No Verbal Filter #4 I Preach I'm Genuine I Preach Be Kind Before You Know It I've Robbed You Blind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Noonoo99 for the new thread title.

No Verbal Filter (NVF) run by Jo Solomon self titled "best mumma ever" who regularly leaves her child alone and /or in potentially dangerous situations.
Her animals live in disgusting conditions and her own home known as the crudavan isn't much better.
Proven liar and obsessed with money Jo constantly bleats on about how she's a single mumma doing everything alone despite the fact that she rarely buys anything herself preferring to drop hints about all the things she wants as well as having a wishlist full of expensive items or basics that she should be buying herself.
She set up a more expensive platform Ko-fi to gain more money from her subscribers as well as fb but continues to moan about how she has no money and makes a point of telling everyone exactly how much she has spent on the odd occasion she does buy stuff even though its usually cheap crap. She refuses to spend much herself but has no qualms about putting pricey items on her wishlist.
The "original" Jonboy (horse) in the feed shed video where she rants and swears that got her a following was actually a set up, there's a video a year before of the exact same situation but without the swearing. There has been multiple "horses escaped" or "JB causing chaos" videos since, each and every one set up by Jo in an effort to get her the attention and followers (and therefore money) that the "original" video did.
Jo uses her animals and her child as cash cows, constantly faking situations even if it means putting them at risk of injury, she doesn't care, it's all about the content and she has to make it up because she is actually a completely talentless unlikeable boring person.
She's had various bans and restrictions from fb for sending abusive messages to people, she's been threatened with court for naming and slagging people off on her supporters lives, she deletes every single negative comment on all her pages and blocks people if they dare to call her out on her behaviour.
She allows and even encourages her supporters many of whom have an unhealthy obsession with her to gang up on others and abuse them, she rarely steps in to stop bullying and will often join in with her own rude and aggressive comments.
She likes to preach the Be Kind movement and insists she's real and genuine yet clearly can't cope with any criticism or negativity even when someone is being polite or trying to help with advice hence the constant deleting and blocking.
She even told her own paying supporters to Be Kind or Be Quiet.
She has no respect for her supporters or the gifts they send her, everything is lost or ruined within days so she just puts another on her wishlist or drops hints on her videos.
She has no respect for the law, thinks rules don't apply to her, she's untouchable which again results in her putting her child's and others lives at risk, most notably driving her horse and child on a long journey with no insurance and damaged tyres then crying and blaming the mechanic when she had a blowout on the motorway.
She never takes responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault, she truly believes she is amazing, not helped by her "crazy crew" the supporters who constantly tell her she is.
In reality she's a nasty piece of work, lies about everything, has previously scammed people out of money with a GoFundMe for an op on her cat that never happened, fakes tears whenever she knows she has messed up and wants to take the attention away from that situation for example when she kicked her dog during a live video, claims that she was a victim of an abusive relationship with her child's dad, uses and abuses people and has very few real friends because of this, no one local to her likes her, she has a bad reputation so relies on her supporters to be her friend until they too realise what a vile toxic woman she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for starting the new thread. I will try to do it next time. And thanks for using my slogan I hope jo enjoys it 😂😂 she can borrow it for NVF if she likes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to add for new readers that everything mentioned here and on the previous threads is completely true, there are numerous screenshots and video clips as proof of what we say. Jo is well aware of these threads and reads them regularly, she tries not to mention it to her supporters because she doesn't want them reading everything and realising that they have been lied to and duped the whole time, she talks about "trolls" a lot, claims that they are just jealous and obsessed with her and that everything they say is a lie but the proof is there for everyone to see, Jo's own words and Jo herself saying the things that she later denies all knowledge of!
Her excuse is always "I've got no filter, I just say what I think" but that starts to wear thin after a while and it isn't good enough when people are being hurt, upset and abused.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

No Verbal Filter (NVF) run by Jo Solomon self titled "best mumma ever" who regularly leaves her child alone and /or in potentially dangerous situations.
Her animals live in disgusting conditions and her own home known as the crudavan isn't much better.
Proven liar and obsessed with money Jo constantly bleats on about how she's a single mumma doing everything alone despite the fact that she rarely buys anything herself preferring to drop hints about all the things she wants as well as having a wishlist full of expensive items or basics that she should be buying herself.
She set up a more expensive platform Ko-fi to gain more money from her subscribers as well as fb but continues to moan about how she has no money and makes a point of telling everyone exactly how much she has spent on the odd occasion she does buy stuff even though its usually cheap crap. She refuses to spend much herself but has no qualms about putting pricey items on her wishlist.
The "original" Jonboy (horse) in the feed shed video where she rants and swears that got her a following was actually a set up, there's a video a year before of the exact same situation but without the swearing. There has been multiple "horses escaped" or "JB causing chaos" videos since, each and every one set up by Jo in an effort to get her the attention and followers (and therefore money) that the "original" video did.
Jo uses her animals and her child as cash cows, constantly faking situations even if it means putting them at risk of injury, she doesn't care, it's all about the content and she has to make it up because she is actually a completely talentless unlikeable boring person.
She's had various bans and restrictions from fb for sending abusive messages to people, she's been threatened with court for naming and slagging people off on her supporters lives, she deletes every single negative comment on all her pages and blocks people if they dare to call her out on her behaviour.
She allows and even encourages her supporters many of whom have an unhealthy obsession with her to gang up on others and abuse them, she rarely steps in to stop bullying and will often join in with her own rude and aggressive comments.
She likes to preach the Be Kind movement and insists she's real and genuine yet clearly can't cope with any criticism or negativity even when someone is being polite or trying to help with advice hence the constant deleting and blocking.
She has no respect for her supporters or the gifts they send her, everything is lost or ruined within days so she just puts another on her wishlist or drops hints on her videos.
She has no respect for the law, thinks rules don't apply to her, she's untouchable which again results in her putting her child's and others lives at risk, most notably driving her horse and child on a long journey with no insurance and damaged tyres then crying and blaming the mechanic when she had a blowout on the motorway.
She never takes responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault, she truly believes she is amazing, not helped by her "crazy crew" the supporters who constantly tell her she is.
In reality she's a nasty piece of work, lies about everything, has previously scammed people out of money with a GoFundMe for an op on her cat that never happened, fakes tears whenever she knows she has messed up and wants to take the attention away from that situation for example when she kicked her dog during a live video, claims that she was a victim of an abusive relationship with her child's dad, uses and abuses people and has very few real friends because of this, no one local to her likes her, she has a bad reputation so relies on her supporters to be her friend until they too realise what a vile toxic woman she actually is.
Just want say a huge thank you for sending the link to the new thread and tagging me, so I could easily find it. I truly appreciate that a lot 🙂 I’ll read the comments now and see if there’s anything missed that I can add

Reactions: 2
Just to add for new readers that everything mentioned here and on the previous threads is completely true, there are numerous screenshots and video clips as proof of what we say. Jo is well aware of these threads and reads them regularly, she tries not to mention it to her supporters because she doesn't want them reading everything and realising that they have been lied to and duped the whole time, she talks about "trolls" a lot, claims that they are just jealous and obsessed with her and that everything they say is a lie but the proof is there for everyone to see, Jo's own words and Jo herself saying the things that she later denies all knowledge of!
Her excuse is always "I've got no filter, I just say what I think" but that starts to wear thin after a while and it isn't good enough when people are being hurt, upset and abused.
Im new to this page & Ive read all the previous threads can’t believe I’d not found this page sooner before i fell for all the lies & woe is me she’s vile & so are her supporters

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah thank you Miss pepperpot, I had a half written thread started but today ended up being bonkers and so it's only now I'm sat down to finish and I'm glad I rechecked the old thread first!

Is there a live tonight? X

Ah thank you Miss pepperpot, I had a half written thread started but today ended up being bonkers and so it's only now I'm sat down to finish and I'm glad I rechecked the old thread first!

Is there a live tonight? X
No worries, yes there is a live, not sure when yet

Reactions: 1
Im new to this page & Ive read all the previous threads can’t believe I’d not found this page sooner before i fell for all the lies & woe is me she’s vile & so are her supporters
I fell for it too. It was only after girl cat and the way she outted a woman publicly on her group for questioning jo and completely started a witch hunt, made a video about that group that was trolling her and was letting her supporters saying they’ll make sure those people lose their jobs and when she said she’d do a poll about where the cat money should go but never did, along with her comment of “charity starts at bleeping home” than I really started to doubt her even more. I had a couple suspicions previous to those incidents, but it was after them that the penny really dropped, then I found out about tattle and unsubscribed her. I bought her bits off her wish list, I was one who donated to girl cat and I feel a right idiot to say the least. so you’re definitely not alone or the only one who fell for the false facade she very cleverly puts on. I wish I had found tattle sooner so my earlier suspicions could of been confirmed sooner and that I was imagining her sudden chnage in attitude, morals etc however, it’s better late than never

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you both @Noonoo99 and @Misspepperpot for starting the new thread and well written update 🙂

only thing to add is by her own slagging off of people she completely trashed the fantastic loan home Hugo had by even mentioning there finances 😱 hence why he was given back, poor JB was in a fantastic loan home but when he become lame ( with actually a historical injury) she ripped him
Away because she could look after him better but then has constantly slated that person ever since even including he should have had insurance and paid for some of it 🙄 whilst no1 the injury was historical it never would have been covered no2 she doesn’t insure any of her horses herself because she has a agreement with the vet and an overdraft so she has told everyone 🤣🤣 hence why obviously she ripped everyone off on the Gofundme for girl cat. So another lovely home lost for one of her horses . Then she puts poor Bella in foal when she was very clearly told by the vet and again told everyone she shouldn’t breed from her at all in foal of course she did and well has that poor Bella seen a vet since in foal no of course she hasn’t 😬 she has her too ponies that well are bless them carrying a lot of weight are not handled and if I ever saw a potential case of Laminitis watch this space.

they Live in tit, and I do love the honesty when she says yeah can’t be bothered today to clean them out as all real horse owners say NOT EVER and she tries to educate her supporters 🙄🙄 ffs I hope to god most are not following her horse or animal care

Reactions: 6
Tonight's live summary, really boring again, lots of people saying they could barely watch the signal was so bad, mine was fine but she eventually got cut off at the end and gave up!
Anyway here we go...
Went to a tractor fair and carboot, bought two tractors and a trailer for Lowen and spent a whole £8 on them! Obviously he needed more tractors because the 262 bought by supporters aren't enough 🙄
Lowen "talking" the usual rubbish but no dummy although she shoved juice and chocolate at him within five minutes of starting.
She's ordered a hello fresh box because she only had to pay postage, went to tesco for food and a few baskets for Lowens toys so clearly not skint this week.
The new grazing for the horses, about 2.5 acres is at the farm where her brother works, ponies won't go there as they are the fattest they have ever been, she's put an ad for Ginny to go on loan as a companion pony, says she will be fine as prefers being alone.
Her and Trixie have never been apart though but of course Jo doesn't give a tit about that.
Lowen will be 3 on July 11th, she going to take him to Cbeebies land just before his birthday because its free for under 3's. Said she will stay nearby as its cheaper so obviously now the gullible gifters or fuckwit fairies will probably pay for them to stay on site.
Going to a local point to point next Sunday, wants to win some money on the horses. Wants to do some in hand showing with Trixie.
She's joined Tinder again, wants someone to compliment her life not complicate it, can't be bothered with dating, doesn't want sex, wants someone to be seen but not heard. So basically she wants someone to fund her life.... Umm Jo you've already got that luv, they're called supporters!
Said she might do a live with another phone so she can show some of the men.
Then kept doing her usual thing of saying she wasn't ready for a relationship, then she said she wants a farmer, then she can't be bothered and then asking for recommendations for decent dating sites!
Wants someone to redesign the logo for the printing, has to be different from before as people already have stuff with the old logo, so basically she wants people to buy all new.
Not the right time for another kid even though she's acing it with lowen and could totally cope with another, had wanted to be pregnant when he was three but now probably best when he's at school and she doesn't have six horses, will definitely use a sperm doner because her lesbian friends did it that way and it's free.
Made up with her brother, says she doesn't hold grudges as long as the other person says sorry (because obviously nothing is ever her fault) says she has no filter, that's just how she is and she's not changing for others, if she can't be herself then she just won't be around them. In other words I'm a bleeping rude nasty witch, either put up with it or duck off.
And that was it really, got cut off suddenly and she couldn't get on again just did a quick video saying sorry and she might go live in the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yay, once again a great read Miss P, loved the comment about the tractors! 🤣

• Heart
She slags everyone off! What’s happened to the people that used to be in the videos with her? Don’t see them anymore

Summed up beautifully, tho think you forgot about her mental health and always coming off her meds, had a meltdown then back on them lol, apologies if I missed to you saying it x

She slags everyone off! What’s happened to the people that used to be in the videos with her? Don’t see them anymore
People keep asking about piotr and she says he's really busy at work, Tiff hasn't been seen since the summer, she briefly mentioned Amy tonight but only saying she has three kids. She said she and lowen had played with a friend who had twins and another with a little boy who lowen had played with a couple of times. She rarely mentions Jade. I expect it's the same old story, she uses and abuses so they keep their distance

Summed up beautifully, tho think you forgot about her mental health and always coming off her meds, had a meltdown then back on them lol, apologies if I missed to you saying it x
Oh of course the depression and poor mental health that only rears its head when she needs to detract attention from something else she has fucked up.

Reactions: 3
I fell for it too. It was only after girl cat and the way she outted a woman publicly on her group for questioning jo and completely started a witch hunt, made a video about that group that was trolling her and was letting her supporters saying they’ll make sure those people lose their jobs and when she said she’d do a poll about where the cat money should go but never did, along with her comment of “charity starts at bleeping home” than I really started to doubt her even more. I had a couple suspicions previous to those incidents, but it was after them that the penny really dropped, then I found out about tattle and unsubscribed her. I bought her bits off her wish list, I was one who donated to girl cat and I feel a right idiot to say the least. so you’re definitely not alone or the only one who fell for the false facade she very cleverly puts on. I wish I had found tattle sooner so my earlier suspicions could of been confirmed sooner and that I was imagining her sudden chnage in attitude, morals etc however, it’s better late than never
I’ve a very very good friend who was an occasional drinking partner of hers, just meeting up with friends when out, she’s told me of her nastiness it was her that mentioned her goat eyes 😂😂😂😂 and it was actually “charity begins at home motherfuckers” to quote the goat eyed skank

Reactions: 4
Tonight's live summary, really boring again, lots of people saying they could barely watch the signal was so bad, mine was fine but she eventually got cut off at the end and gave up!
Anyway here we go...
Went to a tractor fair and carboot, bought two tractors and a trailer for Lowen and spent a whole £8 on them! Obviously he needed more tractors because the 262 bought by supporters aren't enough 🙄
Lowen "talking" the usual rubbish but no dummy although she shoved juice and chocolate at him within five minutes of starting.
She's ordered a hello fresh box because she only had to pay postage, went to tesco for food and a few baskets for Lowens toys so clearly not skint this week.
The new grazing for the horses, about 2.5 acres is at the farm where her brother works, ponies won't go there as they are the fattest they have ever been, she's put an ad for Ginny to go on loan as a companion pony, says she will be fine as prefers being alone.
Her and Trixie have never been apart though but of course Jo doesn't give a tit about that.
Lowen will be 3 on July 11th, she going to take him to Cbeebies land just before his birthday because its free for under 3's. Said she will stay nearby as its cheaper so obviously now the gullible gifters or fuckwit fairies will probably pay for them to stay on site.
Going to a local point to point next Sunday, wants to win some money on the horses. Wants to do some in hand showing with Trixie.
She's joined Tinder again, wants someone to compliment her life not complicate it, can't be bothered with dating, doesn't want sex, wants someone to be seen but not heard. So basically she wants someone to fund her life.... Umm Jo you've already got that luv, they're called supporters!
Said she might do a live with another phone so she can show some of the men.
Then kept doing her usual thing of saying she wasn't ready for a relationship, then she said she wants a farmer, then she can't be bothered and then asking for recommendations for decent dating sites!
Wants someone to redesign the logo for the printing, has to be different from before as people already have stuff with the old logo, so basically she wants people to buy all new.
Not the right time for another kid even though she's acing it with lowen and could totally cope with another, had wanted to be pregnant when he was three but now probably best when he's at school and she doesn't have six horses, will definitely use a sperm doner because her lesbian friends did it that way and it's free.
Made up with her brother, says she doesn't hold grudges as long as the other person says sorry (because obviously nothing is ever her fault) says she has no filter, that's just how she is and she's not changing for others, if she can't be herself then she just won't be around them. In other words I'm a bleeping rude nasty witch, either put up with it or duck off.
And that was it really, got cut off suddenly and she couldn't get on again just did a quick video saying sorry and she might go live in the week.
Wouldn’t she be better on a sugar daddy site not tinder? Tinders for a quick duck not someone dumb enough to fund her lifestlye and I think she only wants a farmer so she can have free grazing, but farmers hate horses so good luck with that one 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t she be better on a sugar daddy site not tinder? Tinders for a quick duck not someone dumb enough to fund her lifestlye and I think she only wants a farmer so she can have free grazing, but farmers hate horses so good luck with that one 🙈😂
No one normal would put up with her absolute mental instability, farmers are busy, they have other priorities, not a needy lazy lying nut job

Reactions: 5
I’ve a very very good friend who was an occasional drinking partner of hers, just meeting up with friends when out, she’s told me of her nastiness it was her that mentioned her goat eyes 😂😂😂😂 and it was actually “charity begins at home motherfuckers” to quote the goat eyed skank
When I personally watched that live I don’t recall her saying motherfuckers. I’m sure she said bleeping. I may of misheard her. I can’t go back to that live as I unsubscribed a while ago now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.