Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Masterwinner

More carpet for the shit pit...thats going to help no end ...phaaaaaaa....dog narrowly escapes death but running behind horses that could spook at carpet the thick cow!!!!!
---
Ha.......yes my horses don't need hard feed.......no course not you ****** as you've had to give in.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Masterwinner

Stupid cow.......5 hens 1 cock you need.....poor hen ....see the anger in her eyes on that vid...yes...f##### up again jo!!!!!

Masterwinner

Oh I can't wait for lowen to step in it......what a silly mare she is..no recall on them chi ....she's doomed

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Video up on main page, claims it's so relaxing grooming Jack but spends half her time checking the camera, if she truly wanted to relax and enjoy him she wouldn't film for once. He was footsore because she had both hind shoes removed but has since had them put back on and he's apparently fine now. Says she also rode out with Brooke and Hugo and claims she rode Hugo too but I expect she just went from the stable to the gate with Brooke holding him for her then said she didn't want to overdue it but she's so proud of herself so got off! 😂
Hints in comments for a new bridle because Jack had to wear JB's as Hugo has been wearing Jack's because she never got Hugos bridle returned so needs to buy a new one. Also showed yet another new fly mask that no doubt someone bought for her, she gets through so many, I think she just can't be bothered to go looking for them when they come off so just puts more on her wishlist.
In other news all the items on the help a sex pest wishlist have now been bought so this is the updated list.

Attachments

Masterwinner

Latest vid..there's a ghost...hmmmm....least its speaking more clearly than lowen.....he tried to say potato I think .....couldn't make out a word ....

Masterwinner

yes thanks for update ..nissan quashki...what a load of shit they are.....
Thank you for the update it saves me the suffering of watching her
That's ok, I'm never sure wether to do a summary when it's on the main page but I know some people are blocked or just find her too annoying.

She's on her train now and five minutes in she's already given Lowen the new toys she bought him.
Such a spoilt brat, she buys him something every time they go out even to tesco, I think she is scared of him having a tantrum if she refuses to get him what he wants.
She's got five hours on a train, I'm secretly hoping they end up having to do a coach transfer! 😂
ear defenders on the dodgems .
That live was a lot more upbeat and animated than her usual supporters ones, I think she tries to make them seem fun and entertaining to try and encourage people to subscribe.
She used to do lots of stupid stuff particularly with the sex pest like making him dress up (or strip off, on one occasion, naked apart from an apron 🤢) but those days are long gone, all she does now is bitch about people especially Adrian, moan about money, tell a shit load of lies, pretend to be a victim of domestic abuse, pretend to suffer from depression etc and repeat the same stories over and over again.
More recently she's taken to going live whilst she's doing stuff in the stables, probably because she knows that just sitting talking shit is boring and she never has anything interesting to say because she's so lazy she never does anything.
There have been lives in the past where she's been really manic and hyper, constantly sniffing and rubbing her nose and then there's been others where she's just sat crying and feeling sorry for herself, then there's all the ranting about haters, trolls, people who leave negative comments or dare to question something, people she's fallen out with, people she's jealous of etc etc
She comes across totally unhinged at times and I've thought on many occasions when she has been telling her stories that she actually has some kind of personality disorder, she gets obsessed about people/situations and just goes on and on, Adrian being a good example and of course how she insists she isn't bothered about haters yet talks about them constantly!
The only bit of that live on the main page that showed a little of the real Jo was when she was bitching about the garage and said about booking in loads of cars for MOT as revenge, she's a lot more open on supporters lives and when she's slagging off her family or friends you get more of the real Jo showing however she's still a liar and very much makes herself the victim to get the attention and sympathy from the minions when really she's a nasty two faced vile vindictive bitch.
As for the SA stuff, Jo doesn't care about the feelings of others, if she can make content out of it then nothing is out of bounds not even her own family members trauma, if she can turn on the tears and pretend it affected her to get sympathy then game on as far as she's concerned.
The way she lies about DA and claims she was a victim just shows how sick and twisted she actually is. Did you ever see the Tiktoc she did about it? Miming and acting (I use both those words very loosely as she's fucking awful at both!) to I think a Pink song with a young lowen in it as well? I think Pink did it to raise awareness of DA, Jo just did it because she's a cunt.
Adrian only started paying coz his other kid and mum moving fm village.....so his plan to see lowen starts now....

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
ear defenders on the dodgems .

Adrian only started paying coz his other kid and mum moving fm village.....so his plan to see lowen starts now....
Really? Is this actually true? Seems a bit odd to me, if he really wanted to see Lowen and she was stopping him he would have tried much harder using social services /court etc he must realise that he can't just replace one kid with another and he will still have to pay for the other kid and will presumably still see it if not as often, depends how far away they are moving.
Even if Jo is the one who has stopped him seeing lowen she will still turn around and say he can't just decide to start seeing Lowen after ignoring him for so long, it certainly wouldn't go in his favour in a court unless he could prove she was the one blocking his visits and if he hasn't been paying then again it still doesn't look good.

annable 123

Gotta glam up sometimes… let us know when then Jo, you look like you are in drag here, dark hair makes you look even more witch like and Halloween is over, that lipstick and red dress clash and ya Botox has failed so you put foundation on with a trowel…. no class as ever….
IMG_9422.png

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Slurping and gulping her drink like a pig as well, she's so grim.
She's done a video for supporters of lowen writing his name for the first time, she's so proud of little Einstein 🙄

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but who in there right mind let’s a
Child put electric fence tape in or around there mouth, and face even if it’s off, maybe next time she won’t notice when he does it and the electric is actually on 🙈🙈🙈