Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh its a comment section, I don't see anything vicious or nasty, its just observations, and its her mom, so what? Personally I wouldn't even bother but its not as nefarious as people are making up to be here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Eh its a comment section, I don't see anything vicious or nasty, its just observations, and its her mom, so what? Personally I wouldn't even bother but its not as nefarious as people are making up to be here.
I think saying ‘you raised your daughter to think she’s better than everyone else’ is unnecessarily vicious, to be honest? And it all adds to influencers whining about this site because it’s being spoken about here so they’ll think it’s us when most of us just come to moan here and don’t leave comments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I've got a question for you guys: What do you think Niomi's real personality is like?

That 'sassy' DM had me thinking that in my personal experience, usually people who act super sickly sweet, giggly and bubbly 24/7 have a much darker and more malicious personality just simmering underneath. On the other hand, people who come off as bitchy (RBF) are actually quite kind beneath their tough exterior. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Niomi is looking roughhhh, that 'blazer' photo was shocking, he has mentioned being very, very interested in fashion (but, interestingly never mentions style) in her vids and she never looks good - the only times she has looked.great is when she used to be styled for events. Normally it's badly fitting yoga bras/leggings or jeans, baggy jumper and big frizzy dry ends hair with the rest of it clinging to her scalp. That tweed blazer is hanging off her as if it us trying to make its escape to a more stylish owner. Why is that nasty blouse tied up in a knot under a blazer, the jeans don't fit. The face is hungover or on a comedown of some sort.

The London chatter seems to be a pain in the ass, meeting 6 chums for a buffet (big no no regarding shared food atm) drinkies and gifts is a baby shower, was she originally wanting a big one with more fanfare so these smaller gift giving self indulgent meetings don't count? I can envisage her using the phrase "speaking as a mother!" frequently in her future as if having a child gives her opinion more gravitas - it doesn't.

If a viewer (lots of peole watch, without subscribing or following her socials and so aren't 'fans', why are these influencers egos so out of control) went up to her to say hello, asked to take a photo with her, or just took a photo of her without asking (which is perfectly acceptable as she is a public figure out in public) i doubt she would have been all sweetness and yogi positivity, the sassy witch side that has been driven wild by hunger and desperation would have emerged all teeth and claws (metaphorical) wailing about 'respect and privacy' and then another ad for a product no one wants.
Pop on your mask, fasten your blazer and stay at home journaling for autumn and winter hun.

I've got a question for you guys: What do you think Niomi's real personality is like?

That 'sassy' DM had me thinking that in my personal experience, usually people who act super sickly sweet, giggly and bubbly 24/7 have a much darker and more malicious personality just simmering underneath. On the other hand, people who come off as bitchy (RBF) are actually quite kind beneath their tough exterior. 🤔
Agreed!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I think she's an opportunist. She found a way to make easy money and milks it as hard as she can.

I have never believed in her 'sickly sweet' act. She hated being challenged in any way. Didn't like it one bit when a few people said she was 'showing off' when cooking with Joe and fawning over him.

She is selfish and absolutely has one agenda-easy money.

Reactions: 24
She really backed herself into a corner with this "I never delete comments" nonsense. Clearly she or someone on her team was doing it for years and now that it's been called out they can't. Hence the sudden influx of negativity and Niomi feeling sassy in response. I wonder if Joe is watching this mess unfold with popcorn. The comment calling her an influencer clearly struck a nerve. I think she probably posted that video in response to Joe judging her career.

If I was her I would have just said something like 'sometimes me/my team delete rude comments because we want to keep this space a positive community. I definitely value constructive criticism and I am always open to engaging in conversation with you guys'. Gleam has no idea how to crisis manage for their clients.

Reactions: 34
Well we know she isn’t the perfect person she presents online thanks to the iconic glitch in the Gleambot moment.

It’s all fake. All of it. I can’t believe I wasted my younger years thinking I should look up to women like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I have never believed in her 'sickly sweet' act.
I also don't think she's a sweet girl. Well I went through comments in old threads don't know if it was here or on another gossip forum. But someone was bullied in high school by Niomi. And she was traumatized by it.
Well we know she isn’t the perfect person she presents online thanks to the iconic glitch in the Gleambot moment.

It’s all fake. All of it. I can’t believe I wasted my younger years thinking I should look up to women like her.
Totally agree.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
All that donating to womens shelters spiel, she takes the dior, the hourglass and Charlotte Tilbury, telling her team to take away the rimmel, body shop and anything 'cheap' like skinny dip etc. The fact she doesn't even state gifted with Estee's jewellery or the missona stuff speaks volumes, she just expects it as a normal perk of her existence. Not even worth a mention as it is so normal. Leaving many to assume she paid out of pocket for it and is therefore endorsing her approval.

Who else think joe dumped her when she was in Brighton with DM and her parents? I don't think it was done in person, men are often cowards about dumping and i think nims has moved from crying to showing that she's fun, hot and having a damn good time very close to where he lives to show off. Just like Grandma smart* would advise - show him what he's missing!

*i don't know her GM's actual surname so smart it is.

Reactions: 14
Dont understand the policing of comments to her mom. Her mom is the one that chose to engage. Y'all, Niomi doesn’t care if she spreads Covid to your moms.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who else think joe dumped her when she was in Brighton with DM and her parents? I don't think it was done in person, men are often cowards about dumping and i think nims has moved from crying to showing that she's fun, hot and having a damn good time very close to where he lives to show off. Just like Grandma smart* would advise - show him what he's missing!

Definitely. It fits the timeline of her insta activity back then. She went home for a few days at the end of July and then he stopped interacting with her posts almost instantly around August 2nd and she posted about needing time off social media just a couple days later. They were fine August 1st and there is no way they saw each other in person that week. I think he dumped her over the phone and she tried to get him to change his mind but he wouldn't. She probably retrieved the rest of her stuff from the apartment or he sent it back to her. I know boxes came to the new apartment from him that she was annoyed about and she sent them to Sussex/storage. I think they probably had very minimal interaction after that first week of August.

Reactions: 10
All that donating to womens shelters spiel, she takes the dior, the hourglass and Charlotte Tilbury, telling her team to take away the rimmel, body shop and anything 'cheap' like skinny dip etc. The fact she doesn't even state gifted with Estee's jewellery or the missona stuff speaks volumes, she just expects it as a normal perk of her existence. Not even worth a mention as it is so normal. Leaving many to assume she paid out of pocket for it and is therefore endorsing her approval.

Oh yes, look what he's missing!!A Covidiot looning round London, supposedly unable to dress herself.Yawnnnnnn.😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont understand the policing of comments to her mom. Her mom is the one that chose to engage. Y'all, Niomi doesn’t care if she spreads Covid to your moms.
Her mum is also a smaller public figure, (she is a journalist and has a book about ivf struggles.) Her ig is open, she shows off a curated life in tjere. Personally I've never commented or even liked an influencers posts/vids or clicked on a link as i don't see the point. But they BEG for engagement, ama! Chatty catch up! My vlog of my engagement! Send me gifts to my po box! Freeeeebies from dior! All of these are due from their following and engagement with their following. No one can (or should be able to) pick and choose. You're not in the popular group in school anymore niomi (or any other influencer) you are the small fish in the big pond now.

Reactions: 11

Disagree. The girl has the depth of a spoon. She’s only able to live in her naive bubble and continue being sickly sweet because she’s sheltered and shallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her mum is also a smaller public figure, (she is a journalist and has a book about ivf struggles.) Her ig is open, she shows off a curated life in tjere. Personally I've never commented or even liked an influencers posts/vids or clicked on a link as i don't see the point. But they BEG for engagement, ama! Chatty catch up! My vlog of my engagement! Send me gifts to my po box! Freeeeebies from dior! All of these are due from their following and engagement with their following. No one can (or should be able to) pick and choose. You're not in the popular group in school anymore niomi (or any other influencer) you are the small fish in the big pond now
Oh yes, look what he's missing!!A Covidiot looning round London, supposedly unable to dress herself.Yawnnnnnn.😴😴
yeah, she's doing it wrong (imo) but all her chums are like that! Look at Charlotte's (rich nurse) insta. Cray cray

Reactions: 4
I thought it was actually not allowed on Tattle to post about leaving comments to influencers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Pretty sure I had a comment deleted once for saying ‘I don’t mind if people leave comments but personally I don’t’ on someone else’s thread, I’ve often wondered how people post to Niomi’s about stuff they said to her or message her and it’s never deleted.

Look at Charlotte's (rich nurse) insta. Cray cray
This reminds me - I’m pretty sure Charlotte is a sexual health nurse in a private GP practice, I asked my nurse friend and they said that’s often a 9-5 job. So while still an important job, she’s not exactly an NHS nurse on tit pay working horrible hours during the pandemic. Explains her laissez faire attitude to masks etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am the girl “ thatweirdintrovert” and the other profile “oncewasblindbutnowisee is also mine but I didn’t want to comment this harsh with my private profile cause I was sure that she will block thatweirdintrovert and the comment anyways. So I never said that I saw her lol I live in Vienna, Austria ( also sorry for my English but i love this forum and wanted to join)
So .. what should I reply guys? Help lolView attachment 280762

Quite shocked that she has messaged you tbh! By doing so she is literally confirming that she was indeed out with a new guy. So unlike her. Her true colors seem to be coming out all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Quite shocked that she has messaged you tbh! By doing so she is literally confirming that she was indeed out with a new guy. So unlike her. Her true colors seem to be coming out all of a sudden.
Now she’s not got to be the picture perfect Woodward wife it’s all coming out 😉

Reactions: 5
Also no video this week? Has she said anything about why she didn't post? Her smartskin launch video last week was such a flop (only 40K views) lol good to see people can see right through this bullshit brand.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.