No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's more of us and people like us on the supporters and she has absolutely no idea who they are or how many. Her post about hugo first coming home and she said 'some little prick on the supporters contacted my vet about the live i did' was hilarious 'so take your 99p and duck off' no hun we'll not make it that easy for you or follow your orders doll, supporters isnt your safe space anymore is it! Big im not bothered jo wont dare post half the stuff to main page cos she's not got the balls or ability to take criticism.
Hit the nail on the head. She won’t slag anyone off on the main page. She knows if she does half the stuff she says and does on the supporters on the main page, she’ll have her ass handed to her. Jo is nothing but a mouthy pussy. She’ll happily say whatever to her supporters but yet if you see her out and about she walks the other way with her head done. Not so gobby then are you jo. I’m still waiting for you to come for a coffee as you apparently have my address 🥴😂😂 havent got the balls for that have you poppet

Reactions: 5
I've never been blocked......might be because I've never said anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apparently they automatically get locked when they get to 1000 posts so we have a little way to go but the new thread will have a blue button you can click that will show the previous thread so any new people will be able to catch up with everything which is good.
As long as all threads start with No Verbal Filter I assume you can just Google it and it comes up with the most recent thread.
Can't believe how quickly this thread has grown!
People are seeing the true gofundmylife

I got told about this site and Google’d tattle no verbal filter and this is how I came across this, i just read for a while and then at around 8-10 pages I decided to join. It was nice to see others could see what I could see. It’s refreshing to see more and more people come forward too. I’m hoping the new thread shows up on Google for me 😂
I know she thinks she’s some big star ⭐ I’m very much enjoying watching it all slowly crash down around her 😁
She’s the devil, she’s actually Satan. I wonder if I sprinkle holy water on her will she burn 😂 she’s pure evil. The power of Christ compels you back to hell now jo 👌🏻
Anyone who is anyone lol, Jo you ain’t no one love, believe me, we talk about you because you are a vile, scamming liar, maybe Cornwall Live would be interested in you xx

Reactions: 2
So as the thread is nearly ending and Jo still has not mentioned it on her lives - this thread being the second most interesting thing to happen to her after the troll video this year - it is very very clear that she does not want to mention tattle due to the many home truths here - the truth hurts Jo and if it didn't or she thought mentioning this thread would have a slight chance of increasing her popularity - what she thought the troll video would do but locally had the opposite effect in the end she would be mentioning this thread in a shot.

The truth is she wants to keep her army of followers away from this thread as much as possible as she knows how detrimental it could be to her and her lies, I mean life.

Here's to the second thread and making sure it has every mention of beggy Jo Solomon, No Verbal Filter & J & A Prints. Because every time someone Googles you Jo this thread and the next will pop up to haunt you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So as the thread is nearly ending and Jo still has not mentioned it on her lives - this thread being the second most interesting thing to happen to her after the troll video this year - it is very very clear that she does not want to mention tattle due to the many home truths here - the truth hurts Jo and if it didn't or she thought mentioning this thread would have a slight chance of increasing her popularity - what she thought the troll video would do but locally had the opposite effect in the end she would be mentioning this thread in a shot.

The truth is she wants to keep her army of followers away from this thread as much as possible as she knows how detrimental it could be to her and her lies, I mean life.

Here's to the second thread and making sure it has every mention of beggy Jo Solomon, No Verbal Filter & J & A Prints. Because every time someone Googles you Jo this thread and the next will pop up to haunt you.
When she first found out about Tattle she mentioned it on her live but at that point there were no videos and she obviously felt that the comments were nothing to be concerned about but since then the thread has taken off with more people contributing, reacting and reading and she has realised that she will be in serious trouble if her supporters and followers come and read and watch the videos hence no mention of Tattle since. I think she believes that if she pretends she doesn't care and she's happy and positive that we will get bored and stop but we all know that's not going to happen.
We just need to keep going and get the word out especially to her supporters and followers and those on her new platform, she's obviously relying on Ko-fi to gain more members and I think then she will ditch fb altogether so people have to pay more to watch, she also thinks that she won't have "trolls" on Ko-fi as the price is higher so she thinks its safer than fb.

Reactions: 3
When she first found out about Tattle she mentioned it on her live but at that point there were no videos and she obviously felt that the comments were nothing to be concerned about but since then the thread has taken off with more people contributing, reacting and reading and she has realised that she will be in serious trouble if her supporters and followers come and read and watch the videos hence no mention of Tattle since. I think she believes that if she pretends she doesn't care and she's happy and positive that we will get bored and stop but we all know that's not going to happen.
We just need to keep going and get the word out especially to her supporters and followers and those on her new platform, she's obviously relying on Ko-fi to gain more members and I think then she will ditch fb altogether so people have to pay more to watch, she also thinks that she won't have "trolls" on Ko-fi as the price is higher so she thinks its safer than fb.
£5 is nothing to some people, Nowhere is safe on social media jo. Even some of your “true” supporters who fight for you aren’t really your friend.. some of those supporters actually send people stuff yano. Kofi will backfire on her anyway, majority of her supporters even the barmy ones have said they can’t do it as they can’t afford £5. So kofi will not take off and I’m sure once she figures how to go live on that and they see the constant slagging off of people, including the lies she says about lowens dad (we both know Adrian has seen lowen way more than twice jo, it’s just when you decide he can, instead of being a vicious bleep and playing god with your child!) they’ll soon get bored and cancel they’re £5 a month. It’s actually concerning how mentally unstable you are jo, all the lies you speak. I don’t think it’s appropriate to slag off Adrian infront of your son because regardless of what you think of Adrian, that’s still lowens dad. No child should hear one parent slagging off the other. Your damaging your child and his mental health

Do you think she's telling the truth about fb and not able to take on more supporters or is that just lies to get people moved to kofi 🤔

It seems kinda ironic almost that she claims this thread is made up of a small number of ppl using multiple accounts.
Which we know is false, or at least not 💯 correct.
Yet her followers are made up of ppl having multiple accounts due to blocking anyone who doesn't agree with Jo, we've all seen how even a genuine concern gets torn apart by her 'fans'.....

I'm still shocked at just how many videos she's shared either on main page or supporters page showing near misses, dangerous driving lowen hanging out window whilst she looking at the phone and not him, him disappearing from view, her lives and posts, all there for years and it's taken until this year for a thread about her.
That's exactly what this thread is about, we've not made up videos, or screenshots, it's all from Jo's mouth or posts.
She can't blame us for ppl seeing the real NVF.
She's put it online, she saw no wrong in any of it. She won't even take constructive critisism and neither will her fans.

It's sad how much she's changed, I really liked the original NVF. Before Amazon wishlist, before supporters.

Now it's all about £ she can't post a video that doesn't have £ discussed.
It's VERY obvious if she genuinely made a mistake setting up Ko-fi she would have cancelled and made a new page the moment she realised.
It's quite clear how £ was the goal. £5 is a crazy amount and I can't see folk keeping it into winter. Her hardest time of year too. She's fucked up.
I hate seeing people say they are pensioners and can't afford the cost, they shouldn't feel guilty. That's what I hate most.

Also her J+A items are SO overpriced for such simple and cheap designs.

Id keep the title of the next thread as NVF. The more we keep things simple, stick to sharing the facts and videos, no personal digs or comments as it stops us looking like trolls. Keep it factual and let new viewers see for themselves and make their minds up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It seems kinda ironic almost that she claims this thread is made up of a small number of ppl using multiple accounts.
Yet her followers are made up of ppl having multiple accounts due to blocking anyone who doesn't agree with Jo, we've all seen how even a genuine concern gets torn apart by her 'fans'.....

I'm still shocked at just how many videos she's shared either on main page or supporters page showing near misses, dangerous driving lowen hanging out window whilst she looking at the phone and not him, him disappearing from view, her lives and posts, all there for years and it's taken until this year for a thread about her.
That's exactly what this thread is about, we've not made up videos, or screenshots, it's all from Jo's mouth or posts.
She's put it online, she saw no wrong in any of it. She won't even take constructive critisism and neither will her fans.

It's sad how much she's changed, I really liked the original NVF. Before Amazon wishlist, before supporters.

It's VERY obvious if she genuinely made a mistake setting up Ko-fi she would have cancelled and made a new page the moment she realised.
It's quite clear how £ was the goal. £5 is a crazy amount and I can't see folk keeping it into winter. Her hardest time of year too. She's fucked up.
I hate seeing people say they are pensioners and can't afford the cost, they shouldn't feel guilty. That's what I hate most.

Id keep the title of the next thread as NVF. The more we keep things simple, stick to sharing the facts and videos, no personal digs or comments as it stops us looking like trolls. Keep it factual and let new viewers see for themselves and make their minds up.
If you look at the tags on the coats etc, you can see the brand/company they’re bought from. Look at how much they cost to buy and look at how much she’s selling them for. It works out cheaper to buy direct from company and take to a professional printer to have a logo put on. Her prices are crazy high.

Do you think she's telling the truth about fb and not able to take on more supporters or is that just lies to get people moved to kofi 🤔
Fb have restricted her account as punishment for her sending nasty messages to people, no new supporters, no stars. She is at risk of them unpublishing the page, I imagine if she does it again they will

If you look at the tags on the coats etc, you can see the brand/company they’re bought from. Look at how much they cost to buy and look at how much she’s selling them for. It works out cheaper to buy direct from company and take to a professional printer to have a logo put on. Her prices are crazy high.
And she's currently selling summer stock reduced but also the new winter stock which doesn't make sense.
In winter you reduce summer stock and vice versa. I think they have a high mark up so they can put items as on sale and people think they are getting a bargain but it's still more expensive than other places.
They now charge for postage unless you spend over £50, it used to be free postage on all orders.

She honestly thinks she has done nothing wrong in those videos, she shares everything with supporters as up until very recently she assumed that they all had her back and were her friends so would support her no matter what.
I agree with the title of the new thread, it needs to be clear and easy to find, I like the suggestion from someone else to add Jo FundMe to it so I think it should be :

No Verbal Filter (NVF) #2 With Jo FundMe

then it will show if people search for nvf or no verbal filter or just leave it as it is without the Jo FundMe bit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Fb have restricted her account as punishment for her sending nasty messages to people, no new supporters, no stars. She is at risk of them unpublishing the page, I imagine if she does it again they will

And she's currently selling summer stock reduced but also the new winter stock which doesn't make sense.
In winter you reduce summer stock and vice versa. I think they have a high mark up so they can put items as on sale and people think they are getting a bargain but it's still more expensive than other places.
They now charge for postage unless you spend over £50, it used to be free postage on all orders.

She honestly thinks she has done nothing wrong in those videos, she shares everything with supporters as up until very recently she assumed that they all had her back and were her friends so would support her no matter what.
I agree with the title of the new thread, it needs to be clear and easy to find, I like the suggestion from someone else to add Jo FundMe to it so I think it should be :

No Verbal Filter (NVF

then it will show if people search for nvf or no verbal filter or just leave it as it is without the Jo FundMe bit
The reason behind her not being allowed supporters now on FB is exactly why others need to find this page to find out the truth that her #bekind is her sending nasty messages to people and that’s why she has been stopped. Just that truth a lone if we can get that out would let people see her for what she is. As you say nearly every video she is slagging someone else off but these cult followers can’t see it, but because she is more mindful of what she puts on the main page a lot of others don’t hear this and she knows she would be slaughtered if she shared this there.

Poor Bella , goripoffgirlcat that poor child’s safety slagging her loan owners off and everything else, how she treats things bought for her and sells a lot of it. Constantly breeding for ££ for house deposits.
For all these reasons and more we need more people to find this.
I’d go for a new thread and it has to have NVF and No Verbal Filter and also her name too so we have multiple chances of google bring it up for what ever is searched so more can see her for what she is and join us.

The reason behind her not being allowed supporters now on FB is exactly why others need to find this page to find out the truth that her #bekind is her sending nasty messages to people and that’s why she has been stopped. Just that truth a lone if we can get that out would let people see her for what she is. As you say nearly every video she is slagging someone else off but these cult followers can’t see it, but because she is more mindful of what she puts on the main page a lot of others don’t hear this and she knows she would be slaughtered if she shared this there.

Poor Bella , goripoffgirlcat that poor child’s safety slagging her loan owners off and everything else, how she treats things bought for her and sells a lot of it. Constantly breeding for ££ for house deposits.
For all these reasons and more we need more people to find this.
I’d go for a new thread and it has to have NVF and No Verbal Filter and also her name too so we have multiple chances of google bring it up for what ever is searched so more can see her for what she is and join us.
She lied and said it was because she shared a video of Lowen naked in the garden, fb did remove that post but she put a picture of her computer screen on the supporters as proof of this but it also showed a message from fb saying that her page was restricted due to messages sent and was at risk of being unpublished. She is so thick she didn't realise people would pick up on that and when several did she said she never sent a message, which changed to she sent a message in Dec and then she deleted the whole post! 😂
Main page people are completely in the dark about her and a lot of supporters just think she's wonderful, they are so innocent to the truth.
Someone did post the Tattle link on the main page during her live, it stayed up for a couple of hours and then Jo deleted so it's hard to get it out to those who really need to read it especially the supporters and those on Ko-fi

• Wow

I know postage used to free on all orders and now it’s over £50. The stock she buys in very cheap and sells her it double the price. I appreciate most businesses sell things for more than they buy, of course they have to make profit else they wouldn’t survive. But I can go online, buy a personalised coat for way less than she’s charging and the quality is better 👌🏻

When I was a genuine supporter, it was constant arguing etc on there and people would legit become a supporter as it was made out to be some wonderful, supportive, friendly group, they had only just joined and then commented on a post or wrote a post on the supporters group saying “I became a supporter just not, expecting this to be a friendly, nice, supportive group as made out and all in seeing us people jumping on people, I’m not paying for this and I’m leaving” and they legit left and cancelled their subscription. Hundreds of people did this. Hundreds would join, see how the group really was and would instantly leave. The people constantly jumping on people were all preaching be kind and on Caroline flacks anniversary we’re sharing quotes about it on the supporters group. Some supporters are utterly blind to jo but more and more are becoming aware, one long term supporter who was totally blind to jo actually woke up when this kofi thing came about. A fair few did and a few actually said I’ve cancelled and I know I’ll be blocked but in recent months I haven’t started to see a change in jo and how it’s all about money and hinting for free things etc. This one supporter saying this was up jo’s ass completely blind since the beginning, people are slowly seeing her for what she is because of her own actions and words. The one supporter I don’t think will ever wake up is Kath, I genuinely feel so bad and sorry for her. Jo is taking her for one hell of a ride and completely using and abusing her. As I’ve always said, what goes up must come down and nvf is slowly but surely coming down now. Jo’s true colours are shining through more and more every video and even without this thread or platform, people are slowly waking up… I have absolutely no doubt in my mind or heart that in the next 2-3 years, nvf will be no more

Last edited:
It's beyond me why people would actually pay to watch a load of shite.
especially when people like the smithy family are free to watch and see genuine people who aren’t about money xx

And are genuinely interesting to watch and funny 😁

It's beyond me why people would actually pay to watch a load of shite.
I got discovery plus and Eurosport for £30 for a year! There is far more on that than what she puts up. Then Amazon prime is about £80 a year I think and again there is far more on that, I mean you can get films for free on there and with Amazon and discovery plus I will never run out of stuff to watch and I won’t be thinking what a load of bullshit all the time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.