Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading way back when the child was still missing that he was well known in student areas, they knew him by name. He was into his running I think.
As for the area he was found and the alleged reluctance of residents to allow searches, maybe they realised people had heard shouting and hadn't reported it. The shouting/screaming may be a rumours too but mum has talked about it often.

Reactions: 2
She never named them though. Their names were circulating online but it didn’t come from her. Guessing he targeted her because he expected her to put the rumours to bed or something? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Reports at the time said she didn’t engage with him and blocked him but he created new accounts to continue harassing her.
Right I didn’t realise she didn’t name them. I do remember though she named him before his trial recently which I thought was a stupid move, regardless of whether someone is blatantly guilty or not I thought that was a big no no legally.

Reactions: 1
Right I didn’t realise she didn’t name them. I do remember though she named him before his trial recently which I thought was a stupid move, regardless of whether someone is blatantly guilty or not I thought that was a big no no legally.
Its not a no no. If someone is charged and there's no restrictions on reporting you can name them.
Naming them doesn't jeopardise the trial.
Believe me she knows what she can say, that's what bothers me a little. Very little accountability, shes not saying much but is stuck in the middle of comments that are.

I remember reading way back when the child was still missing that he was well known in student areas, they knew him by name. He was into his running I think.
As for the area he was found and the alleged reluctance of residents to allow searches, maybe they realised people had heard shouting and hadn't reported it. The shouting/screaming may be a rumours too but mum has talked about it often.
The thing is about the shouting and screaming… I have some ‘challenging” neighbours who constantly drink and end up in shouting matches so it becomes almost daily life unfortunately. Sometimes it sounds more threatening and I have phoned police in more than one occasion. Maybe the residents were used to these kind of sounds and didn’t put two and two together until later?
I thought someone posted something previously that said the residents had opened up their homes to be searched early on?
---
Its not a no no. If someone is charged and there's no restrictions on reporting you can name them.
Naming them doesn't jeopardise the trial.
Believe me she knows what she can say, that's what bothers me a little. Very little accountability, shes not saying much but is stuck in the middle of comments that are.
Thanks I got you! I hadn’t realised it was just before charge that you couldn’t name them

The thing is about the shouting and screaming… I have some ‘challenging” neighbours who constantly drink and end up in shouting matches so it becomes almost daily life unfortunately. Sometimes it sounds more threatening and I have phoned police in more than one occasion. Maybe the residents were used to these kind of sounds and didn’t put two and two together until later?
I thought someone posted something previously that said the residents had opened up their homes to be searched early on?
---

Thanks I got you! I hadn’t realised it was just before charge that you couldn’t name them
Yes, could be that. Thing is it rumour, did it happen, did it not happen. Fiona talks about it, is it rumour is it fact. Where are the people who heard it. Why aren't they on social media reporting what they heard. Is the independent investigation going to look at that are they going to find the source and take a first hand account.
Why has the independent investigation over the last two weeks focused on reading material and state of mind.

Yes, could be that. Thing is it rumour, did it happen, did it not happen. Fiona talks about it, is it rumour is it fact. Where are the people who heard it. Why aren't they on social media reporting what they heard. Is the independent investigation going to look at that are they going to find the source and take a first hand account.
Why has the independent investigation over the last two weeks focused on reading material and state of mind.
Yeah, I mean if I had reported something such as the screaming or falling off the bike and then it wasn’t followed up and it seemed connected I would be straight to the media. I assume the psni did also follow up with his friends as if they didn’t Fiona would have been shouting about this.

the Facebook page is a joke at the minute. All full of blue hearts and release the files. They could release every single file and they still won’t be happy unless it says he was brutally murdered. One of them claimed he had been tortured the other day.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I mean if I had reported something such as the screaming or falling off the bike and then it wasn’t followed up and it seemed connected I would be straight to the media. I assume the psni did also follow up with his friends as if they didn’t Fiona would have been shouting about this.

the Facebook page is a joke at the minute. All full of blue hearts and release the files. They could release every single file and they still won’t be happy unless it says he was brutally murdered. One of them claimed he had been tortured the other day.
I don't know what they're saying but I think when the family report and support certain theories then an independent investigation should be looking at those straight away, I'm puzzled at why they're not.
The PII is a concern but apparently the coroner has access to whatever information the public don't need to see. You can absolutely see how people have arrived here but you'd have to be blind not to see how the mother has used that group of people to avoid grieving and not accept what many professionals have tried to tell her. A lot of this is about grief, raw emotion and toxic culture that exists online.

Reactions: 5
I don't know what they're saying but I think when the family report and support certain theories then an independent investigation should be looking at those straight away, I'm puzzled at why they're not.
The PII is a concern but apparently the coroner has access to whatever information the public don't need to see. You can absolutely see how people have arrived here but you'd have to be blind not to see how the mother has used that group of people to avoid grieving and not accept what many professionals have tried to tell her. A lot of this is about grief, raw emotion and toxic culture that exists online.
completely agree with this. Excellent post

Reactions: 3
I thought someone had made a statement to the police regarding hearing screaming through the night but then decided to withdraw it? Open to correction but I’m almost sure that’s the way of it.

I think this would’ve been reported if there were any validity to it? Why wouldn’t the media report it? Not sure if the police have a lot of influence on the media in NI

Unfortunately not Mavis, I’m sure I read it somewhere but I could have it completely wrong 😂
Well our blade I'm now looking for it 🙈
---
On the PII thing, I'm told and I think another poster has mentioned this they probably understand more than I've been told... police can use equipment/technology to track people and might even use it to snoop on people. Other poster can put me right but I'm told there's legalities around using it and sometimes they're bypassing those.
They don't want people to know they're doing that and for good reason. Thats probably what the national security issue comes down to.

Last edited:
Well our blade I'm now looking for it 🙈
---
On the PII thing, I'm told and I think another poster has mentioned this they probably understand more than I've been told... police can use equipment/technology to track people and might even use it to snoop on people. Other poster can put me right but I'm told there's legalities around using it and sometimes they're bypassing those.
They don't want people to know they're doing that and for good reason. Thats probably what the national security issue comes down to.
Excuse me if I’m being stupid but I don’t know where the alleged screaming was supposed to have been heard? Any chance it was coming from the drain? Screaming doesn’t necessarily mean foul play. If he went in there during a manic episode and came to his senses maybe he was screaming for help? Or maybe it wouldn’t even be possible to hear someone scream if they were in there? Just thinking out loud.

• Sad
Excuse me if I’m being stupid but I don’t know where the alleged screaming was supposed to have been heard? Any chance it was coming from the drain? Screaming doesn’t necessarily mean foul play. If he went in there during a manic episode and came to his senses maybe he was screaming for help? Or maybe it wouldn’t even be possible to hear someone scream if they were in there? Just thinking out loud.
Yes, I think that if screaming was heard it was probably Noah in distress inside the drain.
Its a horrible horrible thought.
Which is why the time of death is important and when police started to think about him potentially entering the drain. They were seen searching with telescopic cameras early in the week.

• Sad
Yes, I think that if screaming was heard it was probably Noah in distress inside the drain.
Its a horrible horrible thought.
Which is why the time of death is important and when police started to think about him potentially entering the drain. They were seen searching with telescopic cameras early in the week.
Exactly Mavis. It would be a much more distressing outcome than suicide I think 😢 it’s the stuff of nightmares and I hope that isn’t what’s happened but you couldn’t rule it out. Are they not revealing the time of death because they know he could’ve been saved if they’d acted earlier? I’ve also been wondering about the 16cm bruise on his head. Did they say what they think caused it? Consistent with a fall or??

Exactly Mavis. It would be a much more distressing outcome than suicide I think 😢 it’s the stuff of nightmares and I hope that isn’t what’s happened but you couldn’t rule it out. Are they not revealing the time of death because they know he could’ve been saved if they’d acted earlier? I’ve also been wondering about the 16cm bruise on his head. Did they say what they think caused it? Consistent with a fall or??
I really question why a rough estimate of time of death isn't mentioned, I really do. Donal doesn't know, he's said that. Yeah Nora my feeling is the police are covering their arse on this, the usual non urgency with a missing teen who potentially could have been located and saved. Donal says they had cameras in drains on the Tuesday I think but don't quote me. The gash on head wasn't mentioned much but autopsy ruled no concussion, so I'm thinking it was superficial. I see a very unwell wee lad who disassociated or was caught up in some type of philosophical quest. Theres things that are odd and lead me down a different path but I can't help thinking mental health is significant.

It's just business and targeted advertising. He's appealing for donations and knows his audience.
Its clever, people need money to make films all of that usually goes on behind emails over a whisky a network of people we never see who make an investment. Donal is giving ownership to to people who donate, they're buying in, they have a grievance or concern. The people who donate won't see any return on that, its the content they'll want.

The screams are interesting from a timing POV but I don’t think they are indicative that anyone did anything wrong- the residents are under no obligation to report screaming, it doesn’t reflect badly on them particularly. . I’m a bit suspicious of the idea that a boy screaming could be heard above ground from in the drain, but I guess it makes sense if he was lost of disorientated that he would scream for attention.