Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Right then my lovelies, today's live summary, it was an early one again with no warning so max of 100 watching and signal poor as usual.
Her mum was there, (Lowen sleeping) this morning they reseeded the back field but she wanted to save money so only bought one bag of seed for about £60, says fields are still shit so will ask if the horses can stay away for an extra week or two, also suddenly remembered that she hadn't checked on them today but quickly says she goes in the evening so will do it when lowen is up.
Her and mum have been making a run for the dogs for the summer so if she has to go out she won't have to put them in the crudavan as it's too hot. There is a roof on the back bit as it was her wood store and the front is open for air flow. Not worried about them being stolen as there is cctv on the farm and it's a private road.
Says her sis and brother in law have been helping a chap who was homeless, says they don't have much themselves, four kids etc but offered him meals and a shower, her dad offered him a place to stay and Jo says she went to the car boot and bought him loads of clothes, then starts gushing about how amazing it felt to see her family coming together to help someone, she felt honoured to be able to help him, how lucky she is to have a good support network around her, if it was coming from anyone else I'd totally believe them but with her it just feels completely non genuine and just an attempt to try and make out she's not selfish because it's been mentioned so many times how she does nothing for anyone else or for charity. Says he's a mechanic by trade and she needs work doing on her car and would be happy to pay him to do it, no doubt with a massive discount! Fairly sure she once took the piss out of her sister because she couldn't afford a McDonald's for her kids.
Lynn arrived, bringing lorry back, says she has filled up with diesel which Jo insists she doesn't expect, borrowing it again next week, has a trailer but having issues with it, Jo says instead of buying a lorry herself she could pay Jo half the price of the lorry and share it with her then quickly says she can just borrow it anytime.
Couple of supporters going to meet her, one tomorrow and another later in the month, says she loves meeting her supporters.
No money or contact from Adrian but then says he sent her a tiktoc link last week but quickly glosses over that and says again no contact, reckons she paid £20 for the CSA to look into it, they asked how much she wants and she says it's not about the money it's about what lowen deserves.
Back on antidepressants so the usual bore just repeating the same stuff she says every time about that.
Been getting Hello Fresh, first one was free but pissed off because the prep time is too long, she doesn't want to make her own burgers she wants it sent to her so she just has to cook it! 😂 Seriously how thick is she?! Says she will cancel the subscription because she reckons its cheaper to buy the stuff herself.
Says she is paying out too much, since getting a smart meter it's more expensive for electricity, £250 a month going to try not using the tumble dryer as much but says she doesn't use it much as puts clothes outside, can't say I've ever noticed washing on the line anywhere.
Says definitely no more animals especially no more horses, thinking of loaning out the ponies but clearly another lie as we know she has already been advertising Ginny for the last couple of weeks.
Then got cut off as signal poor indoors.
So considering she said on Monday she had been so busy and had loads to talk about it was probably more boring than the last live! Said lots going on that she wanted to talk about but couldn't because it involves others but I think she just says stuff like that to get attention.
And that was it, another hour wasted although according to Julia "her lives make bad days better ones"... Hmmm I've been more entertained during a smear test love!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Thanks to @Noonoo99 for the new thread title.

No Verbal Filter (NVF) run by Jo Solomon self titled "best mumma ever" who regularly leaves her child alone and /or in potentially dangerous situations.
Her animals live in disgusting conditions and her own home known as the crudavan isn't much better.
Proven liar and obsessed with money Jo constantly bleats on about how she's a single mumma doing everything alone despite the fact that she rarely buys anything herself preferring to drop hints about all the things she wants as well as having a wishlist full of expensive items or basics that she should be buying herself.
She set up a more expensive platform Ko-fi to gain more money from her subscribers as well as fb but continues to moan about how she has no money and makes a point of telling everyone exactly how much she has spent on the odd occasion she does buy stuff even though its usually cheap crap. She refuses to spend much herself but has no qualms about putting pricey items on her wishlist.
The "original" Jonboy (horse) in the feed shed video where she rants and swears that got her a following was actually a set up, there's a video a year before of the exact same situation but without the swearing. There has been multiple "horses escaped" or "JB causing chaos" videos since, each and every one set up by Jo in an effort to get her the attention and followers (and therefore money) that the "original" video did.
Jo uses her animals and her child as cash cows, constantly faking situations even if it means putting them at risk of injury, she doesn't care, it's all about the content and she has to make it up because she is actually a completely talentless unlikeable boring person.
She's had various bans and restrictions from fb for sending abusive messages to people, she's been threatened with court for naming and slagging people off on her supporters lives, she deletes every single negative comment on all her pages and blocks people if they dare to call her out on her behaviour.
She allows and even encourages her supporters many of whom have an unhealthy obsession with her to gang up on others and abuse them, she rarely steps in to stop bullying and will often join in with her own rude and aggressive comments.
She likes to preach the Be Kind movement and insists she's real and genuine yet clearly can't cope with any criticism or negativity even when someone is being polite or trying to help with advice hence the constant deleting and blocking.
She even told her own paying supporters to Be Kind or Be Quiet.
She has no respect for her supporters or the gifts they send her, everything is lost or ruined within days so she just puts another on her wishlist or drops hints on her videos.
She has no respect for the law, thinks rules don't apply to her, she's untouchable which again results in her putting her child's and others lives at risk, most notably driving her horse and child on a long journey with no insurance and damaged tyres then crying and blaming the mechanic when she had a blowout on the motorway.
She never takes responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault, she truly believes she is amazing, not helped by her "crazy crew" the supporters who constantly tell her she is.
In reality she's a nasty piece of work, lies about everything, has previously scammed people out of money with a GoFundMe for an op on her cat that never happened, fakes tears whenever she knows she has messed up and wants to take the attention away from that situation for example when she kicked her dog during a live video, claims that she was a victim of an abusive relationship with her child's dad, uses and abuses people and has very few real friends because of this, no one local to her likes her, she has a bad reputation so relies on her supporters to be her friend until they too realise what a vile toxic woman she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Noonoo99

VIP Member
So another day on the “experts” farm I hope you are all taking notes incase you want to have a foal. All the best advice given here! The paddock is so safe! Heras fencing absolutely ideal for foals you know and then a far too low pig gate tied up with the finest bailer twine and of course do make sure you have no grass just weeds. But the ultimate thing the most important by far is make sure for optimum safety you have left a lawnmower in the foaling paddock!! I kid you not just when you think it’s not possible for that bitch to be any more irresponsible!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
How convenient that it's your sisters account! 😂 Just trying to justify yourself because I called you out on your comments, you can't tell us to Be Kind when you have written comments like that.
As already stated it was Jo herself who first mentioned the size of her nose, she even did a supporter live trying out fake eyebrow rings because she thought it would take the attention away from her nose.
We are having a laugh at jo's expense yes but about something that SHE talks about herself unlike you with your chinless wonder comment!.
I don't know or care who you are, Tattle rules are clear, if you don't like what is written then move on so I suggest you leave us to it.
Jo is nasty and people deserve to know exactly what she is actually like so we will continue to call her out on the disgusting way she keeps her animals and the way she preys on vulnerable people, uses and abuses them.
Absolutely everything written about Jo on these threads is true, we have even posted screenshots and videos as proof, we aren't just saying stuff for the hell of it, we aren't lying to get attention like she does.
We aren't "doing the same thing" or "acting the same way" we are showing anyone who reads these threads the other side of Jo, everything including the size of her nose has been talked about by Jo herself, yes weve made fun of her nose but only because she brought the subject up, the things she has said and done she's done deliberately to upset and hurt people and as always she uses the excuse that she can't help it, she has no filter but the reality is that she says it because she knows it will cause them distress and get her attention. She doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.

The main reason for these threads about NVF is to show how Jo constantly lies, drops hints for gifts and money, uses people who are vulnerable, stages videos to get attention, pretends to have mental health issues and to be a victim of an abusive relationship, treats her animals disgustingly including hitting and kicking them, how she set up a gofundme and then didn't use the money for the purpose it was given and refused to refund those who asked, how she constantly makes out she is struggling with money when the opposite is true, how she thinks she's the best mum in the world yet can't even be bothered to teach her child to talk or use a potty, how she constantly puts her animals and child in danger, how she refuses to get or listen to veterinary advice, the list is endless
If you still think Jo solomon is a wonderful honest caring person then more fool you but don't try and stick up for her and make out that we are wrong just leave the thread and let us carry on exposing her for the vile toxic liar she really is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Thank you so much for your concern I've had a rough few weeks with my animals resulting in one being euthanized so I've not really been in the right frame of mind for posting on here.
I'll do my best to resume normal service at the weekend x

• Heart

dannimoo

It’s giving me anxiety looking at her horses on that lush grass after being on a bare field, it screams laminitis 😫

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Oh dear Jo, not going quite the way you expected eh??! 😂
A couple of these comments are from a long time staunch supporter as well, the tide is turning jojo! 😂 😂
No doubt the posts will be deleted

I bet some of the people sticking up for jo and saying she's a big animal lover would change their mind if they knew she kicked Dyson on a live and made a joke about it, animal lovers don't kick their dogs and hit/kick/bite horses,all of which she has done.
Animal lovers get their animals veterinary care rather than try and treat issues themselves to save money or just not bother at all and let the animal suffer and they also listen to professionals and dont breed from an animal if advised not too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Knew this was coming, numbers have dropped a lot recently. Similar post on Ko-fi but that one says money from ko-fi goes towards keeping the horses.
Jo you don't appreciate anything, all the gifts people buy you are lost, broken or ruined in days, you don't give a shit about your supporters, all you care about is their money, you get shitty with any of them who dare to question you or comment disagreeing with anything you say or do, then you make pathetic posts ranting and telling them to shut up despite insisting that you "ain't bovvered" about other people's opinions. Clearly you are otherwise you would just ignore them rather than make stupid videos swearing and moaning and trying to justify yourself because you can't take criticism or even well meant advice.
Your content is shit, that's why people keep unsubscribing, you lie and make out its better than it is, your lives are boring as fuck, just you moaning about the same stuff every week and the "exclusive" posts are crap, today's one is a video of Lowen playing with a toy, seriously?? You expect people to pay for that shite?
You plugged the fuck out of subscribers and ko-fi when Seven arrived and lots of people joined but yet again you failed to deliver what you promised because you are too lazy to actually video.
Try watching the news Jo, you'll see that people are struggling to feed their children... sorry "Trildren" and pay their bills, they don't have spare money to pay to watch some skank poorly treating her animals and moaning about how hard her life is whilst spending money on botox and haircuts. Join the real world Jo and if things get worse go out and get a proper job like the rest of us and pay for the animals you insisted on keeping and breeding.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

dannii61

If your full time job is to be on social media, do you not think to charge your phone as that what makes you money?. that’s like me going to work and not putting diesel in my van 🥴.

PercyP

Message directly for you Jo.....

I will be at Stithians show tomorrow, and I really hope you decide not to take Jack with you in this heat especially with how unfit he is. But if you do go ahead and enter your class, then if I seeing you drinking beforehand to calm your nerves.... I will be reporting you for drink driving before you leave the site. I will be watching.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So nothing has changed in the time I've been away, Jo is still a lying manipulative twat, her fields/stables are still a dump, she's still putting multiple fly masks etc on the wishlist, she's still trying to convince people she looks after her horses really well even going so far as to do videos on feeding and mucking out and her kid is still living on a diet of chocolate and still isn't potty trained.
What an absolute joke and don't even get me started on the foal 🙄
Roll on the Sunday shitshow, if she isn't too exhausted from doing fuck all obviously

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Good god that was boooooriiiiing!!! Took three attempts to go live because the first two the sound was buggered and no one could hear her, in hindsight they were preferable to the third attempt! 😂
She was wearing that grey jumper again! 😂
Mentioned Ellie and the Smithy Family having fb issues and using other platforms, said most... well some of her fb supporters also support her on Ko-fi, said she does extra content every day on there but she's a lying cow as ko-fi haven't had an exclusive post for six days, everything she's put on there is on fb either main page or supporters so they are paying extra for fuck all.
Lowen was really loud, hyper, eating his third doughnut, she says he's been having tantrums, shouting no, throwing things at her and getting frustrated because she doesn't always know what he's saying.
Went to the garden centre and he wouldn't get up off the floor, chose a toy cat and rubbed it all over the floor making it dirty, cost £15 she said she bought it because it would have been rude to put it back on the shelf but I wouldn't be surprised if she was told she had to buy it. Said she had to carry him out under her arm and it was embarrassing.
He then starts demanding cake again so she gives him a fourth doughnut. Then he starts spitting juice at her and she was getting really pissed with him, she said he has meltdowns about everything, he had one because he wanted to take his toy lawnmower to bed! 😂
Then he brings a yoghurt and then more juice which he deliberately throws on the floor and laughs, she now thinks nursery might be a good idea as it's exhausting doing it all alone without a break.
Reckons she is teaching him loads of words and colours, poor sod will grow up thinking it's nuffink, sumfink and trildren! 😂.
Not seen Amy for months, too busy especially with the horses being away, she bought them home yesterday, says she doesn't ever want to live somewhere without them on site.
Going to Badminton Fri lunchtime and back Sunday lunchtime but the sitter has double booked herself so she is going to ask her mum to move in to look after the dogs, says she can get someone to come and check the horses.
Bought herself some sketchers so must have realised no one would buy them from the wishlist this time! 😂 Also bought clothes from shein but they weren't delivered, clearly still spending money on herself so can't be that hard up.
A supporter asks Jo for advice about her partner, fuck knows why but Jo basically turns it into a story about herself as usual. Lowen is constantly shouting or distracting her and she tries to tell another story, I haven't got a fucking clue what she was on about, it literally took about half an hour and she kept stopping and talking to lowen. I swear all her stories are made up as she goes along hence the constant stop start as she tries to think what to say next. It was something to do with a girl who was seeing a bloke when she was seeing Adrian but went to prison for fraud, Jo became good friends with the bloke and the girl was jealous and a pig flew over and a unicorn shat on her head and then it rained frogs.... I kind of lost the will to live by then so I might have made that last bit up! 😂
And then it was bedtime for the kid from hell and its big headed big nosed mum so she said bye.
The End. You're Welcome! 😂

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
I'm on a roll folks! 😂

No Verbal Filter (NVF) #5 Exploits her kid & pets for Cash, She's Toxic, Fake & Trailer Trash

• Heart
  • Haha

Stormy skies

The biggest troll on nvf is jo herself! Her nasty streak slips through in her comments she cant help herself. She cant take any form of criticism or even if someone just has a different view or opinion to her, she has to be right so just brands you a troll or a hater, shes got serious issues. Shes a nasty bitch, she knew by calling that girl a richard and then being pathetic enough to do a separate post about a richard cranium her obsessed minions would jump in to defend her and she could sit back and watch, nigel especially he really needs to step away from his computer/phone and get out more, he sounds like a sad obsessed perv tbh and the one who said when has she got a spare 30 seconds to train the dogs 🤣 do we actually watch the same videos because more often than not shes taking a fucking afternoon nap for 3/4 hrs with lowen! She has plenty of time to watch shit reality tv like love island (which shes so desperate to appear on 😂) and delete comments/block ppl. maybe train your animals or teach your kid a few things like respect and manners or tidy your shit hole yard up. Doesnt have 30 spare seconds 😂😂😂 Fuck me i cant see what she does with her time i honestly cant. Most of us hold down a job and have kids (more than one) run a house, have horses and dogs (trained dogs i might add)

For someone who often talks about being trolled and 'be kind' she's a fucking bully herself. The girl was right, as were several others- if she trained the dogs they wouldnt display the bad behaviours they do. Chasing horses, constant barking, chewing and emptying bins is not normal behaviour for a trained dog but as usual jo thinks she knows everything and cant have anyone tell her shes wrong or take any advise, bit like lowen and the PC world/curry's video, lots of people who actually have kids tried giving her nice and helpful advice and she responded with a smug sarky video, hows that panning out for you jo now lowen kicks off everytime he wants something so you end up giving in and buying it to shut him up sorry to say but he's going to grow up with an awful attitude problem - chip off the old block, say no more.

Dont even get me started on her begging posts for more subscribers so she can afford to buy hay and feed for those 7 horses she decides to keep (and breed) and raise her son. Instead of sitting on your arse and recording a few shit videos actually go to work, do a real job like the rest of us, pay for YOUR OWN animals and child. fucking freeloader 🤬🤬

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She loves herself so much she's pinned the dragon post to the top of the page!
She's also posted several versions of it on the main page as well as the post telling people to share it because she is so desperate to get more subscribers!

Seperate post saying some dickheads accuse her of living on a dump, proceeds to show the stables etc (all rubbish free and the clearest it's been for months!) telling of all the improvements she's made over the years and how it's not what you've got but what you do with it, how she might not have posh brick stables and perfect yards but she loves her "dump"
Completely missing the point that people aren't criticising the lack of posh stables, they are talking about all the barbed wire, wood, broken toys etc that she leaves lying around everywhere, the shit fencing, the bent sheep hurdle and bits of wood held together with twine that she called "Fort Knox". The fact that she left a lawn mower in the middle of the field with her brand new foal, that she knows her horses "break out" on a regular basis but does nothing to ensure that they are safe from harm when they do so.
It's funny because although she's laughing and acting like she's not "bovvered" the fact that she's replaced "Fort Knox" with a gate and has cleared up and yet still felt the need to make a video about it shows that she is in fact very bothered!
So just for you Jo I've written a little poem, enjoy!

Poor angry pissed off Jo
Have the Tattle "dicks" been having a go?
Saying you live in a filthy dump
Seems like it's giving you a major grump

On the bright side "Fort Knox" is gone
So clearly the "dicks" weren't actually wrong
Yet again you've done just what they said
All your idea of course (in your head!)

No one cares your stables aren't brick
The way you act is what makes YOU the dick
Barbed wire, bust toys all lying around
Spare wood and plastic all in a mound
The rest just scattered or left where it fell
Horse field or tip? It's so hard to tell

But carry on Jo, insist you don't care
You clearly do, evidence is right there
Your post is proof that you we can rattle
But you love us really the "dicks" on Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart

annable 123

I’m glad they are slowly seeing her for what she is, a freeloading skank, we all know how nasty, lying and manipulative she is, the disgusting conditions she keeps her animals in and her and her brat are inexcusable when you have virtually all day, I can only hope that now with finances tighter than ever before people will not be able to subscribe to her bullshitathon and not send her money and donations, especially chocolate, no wonder her face is like a dot to dot 🙄

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
You know anyone can read what's on Tattle without actually signing up so you must have been sooo desperate to react and comment on here that you signed into your "sisters" account!
And honestly if you think we are mean then I suggest you go look at some of the other threads, the one for the Radford family has some really brutal comments about their looks.
I do have quite a lot of time on my hands at the moment yes but even I wasn't on here at 1.30 am like you were... On your "sisters" account obviously.
Tell you what I do like to do with my spare time though.... Stamp on daisies! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

pixie195

Im new to this page & Ive read all the previous threads can’t believe I’d not found this page sooner before i fell for all the lies & woe is me she’s vile & so are her supporters
I fell for it too. It was only after girl cat and the way she outted a woman publicly on her group for questioning jo and completely started a witch hunt, made a video about that group that was trolling her and was letting her supporters saying they’ll make sure those people lose their jobs and when she said she’d do a poll about where the cat money should go but never did, along with her comment of “charity starts at fucking home” than I really started to doubt her even more. I had a couple suspicions previous to those incidents, but it was after them that the penny really dropped, then I found out about tattle and unsubscribed her. I bought her bits off her wish list, I was one who donated to girl cat and I feel a right idiot to say the least. so you’re definitely not alone or the only one who fell for the false facade she very cleverly puts on. I wish I had found tattle sooner so my earlier suspicions could of been confirmed sooner and that I was imagining her sudden chnage in attitude, morals etc however, it’s better late than never

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Well said - I really am shocked & totally disgusted she actually went! Who was looking out for the foal who let’s be honest should be monitored regularly being born early & not been looked over by a vet! AND yet the idiots still praise her & egg her on! WHEN WILL THEY WAKE UP! To me personally the supports page seems who can outdo the other with their problems of doom & gloom, to be honest some of the advice given is ludicrous there’s the odd fun post, but I don’t see much positivity! But I’m not a supporter anymore and only catch up via the fab Miss Pepperpot for lives & my friend who is still a supporter as it brings her amusement at the stupidity of people! Such a shame as we would all probably still enjoy her page if she hadn’t changed so much or has she? Where her original post the fakes ones & this was the real Jo all along! 🤔
Aww thanks Foxie ☺
I think the fact that none of the locals like Jo and she has a bad reputation says it all really as that's clearly been the case long before NVF.
The "original" JB in the food shed was staged, there's another video less than a year before with him in the food shed, Jo is just giggling and calling him a silly sausage, evidently she decided to copy it but add all the swearing etc knowing it would get more attention and obviously it worked. Still amazes me that no one picked up on the fact that she comments how they ate a whole bin full of food when you can actually see her lift the lid off the bin, so they took the lid off, ate the food and put the lid back on!! 😂 Clearly the horses have more brains than Jo!
She's staged multiple videos since and puts on a performance every time she's recording, particularly for the main page.
The only time we see hints of the real Jo is when she forgets herself and slates people on her lives and does things like fat shaming, kicking Dyson etc
She's rotten to the core, a nasty manipulative lying bitch who doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.