Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20240622_205008.jpg

Looks like they had to bring their own food. What happened to all the vendors they announced? I didn't see them on anyone's stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm not watching Lordon's latest stories again to get the screenshots, but he said this was a voluntary event on his part - completely non-profit. Also mentioned 'the guys' are non-profit. Then why are they charging up to $550 per ticket?! They are definitely making a big profit from this and here he is making them out to be some sort of charitable organisation.

From what he said it sounds like he paid to have them come to Ireland for the week - paid for their accommodation etc. Sucker! Wonder how much that cost his dad?

This is the only screenshot I got. EH. 😄

View attachment 3010734
His mouth is horrible.

Reactions: 13
I'm not watching Lordon's latest stories again to get the screenshots, but he said this was a voluntary event on his part - completely non-profit. Also mentioned 'the guys' are non-profit. Then why are they charging up to $550 per ticket?! They are definitely making a big profit from this and here he is making them out to be some sort of charitable organisation.

From what he said it sounds like he paid to have them come to Ireland for the week - paid for their accommodation etc. Sucker! Wonder how much that cost his dad?

View attachment 3010734
He replied to my question. Thanks Lordon.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 3010734
Sounds dodgy, hope they get caught for not paying taxes because if someone does tax evasion, it's dodgy stupid people like these absolute fuckin arseholes...🤣

Reactions: 12
Oh my gosh, Ireland even let in the Ra of Earth guy who talks about cancer causing suncream :(

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They were so proud to have "special guest" Jeremy Piven there, lmaooo that disgusting person. Ewww. Don't pretend to cure trauma when your guest caused a lot of trauma to women, and it's like nobody cares.

Reactions: 20
I guess this is actually the amazing, exciting collaboration Niomi talked about earlier? Like genuinely what the duck is happening? I cannot believe she managed to so royally duck up her life after Joe left her. She has literally become his crazy ex.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's wild that she went to India for a whole month for her yoga stuff, and that didn't "fix" her life so she now jumped on this Human Garage stuff immediately.

Reactions: 26
I guess this is actually the amazing, exciting collaboration Niomi talked about earlier? Like genuinely what the duck is happening? I cannot believe she managed to so royally duck up her life after Joe left her. She has literally become his crazy ex.
It blows my mind that she had every resource (except intellect), every opportunity to succeed in every aspect of her life, and this is where she is ending up. Back in the Brit Crew days, I think a lot of viewers thought she had the most potential …and now what the f is this?!

And it was obvious she always thrived off envy, so it must hurt her deeply that her life is so opposite of enviable now 🫠

Reactions: 20
Oh yes so completely voluntary on his part and he paid for them all to come over - madness. Do you remember when he talked about tipping in Bali? So generous with his £6 tip for a 30p taxi ride.

Such a generous (read: stupid) guy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This is why Jamie White Dublin based life coach aka Lordon needed Niomi back, he needed her 1.3M followers to spread the news about Garry. ..

ok i went on her IG to check how many followers she has for this post and she of course had a story on, the f is this...

1719095013446.png

and fking creeping camera guy recording it all, did all those ppl sing forms allowing this? doubt it...

1719095064437.png

and the other one

1719095207316.png

The big problem I see with this is that is allows a lot of people to self diagnose then seek weirdo treatment, avoiding actual doctors and specilaists.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28