No Verbal Filter #4 I Preach I'm Genuine I Preach Be Kind Before You Know It I've Robbed You Blind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New member here..pepperpot u crack me up totally...been meaning to join for months only now got to sign up..hi all
Hello and welcome! Glad you like my sense of humour, have a feeling a certain Jo probably hates it! 😂
Are you a follower or supporter of the delight that is NVF?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New member here..pepperpot u crack me up totally...been meaning to join for months only now got to sign up..hi all
Welcome 🥰 but be warned we are the biggest baddest trolls on the internet are you sure you want to associate with us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Second thread title suggestion

No Verbal Filter (NVF) #5 Staged Content Stories Untrue, Call her Out & She'll Block You

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get her kofi but i get notifications when she posts on there. One has just gone on about a deformed kitten! I hope to god she isn't going to make vidios [Jo's spelling] of it, and has she got it just to make videos of it!

• Sad
I don't get her kofi but i get notifications when she posts on there. One has just gone on about a deformed kitten! I hope to god she isn't going to make vidios [Jo's spelling] of it, and has she got it just to make videos of it!
It belongs to her niece but of course Jo has no issues with exploiting a disabled kitten to get views/money.
It's got a foot that faces the wrong way so it's leg will be amputated when it's bigger and is missing most of its tail.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Hello and welcome! Glad you like my sense of humour, have a feeling a certain Jo probably hates it! 😂
No I'm not paying her a penny ...I have to work for my money..not dance round looking like I've just bin released fm jurassic parc lolol

Reactions: 6
It's very obvious on the video where they were at Flambards that she had edited it heavily to quickly cut every time he was about to have a meltdown or not share with another child such as the bit of him turning the ships wheel, there's a younger child looking like it wanted a go but lowen was just determined to have it to himself.
Noted she bought him yet another new truck as well no doubt because it was easier than him having a tantrum and showing her up.
Also said they were going to have McDonald's for a treat.... Its not a treat when you have it every few days Jo!
Yet more spending of the money she claims she's being so careful with.
He's going to get the shock of his life at nursery or pre school whatever it is and I actually feel sorry for him because it's not his fault that she has dragged him up to be spoilt and have no idea about manners and respect. As someone else said he will be the kid who is never invited to go for tea with friends etc and it will be all her fault, not that she will ever accept that of course.
I don’t actually think him going to nursery will last, she will get fed up with having to take him and will either pull him out or she will have a row with the staff and get removed, but of course she will blame it on lowen, say he wouldn't settle, didn't like it and she won't force him to do something that makes him unhappy.
Trouble is she only has the option of taking him out of Nursery until it’s official school time and you can’t do that anymore.

As a parent it’s so so important to make sure you have brought them up to be included, once they go to school, rightly or wrongly it’s the most important part of parenting and that early preparation for growing up, because it is a nasty nasty place if they are excluded because they are bullies, ( sadly I think he will be because his spoilt and he has been so a lone and not had to share, at that age it’s what’s starts them becoming bullies and we have seen it on the odd occasion he has been with other small family members where she takes things off them and give it to L ) he don’t fit in ( sadly I don’t think he will he is so far behind any 3 yr old that you can see him being picked on and linking in with his unwillingness to share because his never had too and his temper when she might say No you can see where that’s going) he is that child that won’t be invited to parties, and it won’t just be because his a bully and the other kids are scared of him or don’t like him, it will also be because of her who I’m sure won’t except any of it when she’s told how his acting and I bet she will be quite vocal blaming others, I’ve seen it and it’s absolutely heart breaking the kid that doesn’t get invited to anything, poor L is heading for a horrible time and it’s down to her parenting and her behaviour 🥹🥹🥹 and poor L won’t even understand why his not liked 😔

Reactions: 5
Second thread title suggestion

No Verbal Filter (NVF) #5 Staged Content Stories Untrue, Call her Out & She'll Block You
Thats perfect for the next thread....she is obviously reading this as her actions aft are always related to the posts here which I think is highly amusing..biggest scrounger going and that kid well sorry but my 2 Yr old friends boy is counting to fifteen already..hers hardly speaks..prob something to do with dummy in mouth permo

It belongs to her niece but of course Jo has no issues with exploiting a disabled kitten to get views/money.
It's got a foot that faces the wrong way so it's leg will be amputated when it's bigger and is missing most of its tail.
Gofundme page awaiting then to pay for its saviour because of course Jo would want to be the good amazing animal lover whilst also seeing how much extra she can ask for or even better like Girl cat raise lots of ££ and then spend it all on herself 😕😡

• Angry
I'm on a roll folks! 😂

No Verbal Filter (NVF) #5 Exploits her kid & pets for Cash, She's Toxic, Fake & Trailer Trash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No I'm not paying her a penny ...I have to work for my money..not dance round looking like I've just bin released fm jurassic parc lolol
Welcome 🙂 @Masterwinner where we don’t troll we just have some decency as people something Jo lacks well unless you are bank rolling her, and we see how she puts her animals and child at risk 😕 if you have a chance look back on the previous threads if your not already aware, we always evidence our conversations, so nothing we discuss is untrue. Yet she continues to beg for money of people her only thought process is £££ signs

I'm on a roll folks! 😂

No Verbal Filter (NVF) #5 Exploits her kid & pets for Cash, She's Toxic, Fake & Trailer Trash
Oh that’s is brilliant 🤩

I feel sorry for the kitten, going on what Jo said on a live a few weeks ago it sounds like her niece and family go through pets like Jo goes through wet wipes

• Sad
She loves herself so much she's pinned the dragon post to the top of the page!
She's also posted several versions of it on the main page as well as the post telling people to share it because she is so desperate to get more subscribers!

Seperate post saying some dickheads accuse her of living on a dump, proceeds to show the stables etc (all rubbish free and the clearest it's been for months!) telling of all the improvements she's made over the years and how it's not what you've got but what you do with it, how she might not have posh brick stables and perfect yards but she loves her "dump"
Completely missing the point that people aren't criticising the lack of posh stables, they are talking about all the barbed wire, wood, broken toys etc that she leaves lying around everywhere, the tit fencing, the bent sheep hurdle and bits of wood held together with twine that she called "Fort Knox". The fact that she left a lawn mower in the middle of the field with her brand new foal, that she knows her horses "break out" on a regular basis but does nothing to ensure that they are safe from harm when they do so.
It's funny because although she's laughing and acting like she's not "bovvered" the fact that she's replaced "Fort Knox" with a gate and has cleared up and yet still felt the need to make a video about it shows that she is in fact very bothered!
So just for you Jo I've written a little poem, enjoy!

Poor angry pissed off Jo
Have the Tattle "dicks" been having a go?
Saying you live in a filthy dump
Seems like it's giving you a major grump

On the bright side "Fort Knox" is gone
So clearly the "dicks" weren't actually wrong
Yet again you've done just what they said
All your idea of course (in your head!)

No one cares your stables aren't brick
The way you act is what makes YOU the dick
Barbed wire, bust toys all lying around
Spare wood and plastic all in a mound
The rest just scattered or left where it fell
Horse field or tip? It's so hard to tell

But carry on Jo, insist you don't care
You clearly do, evidence is right there
Your post is proof that you we can rattle
But you love us really the "dicks" on Tattle!
Love it ha ha …. Waves to Jo ….😂😂😂😂

Welcome xx

• Haha
Thats perfect for the next thread....she is obviously reading this as her actions aft are always related to the posts here which I think is highly amusing..biggest scrounger going and that kid well sorry but my 2 Yr old friends boy is counting to fifteen already..hers hardly speaks..prob something to do with dummy in mouth permo
That’s interesting that as your such a new member you have already noticed her posts have linked back to our feedback on here 🙂 have you read through all the threads x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.