Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi wrote down this sentence in her YouTube description “I’m all about progress not perfection!’’. How ironic, her social media presence and the life she shows online says otherwise. She’s all about pahhhfection.

By the way, is Niomi still running that subscription business with Marcus Butler?

I checked Marcus his Instagram account.. how cool he and his girlfriend Stefanie Giesinger have a relatively new sustainable fashion business Nu-In. Hadassah Cordoba made a degrading (probably not the right word) video about him 8 months ago, little did she now he was setting up his new business and it’s successful!

I also had to share photos from another gossip forum. I present you a totally different Niomi:
“if you go far enough back on her public instagram account 2013/2014 is all Niomi jetting off to Marbella, partying with Uni friends, and attending youtuber parties with Marcus. There is a ton of club pictures, tacky but expensive outfits, bleach blonde hair, awful tans, and of course alcohol’’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is she trolling us with the peanut butter story? I'm sure this is one from the cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she trolling us with the peanut butter story? I'm sure this is one from the cupboard!
I like to think that when Joe evicted her as the credits rolled on ‘A Rainy Day in New York’, Niomi grabbed all the jars of nut butter from the kitchen and chucked them in her overnight bag as she left. She was hurt he had the audacity to dump her - so she took back the nut butters the poor bloke had only just been reunited with 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think it’s better not to reply it’s highly likely she wouldn’t read the response. She’s clearly being passive aggressive / responding with what her friends have told her to say. Also who is the hello you picture for? Is that a look at me validation hook?

Looks like her friends have told her to let loose and she’s probably on a strange high from all the things that have gone wrong as if to say it can’t get any worse anyway. That would explain lack of respect for Covid restrictions etc and all the attention seeking photos and stories. It is such a shame it is for the entire world to see because once the dust settles I’m sure she’ll wish she was a little bit more discreet, but hey what do I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really hoping ‘Marion’ isn’t someone from here, valid points but arguing with Niomi’s Mum on insta is just weird tbh :/
On another note - it really highlights how someone has very obviously been deleting comments for ages if Niomi’s Mum feels the need to wade in now! Havent seen her do that before...

Reactions: 43
What pictures?? Her and a man?? WHERE?!
1 vague photo of 2 people. You only see backs. You need to click on most liked posts in the upper right corner in the old thread.
Someone needs the make a candid shot from the front next time. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Really hoping ‘Marion’ isn’t someone from here, valid points but arguing with Niomi’s Mum on insta is just weird tbh :/
On another note - it really highlights how someone has very obviously been deleting comments for ages if Niomi’s Mum feels the need to wade in now! Havent seen her do that before...
Crikey!!Imagine having your mum getting involved. Deep cringe.🥵🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Jesus. "Marion" is going in all guns blazing. I can't watch.
Make it stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't mind the comments on her instagram roasting her usually but sometimes they're just too much and make me cringe. Replying to her mom is just plain weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't mind the comments on her instagram roasting her usually but sometimes they're just too much and make me cringe. Replying to her mom is just plain weird.
Yeah, making those comments to her mom is out of line IMO. Personally, I dont leave negative comments on IG (I post them on here instead), although I don’t think there’s anything wrong with constructive criticism in her comments- but it should be directed at Niomi, not her mom.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.