Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are they aiming this at? PSNI or the residents?
as the NA comments are all gunning for the residents so would this leave them open to a defamation type claim? Obviously if it is PSNI then presumably the inquest will sort all this? Is it tomorrow they are meeting the new top dog?

I’m thinking someone’s given them evidence of sorts? They seem to have ramped up the accusations lately.

Reactions: 2
Naimh now saying she was threatened by Jeffrey Donaldson’s brother. Seeems a bit strange- looks like he has a couple of brothers so not sure which one

Naimh now saying she was threatened by Jeffrey Donaldson’s brother. Seeems a bit strange- looks like he has a couple of brothers so not sure which one
She also said he impersonated a police officer. Not an accusation anyone would make lightly in my opinion. The real question we should be asking is why?

Reactions: 4
She also said he impersonated a police officer. Not an accusation anyone would make lightly in my opinion. The real question we should be asking is why?
Wonder which brother? Googled and one died a year or two ago and one is a forces type. The whole thing seems so far fetched.

Not quite sure the commenter about Gerry’s brother is making the point he thinks he is……

seriously though. Surely she needs to come out and say which brother as she is really going on about this allegation. Papers probably aren’t touching it as there is more than one brother and this has come out of the blue this last couple of weeks.
IMG_2688.png

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t mind doing jury duty but not in this
Aye, if you are on the other thread a few of us could do with a wee jury duty vacation away from work. Something long and boring with no one harmed. But I wouldn’t fancy being on this case at all. What if the evidence showed there was no hint of foul play? What if it showed there was likely a cover up and drugs involvement. You would be a target either way.

Reactions: 3
Aye, if you are on the other thread a few of us could do with a wee jury duty vacation away from work. Something long and boring with no one harmed. But I wouldn’t fancy being on this case at all. What if the evidence showed there was no hint of foul play? What if it showed there was likely a cover up and drugs involvement. You would be a target either way.
Ohh 100% I’m with u on that. I pity who ever does this case. I don’t think my conscious
Would allow me to sit through all the evidence specially if there is drugs, foul play and cover up involved.

I cannot see how they will ever make up a non biased jury, everyone has heard of the case and will be leaning their own way, but it's not a criminal case, they are only there to hear out loud as witness sort of thing to what is being said aren't they? They aren't there to prove anything one way or another? Or have I got it wrong? Wonder will the public gallery be open? You'll hardly get a seat with the army.

Not fully clued in on the referendum in the south but I assume it is something about gender as Fiona posting now?

IMG_2829.png