Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was always this boring tbh but at least her content was newish, plant based etc now it’s just the same recipes over and over.. plus obv not being able to go to events etc just puts all the focus on her
I watched out of curiosity thinking how dull could it be, and goodness me that was boring!!

She has 1.6 million followers?!!

Where are they staying during lockdown? It looks like a holiday cottage / air bnb .....

Reactions: 2
I watched out of curiosity thinking how dull could it be, and goodness me that was boring!!

She has 1.6 million followers?!!

Where are they staying during lockdown? It looks like a holiday cottage / air bnb .....
I think it's an outhouse on the grounds of Joe's dad's house.

Reactions: 3
“Joey” and Niomi are so sickly sweet it makes me feel like I might throw up.

I still compare her to aspartame.
An overly sweet substance used as an artificial sweetener.

Very fake and leaves a bad after taste 😕

Reactions: 14
I'd love more Marcus chat, I find his (awful) transformation utterly fascinating and sad at the same time. He seems so lost? I bet Niomi is glad that she upgraded.

Back to Niomi and Joe. Do they ever have fun? I can't imagine them actually having proper fun. It's all yoga, meditate, vegan, organic, smoothies, smile smile smile! My god they probably only do it in missionary. Dullards.

• Haha
As boring as Joe and Niomi seem, I'm really glad they have each other and are together.
There's nothing sadder than an interesting person getting tied down to a boring person. Let the bores take themselves out the dating pond.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I imagine they’re probably quite happy together in their little bubble of veganism, yoga, turmeric and dullness. No clue what’s happening in the outside world. Just Joey and Nimbobs sunbathing and being hashtag blessed x

• Haha
I imagine they’re probably quite happy together in their little bubble of veganism, yoga, turmeric and dullness. No clue what’s happening in the outside world. Just Joey and Nimbobs sunbathing and being hashtag blessed x
I feel bad for him, he isn’t even vegan. I bet whenever he is alone he is downing Big Macs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Niomi doing a bikini photoshoot in her garden holding the book she's been "reading" for months now. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Marcus might be a bit of a weirdo now but at least he's more fun that Joe!
Well maybe a weirdo now but a real prick at school. Not liked and definitely not the personna he acted on YouTube. Actually once a twit always a twit.

Reactions: 5
Super unflattering outfit
The one foot off the ground, the book she probably hasn't read a page of in hand, the stomach clenching to show abs, the belt on the bikini...from the posing to the outfit, it's all just one big *facepalm*.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.