No Verbal Filter #4 I Preach I'm Genuine I Preach Be Kind Before You Know It I've Robbed You Blind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the horses going somewhere? She will never clear and make the yard safe. Too much effort. Stupid. She truly believes she does so much daily as her minions really heap praise on her for managing to do so much, she's an inspiration, struggling single mum hero. Blah blah.
She doesn't even do the bare minimum anymore.
It is only going to hit her and the minions when the horses or L have a serious incident. Then watch them all turn and say we wanted to tell her for so long but be kind stopped us.... 🙎🏼‍♀️
She loaning a field from the farmer her brother works for, she's going to put the horses there while her fields are chain harrowed and rolled then bring them back. The ponies will stay with her and she will section a smaller area for them because they are fat. She also said that she would separate Hugo when they come back as the others kick and bite him. I think she only wanted to loan a field for a month. It's 2.5 acres apparently. Knowing Jo everything will change daily and she won't do anything she said she would

Reactions: 1
The horses are going to some grazing she has managed to get from I think at the farm where her brother is! So clearly made up with him after calling him a twit and blocking him supposedly. He apologised?? Yeah right jo you needed something so you apologised more like

Reactions: 1
The horses are going to some grazing she has managed to get from I think at the farm where her brother is! So clearly made up with him after calling him a twit and blocking him supposedly. He apologised?? Yeah right jo you needed something so you apologised more like
She said they made up because she messaged him asking for the number of the farmer
Oh and she said lowen was playing with his cousin and Jo said to lowen that as long as uncle (jo's brother) didn't upset mummy again he'd be able to play with his cousin more so clearly still making out her brother was the one at fault

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Who’s paying the rent on the field?

She had been asking for a field to **rend** her words -
Looked like a miss-spell but IMO it was deliberate
It was Jo-speak for *Rent or LEND* her a field and we all know that Lend is what she really wanted since she’s always on the scrounge wanting something for nothing

Reminds me of her video when the followers - not Her - paid for Lowens tractor /trailer from the farm shop

She was still trying to Hint & get it for free in the shop on that show and tell ‘thankyou’ video on 22 Feb (@ 1min43) with her last ditch attempt at NOT Actually having to part with the cash in the shop & want it given it to them for free !!!
No doubt she deliberately spent every visit there for weeks hoping Lowen would kick up enough In the shop while she loudly said say she had no money - in hope they’d just give it to her as she’s used to getting everything from the gullibles online

Again not everyone’s stupid Jo, waste of time fluttering your eyelashes & goat eyes at shopkeepers for freebies these days haha, years ago It maybe might’ve worked

So Glad the shop made her pay - even though it wasn’t even her own cash A-gain

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"You can't teach your son that if you want something, strangers on the internet will buy it for you."

I saw this written on another thread here and it made me think of Jo. It's quite alarming just how many people go straight to GFM for the most basic of things (obvs not all GFM are like this, sometimes it really is all a person can do, but it seems to be the 1st thought)
I'm not particularly old, in fact I'm young still really, but I was brought up with the if you want something you will work hard for it, be that save every penny, so extra shifts or jobs.
Go without luxuries and even sometimes I've gone without eating for my kids to eat in order to afford school uniform trips large car bill and so on.
But making strangers buy your kid's baby wipes..... That's bleeping nuts. She expects to be given things for free and is so blind to just how shady that it.

I got my first Saturday job at 14, I was allowed to spend my first pay packet on whatever I wanted and then my dad got me a bank account and I learnt to save each week so that if I wanted something I saved for it, I've been the same ever since, if I don't have the money I don't buy it, I don't own a credit card, I'm currently unemployed and living off a small amount of savings as I'm not entitled to any benefits, I literally pay all my bills and buy food, that's it, I've not had a holiday or takeaway for years, I've had some big vet bills recently but I have paid them and gone without things for myself, I wouldn't dream of asking others to pay my way, apart from a mortgage and a bank loan years ago to get my bathroom done I've never borrowed money or asked for financial help for anything not even a few quid off my parents.
For me it's about self respect, accountability and having pride in the fact that everything I own I worked hard for and bought myself.
Jo has no morals, to her it's perfectly acceptable to ask others to help her financially even though she is aware that some of the people who help her actually have very little themselves, she's not struggling with money at all, she has a good income but greed has taken over, why pay for something if you can get others to buy it for you?
She claims that she wants to bring Lowen up to have good morals but how can she possibly do that when she has no morals herself?
Even in the last couple of weeks she has moaned about being skint yet spent money on a £60 toy for Lowen, bought a new laptop, bought several items from cheap shops, marketplace and a car boot, had takeaway food etc, if you were really skint you would only buy the absolutely necessary items certainly not toys, rugs, storage drawers etc no matter how cheap they were. She's also booked and presumably paid for tickets to Badminton and the overnight stay again not something you do if skint.

Reactions: 6
When I personally watched that live I don’t recall her saying motherfuckers. I’m sure she said bleeping. I may of misheard her. I can’t go back to that live as I unsubscribed a while ago now
I can assure you it definitely was motherfucker ! Typical Jo the one with no filter. Why she thinks it makes her look good I will never know. Lack of parenting skills, now being passed down to her poor child.. we all know what his vocabulary will consist of !

👆🏻 My thoughts exactly

She says she got a full-time job in Social media

So stop begging !!

From that Full time Job she has numerous wage / income sources , I inc Facebook subscriptions, stars, advertisements, koji Subs & donations
Etc

Absolutely no need to keep on with the scrounging With Sob stories and wish lists

Stop saying you’re skint Jo, You’re blatantly not !

a lot of single mums & 2 parent families who have full time hard working jobs ...

- but Surprise Surprise they can’t afford 6 horses, 2 dogs , birds, car , horse truck, Personal plates, new laptops , hotel trips, days out - nor a hundred takeaways - they don’t get xmas and birthdays paid for like you do Jo

Clear for all to see she’s not skinted - she’s minted!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As I said I could well of misheard and I can’t go back and rewatch it. I don’t want to line jo’s pockets anymore than I already have. I was speechless she said about charity starting at home, when people suggested donating the money to a charity or someone else in desperate need of that money to help other animals, who genuinely needed that medical care, especially after so many people kindly helped her, during a financially hard time for most people after the pandemic too. I instantly deeply regretted donating to that go fund me. I did read on here people asked for the money back from that and got blocked for it. It’s just disgusting behaviour and She ought to be ashamed of herself
People should not have needed to ask for their money back, she should have just went on to PayPal and refunded knowing the cat lark was a farce.
I am surprised she didn't pull the same stunt with JB, but she knew that would her biggest mistake, people have already been scammed once, although at the same time she crield wolf over the cat, she managed to purchase a horsebox, regardless how she got the money, she should have used those resources to pay for her cats operation and insurance on all her pets.
Jo is a scammer but the net is closing in as the word gets out there.
What happened to the daily videos she said she would do for Kofi supporters?? Too lazy and boring to do a video, only to advise people that she was due her period, hence her spots. Is that really worth £5 a month?? She has no filter, nor pride, and both are a bad trait to have !
She is in self destruct.. the click is ticking.

👆🏻 My thoughts exactly

She says she got a full-time job in Social media

So stop begging !!

From that Full time Job she has numerous wage / income sources , I inc Facebook subscriptions, stars, advertisements, koji Subs & donations
Etc

Absolutely no need to keep on with the scrounging With Sob stories and wish lists

Stop saying you’re skint Jo, You’re blatantly not !

a lot of single mums & 2 parent families who have full time hard working jobs ...

- but Surprise Surprise they can’t afford 6 horses, 2 dogs , birds, car , horse truck, Personal plates, new laptops , hotel trips, days out - nor a hundred takeaways - they don’t get xmas and birthdays paid for like you do Jo

Clear for all to see she’s not skinted - she’s minted!
Maybe she would like to start giving instead of taking ...
We have families facing homelessness, families struggling to get to work due to the increase in fuel, electric, food etc. Coping on minimum wage !

We have people from the Ukraine, fearing for their lives, fleeing leaving their home, animals, family etc.

So change the "charity begins at home motherfucker" attitude and give back to those struggling !!

She has it all on her door step, people struggling, but still paying her subs because she scrounge, and happily take off the Muppets that fall for her lies.

Remember, she could lose it all in a heart beat, lands sold, people stop subscribing to her as she is are not their priority, bills are more important!

Then where does she go? Back to working nights around her son? Struggle to make ends meet.. having to get up, showered, dressed, take her son to childminders and take up a proper job... Time will tell !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
People should not have needed to ask for their money back, she should have just went on to PayPal and refunded knowing the cat lark was a farce.
I am surprised she didn't pull the same stunt with JB, but she knew that would her biggest mistake, people have already been scammed once, although at the same time she crield wolf over the cat, she managed to purchase a horsebox, regardless how she got the money, she should have used those resources to pay for her cats operation and insurance on all her pets.
Jo is a scammer but the net is closing in as the word gets out there.
What happened to the daily videos she said she would do for Kofi supporters?? Too lazy and boring to do a video, only to advise people that she was due her period, hence her spots. Is that really worth £5 a month?? She has no filter, nor pride, and both are a bad trait to have !
She is in self destruct.. the click is ticking.

Maybe she would like to start giving instead of taking ...
We have families facing homelessness, families struggling to get to work due to the increase in fuel, electric, food etc. Coping on minimum wage !

We have people from the Ukraine, fearing for their lives, fleeing leaving their home, animals, family etc.

So change the "charity begins at home motherfucker" attitude and give back to those struggling !!

She has it all on her door step, people struggling, but still paying her subs because she scrounge, and happily take off the Muppets that fall for her lies.

Remember, she could lose it all in a heart beat, lands sold, people stop subscribing to her as she is are not their priority, bills are more important!

Then where does she go? Back to working nights around her son? Struggle to make ends meet.. having to get up, showered, dressed, take her son to childminders and take up a proper job... Time will tell !!
She actually bought the lorry before Girlcat was hurt, that's why she set up the Go FraudMe, she said she had used her savings buying the lorry, of course since then she has said that she has an account and payment plan with her vets so clearly there was no need for her to do the GoFraudMe anyway.

Question.. what was the outcome of JB check up? Was it successful? Nothing has been said ( unless I missed it?)

Question.. what was the outcome of JB check up? Was it successful? Nothing has been said ( unless I missed it?)
She never took him, vet Jo decided there was no point, she had no intention of working him any time soon so there was no point spending the money to get him seen, she said most people have a check up after a few weeks because they are desperate to ride again but as that wasn't the case with her there was no rush. She says once her fields have been rolled and the ground is nice and dry she will assess him and decide if he is sound

• Haha
She never took him, vet Jo decided there was no point, she had no intention of working him any time soon so there was no point spending the money to get him seen, she said most people have a check up after a few weeks because they are desperate to ride again but as that wasn't the case with her there was no rush. She says once her fields have been rolled and the ground is nice and dry she will assess him and decide if he is sound
What was the point of him even being treated then? Most people have the check up so they know if it’s worked or the horse is still suffering not because they are desperate to ride.

Reactions: 4
What was the point of him even being treated then? Most people have the check up so they know if it’s worked or the horse is still suffering not because they are desperate to ride.
She just couldn't be bothered and didn't want to pay for the appointment although as it was a follow up appointment I'm not sure if they would have charged her anyway, not sure how it works. As usual vet Jo knows best so vet Jo will decide if he's sound or not, anything to save a few quid and show off to her minions eh, sod the actual health and wellbeing of JB.

It’s giving me anxiety looking at her horses on that lush grass after being on a bare field, it screams laminitis 😫

Reactions: 10
It’s giving me anxiety looking at her horses on that lush grass after being on a bare field, it screams laminitis 😫
IKR she also says don't get colic, is that from too much lush grass or like bloat in dogs from too much food in the body?

It's also the "you're so SO lucky you lot" I mean, it's just grass?? That's a VERY basic horse need isn't it?!?! I don't understand how they are lucky, they've struggled all winter and now she moves them?

She's also going to ride Hugo whilst there! I saw the video with all his bite marks 💔😭that's awful. He's been really bullied. Thru her own doing. Poor Hugo.

I thought Lowen had his dummy in the way he was speaking, shows just how much it's affected his speech 💔 for his sake in the future I hope she's binned them.

So she now has a couple of weeks with just rhe ponies and with the nicer weather it's safer for Lowen to be out with her whilst she clears tit and junk. I just hope she doesn't only do it when he's napping and leaves him alone.
She will tho and she will nap with him as she has no horses to do. It's so unfair on the horses.
This is the only time she has to make things right for them, to actually make do with what she has and tidy it, fix things, dump things. Ready for foal in just a few months.
It's also lots of content to film so crack on Jo. The cost of living is just about to rocket in a few weeks. You'll lose lots of supporters across FB and Ko-fi if you don't get some original and different content up.
We shall see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.