No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£1500 is standard price for cross breeds or not. I’ve looked on free ads and it’s the amount pretty much everyone’s charging.
Yes she said she was breeding nera as these people as someone puppy class thing wanted one but all were too expensive, so she decided to breed nera again claiming they all had homes lined up. Apparently she never contacted the people who wanted them coz I think two of them wanted witches and there was only 1 witch and she didn’t want people fighting or whatever. I personally don’t believe those two stories but that’s my opinion…
No I don't believe she had any homes lined up at all, she just assumed that it would be a big litter again, that she could put a high price on them and people would be falling over themselves to have one

Reactions: 4
I'm told Jo used to work for a friend of a friend's as a teenager... was given everything in exchange for work on the yard, living, accommodation and even given a top class broodmare to breed Hugo from.

Jo threw it all back in her face years later and wrote really vile nasty lies on Facebook about the situation. Jo had learnt everything she knew from this woman and I remember back the she had a semi decent reputation as a horsewoman for herself. Nowadays I bet she couldn't get any work on a yard even if she paid them.

CFM Cornwall Farm Machinery are the new local joke to be working with her and I know people who avoid the place because she has ties there (and lives just up the road from them).
Is this Lyn by any chance you’re on about? As Lyn for her into horses and taught her tons…
Doesn’t surprise me one bit jo writing lies and being nasty though, she’s legit a toxic narcissist who just uses and abuses people. Hardly surprising no one locally likes her

Reactions: 1
I'm told Jo used to work for a friend of a friend's as a teenager... was given everything in exchange for work on the yard, living, accommodation and even given a top class broodmare to breed Hugo from.

Jo threw it all back in her face years later and wrote really vile nasty lies on Facebook about the situation. Jo had learnt everything she knew from this woman and I remember back the she had a semi decent reputation as a horsewoman for herself. Nowadays I bet she couldn't get any work on a yard even if she paid them.

CFM Cornwall Farm Machinery are the new local joke to be working with her and I know people who avoid the place because she has ties there (and lives just up the road from them).
Did you see the promotional video she did for CFM??! Omg absolutely hysterical, she was telling everyone that she was going to be on film, sharing it everywhere, her crazy crew were telling her that it was the first step to a TV career! 😂
Lots of people put negative reviews on the page saying that they shouldn't be working with someone like her.
She even wrote two reviews for them claiming that she buys all her hay etc from them which she doesn't!
She does her awful "I'm a model, look at me gazing wistfully into the distance" look, honestly it's so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No I don't believe she had any homes lined up at all, she just assumed that it would be a big litter again, that she could put a high price on them and people would be falling over themselves to have one
I know she was expecting a big litter again, like the 10 pups nera had previously. She was really pissed off when nera only 4 and even more pissed off when one of the pups died, sorry she practically killed him as that was even less in her back pocket.

Is this Lyn by any chance you’re on about? As Lyn for her into horses and taught her tons…
Doesn’t surprise me one bit jo writing lies and being nasty though, she’s legit a toxic narcissist who just uses and abuses people. Hardly surprising no one locally likes her
I don't know a lyn but I think her name was chantel

Did you see the promotional video she did for CFM??! Omg absolutely hysterical, she was telling everyone that she was going to be on film, sharing it everywhere, her crazy crew were telling her that it was the first step to a TV career! 😂
Lots of people put negative reviews on the page saying that they shouldn't be working with someone like her.
She even wrote two reviews for them claiming that she buys all her hay etc from them which she doesn't!
She does her awful "I'm a model, look at me gazing wistfully into the distance" look, honestly it's so funny!

Really embarrassing for her

Jo 'politely' asked me to pass this onto you guys lol. I reminded her I only joined yesterday I haven't been a part of this until then haha. But I bet more people will find this who she blocks since it's the second link on Google when you search NVF. The comment she blocked me for was ridiculous and the only reason it hit home is because it's the truth and she's trying to hide it. Otherwise you'd just say yeah I know its more money if u don't wanna pay don't and if u do winner winner!! She doesn't normally care about people's opinions! Like others have stated if you wanted to change the price it'd very easy just to set another one up and a cheaper rate!? Just need an email address!
Surprisingly her spelling's on point for a change!!

So the printing company make yet another mistake, the lady posts on the supporters page and then gets jumped on by members of the "friendliest page on fb"
Funny how they don't tell the others who posted about their orders arriving etc to put in on the printing page not the supporters page, yet again only positive things about Jo are allowed 🙄
Jo finally replied in her usual insincere way

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
So the printing company make yet another mistake, the lady posts on the supporters page and then gets jumped on by members of the "friendliest page on fb"
Funny how they don't tell the others who posted about their orders arriving etc to put in on the printing page not the supporters page, yet again only positive things about Jo are allowed 🙄
Jo finally replied in her usual insincere way
This is what annoys me. Her minions bullying people and it being allowed. Vile for someone who's spent their hard earned cash on her goods

Reactions: 3
This is what annoys me. Her minions bullying people and it being allowed. Vile for someone who's spent their hard earned cash on her goods
Shes disgusting, never steps in to stop them be it on supporters or the main page but has the nerve to spout Be Kind all the time

One person who left a nice comment and didn’t bully or have ago at this woman.

One bleeping person!! That’s sad man

Sorry 2 people. 2 people and all the rest basically had ago at this woman. So much for being a friendly group 👍🏻
I hate the way all the groupies speak for Jo, she must be sitting there in her grubby throne loving it...

I hate the way all the groupies speak for Jo, she must be sitting there in her grubby throne loving it...
She preaches be kind yet not once did she say to her supporters, guys please be kind this lady didn’t mean this post in the way it might be coming across. Not ducking once did jo say anything. So so so bad! 😡

One person who left a nice comment and didn’t bully or have ago at this woman.

One bleeping person!! That’s sad man

Sorry 2 people. 2 people and all the rest basically had ago at this woman. So much for being a friendly group 👍🏻
Her cult are the biggest trolls and she just sits back and lets them harass others she craves them protecting her and being nasty to others, it will be them that play a big part in losing her NVF a long side her own lies.

Reactions: 5
Pssst Jo!
According to your amazing rota you should be posting something for your fb supporters today, you know the ones who buy you gifts, clothe your child, provide you with all your horse related items etc and are the ones who have supported you emotionally and financially since you started NVF.
Just saying.

Attachments

• Haha
Just catching up on this thread, what happened to lowens dad, did they split up after lowen was born, also does his family keep in touch with her

Yes nera has had three so far.. first litter jo pulled the first puppy out and cut the umbilical cord with a dirty stanley knife rather than letting nera do it herself! 2nd litter was the one dyson came from then this litter of 4
She’s shooting her self in the foot, the hands that feed you are are being blocked … there will be no one left eventually, then you will have to get a job jo ha ha
trampy duck

I’m not going there now because of her…

• Haha
Just catching up on this thread, what happened to lowens dad, did they split up after lowen was born, also does his family keep in touch with her
Lowens dad walked out on her when lowen was 6 weeks old. He tries to see lowen but she plays god with lowen. She also claims he’s been begging for back which he hasn’t. His family have nothing to do with her, she’s toxic. She won’t let them see lowen anyway. She claims lowens dad has seen him twice in 15 months or whatever which is lies, he’s seen lowen more than that. She picks and chooses when she allows Adrian to see lowen, she’s horrible. Any parent who plays god with their kid is no sort of parent in my eyes and don’t deserve their kids

• Sad
Bit of a wheeler dealer.. homes are always more important than price as jo always harps on about... but these were priced low, yes the market wasnt great then but wants rid so shes not holding them over winter? Basically didnt give a duck where they went or who bought em as long as she got a couple of hundred for them!

Attachments

• Angry
She has had a fair few to buy and sell over the years to try and make money on. I remember watching her in the ROR at Royal Cornwall on a Chestnut mare... interesting to say the least.

Not sure what happened to said mare afterwards, wasn't exactly a winner so Jo obviously got rid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.