No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got discovery plus and Eurosport for £30 for a year! There is far more on that than what she puts up. Then Amazon prime is about £80 a year I think and again there is far more on that, I mean you can get films for free on there and with Amazon and discovery plus I will never run out of stuff to watch and I won’t be thinking what a load of bullshit all the time.
I have discovery plus, I pay £3.99 a month. I constantly watch stuff on there. It’s my go to 😂

Reactions: 1
She's desperate to be a somebody. Thinks she'd be entertaining on reality tv, shes got about as much chance of being snapped up and being on a tv show as me setting up a begging platform and getting people to fund my lifestyle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's desperate to be a somebody. Thinks she'd be entertaining on reality tv, shes got about as much chance of being snapped up and being on a tv show as me setting up a begging platform and getting people to fund my lifestyle 😂
I’m sure she actually applied for a reality tv show once yano 😂

• Haha
I thankfully haven’t seen her audition video however, I can imagine how bad it was. She’s so desperately, fame hungry, it’s embarrassing..

Apparently she’s live tonight at 7pm I think

Yes live tonight at 7pm, she’ll probably be abit late as usual I imagine
wait for it...
'Omg cant wait' 'ill be there' 'wouldnt miss it' they clearly lead very boring lives if they have nothing better to do than watch her talk drivel for an hour 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wait for it...
'Omg cant wait' 'ill be there' 'wouldnt miss it' they clearly lead very boring lives if they have nothing better to do than watch her talk drivel for an hour 😴
I think I would rather speak to my ex and he is a lying manipulative waste of oxygen 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she has picked up on the fact it was mentioned on here that she struggles to get even 200 watching her lives these days, last week she said that she thought it was because lockdown had ended and people were back at work, I think she assumes more will watch on a Saturday but let's see, personally I think people are more likely to be going out/busy on a Saturday.
Cracks me up the way they fall over themselves to announce that they will be watching and how excited they are etc! 😂

wait for it...
If she’s a few seconds over 7pm they’ll be kicking off going where’s jo?! She said she’d be live at 7pm and it’s 3 seconds past 7pm!! How dare she be late 😂😂😂😂

I think she has picked up on the fact it was mentioned on here that she struggles to get even 200 watching her lives these days, last week she said that she thought it was because lockdown had ended and people were back at work, I think she assumes more will watch on a Saturday but let's see, personally I think people are more likely to be going out/busy on a Saturday.
Cracks me up the way they fall over themselves to announce that they will be watching and how excited they are etc! 😂
Yes I can’t believe she’s deluded enough to think this. No people don’t watch you because your boring as duck and it’s the same old crap every single week. It’s just you moaning how hard done by you are, money, house deposit, hinting for things and slagging someone off

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious
Tattle still getting to you Jo?! 😂
The thing is Jo, we very much care about truth and reality, that's why we are on here telling everyone exactly what you are really like. The evidence is very easy to understand, it's all there on video, that's why people are gradually waking up to the real Jo solomon. The only person blinded by ego is yourself and YOU are the one who insists you are right even when you aren't.
Go ahead keep putting these pathetic posts up trying to justify your actions and diminish ours, it's really quite entertaining. Oh and see you at 7!

Last edited:
  • Haha
😂😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious
🤣🤣🤣 does she not realise she is actually talking about her self on that post 🤣🤣🤣someone that doesn’t speak the truth but blocks everyone that does, and who is blinded by her own ego, her hate towards others and all those she slags off on her lives and she is always the only one that is right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly spat my tea out that she doesn’t even realise she just slagged herself off 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣 does she not realise she is actually talking about her self on that post 🤣🤣🤣someone that doesn’t speak the truth but blocks everyone that does, and who is blinded by her own ego, her hate towards others and all those she slags off on her lives and she is always the only one that is right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly spat my tea out that she doesn’t even realise she just slagged herself off 🤣🤣🤣
I know, she's so thick! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.