Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes she's said before that he's always held his tail to one side but said it was just the way he was.
Hes got a history of rearing, the clips of her saying he's reared are on the last thread I think as are the clips of her saying he's never reared!
The previous loaner was a vet but I believe she didn't do anything too heavy with him so maybe he never showed any signs of a back issue with her as I'm sure she would have looked into it if he had
As far as I am aware we only have her side of why Hugo was returned. Who’s to say the loaner didn’t notice behavioural changes and want to X-ray the back but vet Jo knew more than an actual vet and snatched him back. Where they an equine vet or small animal? As you would obviously need the owners permission to do most stuff at the vets and small animal practices don’t always have large animal facilities.

Reactions: 1

EAD

VIP Member
Shall we put bets on how long the poor chicks will survive? Something will attack/eat them.

annable 123

Ooh really annable i think we might need a couple of t shirts to help identify each other wonder if jo could run us a couple off and get them to us in time? If its not pissing it down i might have a ride out its not too far. It would also give jo the opportunity to confront her trolls as she claims she would if she knew who we were, i've no problem approaching her and telling her exactly what i think of her!! Hope she does go!
This could be fun ha ha ….

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Yep odd isn’t it, not hearing the old CMA money owed as she constantly did every week 😴😴😴 and moaning his not paying her! I still don’t believe the big lump sum payment unless his mum genuinely did and if she did then she was a bloody fool because if you owe CMS money they add it to what you owe at a ridiculous low amount because legally they can still only deducted a certain percentage of there salary no matter how many £1,000’s and £1,000’s of pounds they owe and it’s not like she paid so he could see L 🙄🙄🙄

And by now they would have requested an attachment of earnings award if he still wasnt paying 🙄

everything she says about this is complete bull 💩

and sorry but she doesn’t strike me as someone that would keep her legs closed, she realises any male attention because she needs attention all the time so I bet she would shag anything on offer at any time

( just like she does any minion attention except that is to scam there money to pay her way 🙄🙄 , oh hang on but then saying that as he pays for it 🙄🙄🙄 probably the same thing 🤣🤣)

and let’s wait for it, will we get she has found a sperm doner 🙄🙄 but actually we know what she really means her and Sex Pest have been at it 😷 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Just saying she's moving house.......not making any assumption but seem weird why he trying to get into jo good book when his other kid won't be around much longer
Like I say, people need to be careful that their comments don't read like actual facts rather than musings, your comment seemed to imply you knew Adrian was going to try and see Lowen hence me asking if it was true to get clarity, I wasn't asking if it was true she was moving as that is of no interest, she may only be moving a couple of miles away so it might not affect him seeing his son anyway.
We don't even know if what Jo says is true, she lies so much, he may have been paying her right from the start for all we know.
I'm not trying to police this thread I'm just saying we all need to be careful how we word things and be clear wether something is fact or not otherwise it undermines all the stuff that is actually true.

Attachments

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣 what crap is she posting

Waiting for the Hugo update, did you not spend lots of money on X-rays on Tuesday!! Or did he not actually visit a vet!!!

Would have thought you would have been straight on that !!!
I think the vet couldn’t get there with the machine so had to reschedule if I remember her post right 🤔

Masterwinner

Pumpkin resembling the child's face most days......not his fault with a mother that ugly I suppose....

Savvy1001

I very much doubt she cared if Hugo was bored ..More like it was easy content,..... taking him out and letting him go in someone elses field for a gallop around?!! WTAF, who does that? The poor sod has enough problems, let alone possibly getting a tendon injury on top. What an absolute tool .

annable 123

Definitely, jade is very attractive, and seems a nice person, what do you reckon, Jo will be jumping Jack now, to prove a point… poor old unfit buggar, she don’t care about him or any of them really….,

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Oh another I’m so happy on the main page again, 🙄 compared to her I hate the world and so tired on the subscribers Live 😳 and we have all seen her give that lick to her horses when ever before 🤔🤔 but of course she always does another load of complete BS

She just makes it up as she goes