No Verbal Filter #4 I Preach I'm Genuine I Preach Be Kind Before You Know It I've Robbed You Blind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I personally watched that live I don’t recall her saying motherfuckers. I’m sure she said bleeping. I may of misheard her. I can’t go back to that live as I unsubscribed a while ago now
Her words were "Charity begins at home motherfuckers"

Reactions: 5
Her words were "Charity begins at home motherfuckers"
As I stated to someone else, i don’t recall her saying motherfukers. I recall her saying bleeping. As I unsubscribed a while ago and I refuse to re subscribe to line her back pockets, regardless of how little the amount may be, I can’t go back and re watch the live to find out if I misheard her or not. I’m not going to argue over something petty,

Reactions: 2
When I personally watched that live I don’t recall her saying motherfuckers. I’m sure she said bleeping. I may of misheard her. I can’t go back to that live as I unsubscribed a while ago now
Pretty sure I’m right, however you listen to so much shite it all becomes a blur lol

As I stated to someone else, i don’t recall her saying motherfukers. I recall her saying bleeping. As I unsubscribed a while ago and I refuse to re subscribe to line her back pockets, regardless of how little the amount may be, I can’t go back and re watch the live to find out if I misheard her or not. I’m not going to argue over something petty,
Wasn’t aware I was arguing

It was motherfuckers.
And you are arguing 😂
Just like the former Miss RJW 😉
Pretty sure I’m right, however you listen to so much shite it all becomes a blur lol

Wasn’t aware I was arguing
You are right it was definitely motherfuckers

It was motherfuckers.
And you are arguing 😂
Just like the former Miss RJW 😉

You are right it was definitely motherfuckers
I’m not arguing atall. I just said I don’t recall her saying motherfuckers however, if you wish to take that as me arguing that’s fine. I did say I could of misheard her but I’m not subscribing to jo again and lining her back pockets to find out. If you’re trying to imply I’m this miss rjw you’re very much mistaken, you can clearly see Who I am by my picture. My names Elaine. Have a great day pepper pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was most definitely motherfuckers. I watched it and was gobsmacked at that.
As I said I could well of misheard and I can’t go back and rewatch it. I don’t want to line jo’s pockets anymore than I already have. I was speechless she said about charity starting at home, when people suggested donating the money to a charity or someone else in desperate need of that money to help other animals, who genuinely needed that medical care, especially after so many people kindly helped her, during a financially hard time for most people after the pandemic too. I instantly deeply regretted donating to that go fund me. I did read on here people asked for the money back from that and got blocked for it. It’s just disgusting behaviour and She ought to be ashamed of herself

So another boring live then! Does she go live on Kofi at all or Is that site purely uploads only? I still can't believe she charges £5 for it. There's no way she'd pay someone £5 for the type of content I'm sure.

I hope Ginny being loaned out is purely because of numbers and not because she clashed with Lowen again :O Ginny wasn't really a favourite of Jo's, never had anything nice to say about her.
But at least Jo Is realising just how many horses she has and dealing with it (just as we come out of winter!)

Her wanting to do showing with Trixie! I don't think Trix has ever had a halter on! Let alone be led or broken in(?) To even consider showing. I'm not a horsey person so possibly talking out my arse!
Just seems bonkers and it's more about what Jo wants and desires not what Trix is happy or even trained to do :(

I think jade backed off a bit after that drama (not trying to downplay it) with the yard she was at, she and the owner/landlord fell out due to harassment (again I'm going off based on the videos that were up and then deleted quickly afterwards) she took her 4 horses to Jo's place for a night or 2.
Her horses are HUGE! and gorgeous.
But they didn't cope at Jo's and so moved on quick. This must be 18-24m ago, I swear.
But Jo being Jo slated they place/guy jade was fleeing from and caused even more drama and problems for jade so she deleted quickly her rants on him.
Since then jade hasn't been involved much - as I always say tho I don't have access to her supporters page and videos so maybe jade has been there and not on the FB page?

She wanted jade to ride Hugo when he came back to Jo's and kept offering him to her on loan but she said no because she has her own horses and work.
Hugo had an amazing home before Jo bitched on them, she likes to blame it on someone sending a clipped video of her slagging them off and *that's* the reason he came home instead of owning up to bitching about them.
Having no filter doesn't mean you've no responsibility.

Let's hope there are no fires this week..... And no leaving Lowen inside whilst she faffs about to make a video on her shovelling days and days worth of tit. Must be due an escape video soon too ;-)

Agree, she can’t keep that big hole in her face shut, it’s nothing to do with no filter it’s because she’s rude, vile, bad mannered and an inept mother and animal owner, I’d not leave her alone with an empty pram tbh, she’s disgusting, everyone distances themselves in the end because she’s poison and you don’t want to be associated with her, jades horses are lovely and she’s doing well at shows, because she has more commitment in her little finger than Jo has in her whole body

Reactions: 4
She can't go live on Ko-fi, she did say she would try to upload the fb lives onto ko-fi but she hasn't, part of the reason she said she would post daily and do exclusive stuff on Ko-fi was to make up for not being able to go live and obviously the cost, the majority of videos are about lowen now which isn't the reason most people started to follow her in the first place, I'm amazed people are so interested in someone else's kid especially one who can hardly talk and does nothing but screech and cry.
I feel sorry for Ginny and Trixie for potentially being split up but at least Ginny would have a chance of being looked after better.
She won't get round to doing anything with Trixie, so far she said she wants to ride Hugo, ride JB, turn the stream area into a seating area with steps etc, do stuff with Trixie, run her own printing business plus look after lowen and all the day to day stuff!
Sooo who wants to bet she won't do any of those things and will continue to sleep or have "lazy days" as per usual.
No jade has only briefly been mentioned when Jo said she didn't have room for Hugo and is busy with her own horses and work.

She can't go live on Ko-fi, she did say she would try to upload the fb lives onto ko-fi but she hasn't, part of the reason she said she would post daily and do exclusive stuff on Ko-fi was to make up for not being able to go live and obviously the cost, the majority of videos are about lowen now which isn't the reason most people started to follow her in the first place, I'm amazed people are so interested in someone else's kid especially one who can hardly talk and does nothing but screech and cry.
I feel sorry for Ginny and Trixie for potentially being split up but at least Ginny would have a chance of being looked after better.
She won't get round to doing anything with Trixie, so far she said she wants to ride Hugo, ride JB, turn the stream area into a seating area with steps etc, do stuff with Trixie, run her own printing business plus look after lowen and all the day to day stuff!
Sooo who wants to bet she won't do any of those things and will continue to sleep or have "lazy days" as per usual.
No jade has only briefly been mentioned when Jo said she didn't have room for Hugo and is busy with her own horses and work.
She’s got to keep her gob shut for Ginny to have a chance of being looked after. But she probably won’t or will take her back like she did with JB as she is far better at looking after horses being the expert she is.

She’s got to keep her gob shut for Ginny to have a chance of being looked after. But she probably won’t or will take her back like she did with JB as she is far better at looking after horses being the expert she is.
I think Ginny is her least favourite of them all so she won't be as bothered about her day to day but if anything goes wrong then I'm sure she will be like a bull in a china shop as always.

Reactions: 5
I think Ginny is her least favourite of them all so she won't be as bothered about her day to day but if anything goes wrong then I'm sure she will be like a bull in a china shop as always.
Lucky Ginny, a chance of being genuinely cared for

Wonder if all Of the other three NVF threads can have links put on this first page for newcomers to find easily

Great round-up of the latest big-ideas?! 🤣 - & tired old drivel she comes out with

she obviously been reading here - then surgically removed the dummy with her vet skills BUT only for the Live then shoved it straight back in to shut him up

She might’ve had a minor chance of bagging a farmer when she was younger and fresh faced & a more pleasant person - not a known liar and scrounger now sat there openly planning to shack up with anyone who’ll pay for her

Even to say she wants a farmer shows her true colours - so For Jo it’s about what they do and earn - not actual love & them as a person 🤣🤣

All she sees is pound signs and the hope of an easy life .... like she already has -

No farmer will want a Past-it Simpleton like her sat on her rarely washed butt all day doing nothing - with her track record of ALL her birds & animals in disgusting conditions, she can’t cook , clean, run a home or take care of the squatavan or the one kid she has & soon to be donated spare kid from god knows who , what an ‘attractive‘ proposition for anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️ let alone a farmer - NOT

Plenty of fresh faced pleasant ladies out there without the bad attitude and baggage

don’t believe the donor route either - free or not she’s too impatient and impulsive - it’ll defInitely be a bunk up baby with unsuspecting tinder or local p#sshead Whether she admits to it or not

Jon had a such a Lucky escape a few months ago didn’t he !
All those late mornings/ afternoons back then of her coming online looking sweaty and tired were clearly after him turning up for a middle of the night booty call & her being up all night - him sleeping on the sofa BS lols 😆

All of it makes her So NOT farmers wife material, pahahahahaha she can dreammmmmm-on tho can’t she and give us a rare laugh at the same time

It’s a different big idea every week not long ago she wanted to buy her own place probly finally the penny dropped and she realised you don’t get mortgage with no Secure income or job luv - oh well that idea out the window Now so a farmer will do next hahaha

She’ll soon fall out with the brother and landowner over something before long - but at least the horses will be away from her mud filth & attitude for a little while , be interesting to see if she actually does a proper clean up of the hovel while they’re away, perfect opportunity to have a spring clean of the whole yard for most people

poor things will be gutted to go back either way

What a sad boring existence they have with her considering the majority of followers joined in the first place for the horses all they really see these days is her haggard face bleating on about all the things she wants next and the horses Just standing miserably In each other’s sh#t 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At the top of the page is a blue button with No Verbal Filter Threads on it, click on it and it will show you the other threads, all the threads have it so they are all linked.

At the top of the page is a blue button with No Verbal Filter Threads on it, click on it and it will show you the other threads, all the threads have it so they are all linked.
Ah that’s Great I didn’t realise I’ve read from the start & I think it’s good for newcomers 🙈 to catch-up and get the full picture from the beginning 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Are the horses going somewhere? She will never clear and make the yard safe. Too much effort. Stupid. She truly believes she does so much daily as her minions really heap praise on her for managing to do so much, she's an inspiration, struggling single mum hero. Blah blah.
She doesn't even do the bare minimum anymore.
It is only going to hit her and the minions when the horses or L have a serious incident. Then watch them all turn and say we wanted to tell her for so long but be kind stopped us.... 🙎🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.