoever they got the WhatsApp from.

Also have heard its a terrible place to live. I'm not sure who the 2 boys are but I remember reading about Thomas, was so sad.
Yeah their whole camera roll is visible, don’t recall any murders of two boys 🤔
---
What deleted posts?
These
IMG_4189.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Fiona getting ones arguing but she is right about the pets. That’s bloody ridiculous.

IMG_2861.png