Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is this image?
To answer Sinead, because this is N.Ireland. I doubt its anything to do with the case specifically, rather just the rats that run the streets, bored, uneducated, stuck in the generational loop.
IMG_4240.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don't follow much news, only what I see on TT or that and all I can say is the south is a mess! I agree with Fiona, the issues here need addressing 1st, we can't look after our own yet can pay millions for wars and immigration.
Not all migrants are looking a free ride, some are fleeing conflict and I hope they can make a life, some are fantastic workers, would work the clock round as they have always had to for little money, but unfortunately some, mainly males are here freeloading. No other country is stupid enough to have them!

I don't follow much news, only what I see on TT or that and all I can say is the south is a mess! I agree with Fiona, the issues here need addressing 1st, we can't look after our own yet can pay millions for wars and immigration.
Not all migrants are looking a free ride, some are fleeing conflict and I hope they can make a life, some are fantastic workers, would work the clock round as they have always had to for little money, but unfortunately some, mainly males are here freeloading. No other country is stupid enough to have them!
Fiona is getting mansplained tonight by people telling her to ‘stay out of politics’.
Like I don’t always agree with her and sometimes I think she says things that could impact the inquest but the implication here is that she should pipe down as they supported her so shouldn’t form her own opinions on issues.

Reactions: 2
Really going hard in on the Northwood mothers again today. Perhaps focus on the men as well.

Dying to know what information she’s got??
You wouldn't know, its frustrating, the inquest isn't a criminal one, so why doesn't she just come out and say? Unburden yourself? Do it for them if she is so certain they hide the truth.

Why would the residents make statements at all? If they are under control of paramilitaries, it's usually see nothing, say nothing, not aye make up you seen him and you laughed thinking it was a prank, a wall of silence would be more suspicious.

It must be legal reasons why she can't say, she's more control than I have, I'd have been at the doors by now.

You wouldn't know, its frustrating, the inquest isn't a criminal one, so why doesn't she just come out and say? Unburden yourself? Do it for them if she is so certain they hide the truth.

Why would the residents make statements at all? If they are under control of paramilitaries, it's usually see nothing, say nothing, not aye make up you seen him and you laughed thinking it was a prank, a wall of silence would be more suspicious.

It must be legal reasons why she can't say, she's more control than I have, I'd have been at the doors by now.
She’s just named one of them on Twitter.

She’s just named one of them on Twitter.
Must’ve taken it down?
---

I’d definitely want to make everything public incase I happened to disappear one very dark night 😬

Any word on JD’s brother threatening her?
Aye that was a bizarre one. Surely it would have been in the courts by now. But it seemed like it was out in Belfast outside a bar so could possibly have been a random drunk?

Reactions: 4