Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s back to her “Look I’m so special! Animals like me! I am connected to nature! Therefore you all must believe I am sooo special and such a good person and a gift to this earth”. I cannot take her posing seriously (and I don’t think anyone else can either”. She’s so insufferable

Reactions: 16
What I don't understand is that she could be fine just saying she loves luxury things and playing dress up like she used to do a few years ago. But she seems to reject herself by not admitting what she really likes and I don't get it. Just get over it Niomi, learn some basic skills for your Instagram and YouTube and be whoever you are, nobody cares, you're just here to sell stuff anyway
Just saw that The Shed has sold STC

• Wow
Reactions: 10
God she’s back to her “Look I’m so special! Animals like me! I am connected to nature! Therefore you all must believe I am sooo special and such a good person and a gift to this earth”. I cannot take her posing seriously (and I don’t think anyone else can either”. She’s so insufferable
I can't stand this attitude of hers too. She thinks she is so above everyone else, she has such a high opinion of herself, yet so little self esteem, that's the real mystery

Reactions: 18
She makes more money pretending she's sad and miserable, a poor victim of engagementhood. That post with her looking sad and bored af is meant to get people back on her Substack, she never even said what the rock bottom experienced was.

It's like quotations from Brainy Smurf. Looks like Jamie read her Substack article lol.

View attachment 3000354
why is he posting like he is an amateur or master at anything?

he’s a deluded fraudster at best, or total con artist at worst. Why is he doling out advice like he’s enlightened, or special, or anything more than a ten-a-penny fraud?

Reactions: 12
Out of everything I've seen from her, the engagement with human garbage is the worst of the worst. She's been painfully stupid, delusional and out of touch with the reality, but she didn't harm anyone else, the damage is mainly done to herself and her reputation. This human garbage is however, another level.

Congratulations NioMe, you're now fully qualified to star in a BBC or Netflix documentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder what Avocado Chef thinks of all this (both the re-engagement and the Human Garbage event). She could have done the catering….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can't believe so many people are taken in by this Human Garbage BS. Niomi and Lordon definitely see this as a money making opportunity. Niomi has her investments and she sold the shed, but the truth is she can't have much money coming in nowadays, and we all know almost-forty-year-old Lordon lives off the bank of mum and dad. I'm convinced these two are going to train as Human Garbage instructors to take advantage of vulnerable people and make bank. 🤢

Screenshot_20240622_114834_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240622_114823_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240622_114822_Instagram.jpg

---
He doesn’t strike me as someone who believes any of this tit, he strikes me as someone who sees a successful cult and $$$ and wants to learn how to do that himself
This exactly!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Who even is this Garry guy? White hair, big forehead, went to prison and now "heals" people? One of Lordon's acquaintances I gather?
Yeah. The Human Garbage workshop in Texas was one of the many 'retreats' Lordon went on this year. This one stuck, mainly because there is a load of groping and butt probing involved, and there is money to be made. Tickets for their 'intimate' sessions cost up to $550. My guess is he plans on being a Human Garbage instructor so that he gets to grope people and get paid for it.
---
But what is Lordon wearing if Niomi has his pants?
The pointy peen is free! 🤢
---
They may not be getting paid… this is a review from a former employee.
View attachment 3009826
I hope Lordon is left with the bill for the convention centre! 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How interesting that Human Garbage’s special guest is Jeremy Piven. Piven has at least 8 women who have accused him of sexual harassment or assault. The company Niomi keeps just keeps going downhill…

A male actor recently even mentioned that he reported Jeremy Piven’s sexual misconduct on set to execs back in the 90s. (https://popculture.com/celebrity/ne...y-jeremy-piven-and-brett-ratner-back-in-1999/).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I can't believe so many people are taken in by this Human Garbage BS. Niomi and Lordon definitely see this as a money making opportunity. Niomi has her investments and she sold the shed, but the truth is she can't have much money coming in nowadays, and we all know almost-forty-year-old Lordon lives off the bank of mum and dad. I'm convinced these two are going to train as Human Garbage instructors to take advantage of vulnerable people and make bank. 🤢

View attachment 3009803View attachment 3009804View attachment 3009805
---

This exactly!
oh God it looks like she’s wearing their team/staff tshirt 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 3009803View attachment 3009804View attachment 3009805
---

This exactly!
Jeremy Pivan!? Have I missed something
---
How interesting that Human Garbage’s special guest is Jeremy Piven. Piven has at least 8 women who have accused him of sexual harassment or assault. The company Niomi keeps just keeps going downhill…

A male actor recently even mentioned that he reported Jeremy Piven’s sexual misconduct on set to execs back in the 90s. (https://popculture.com/celebrity/ne...y-jeremy-piven-and-brett-ratner-back-in-1999/).
Nevermind, I have missed something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My God, they really feel like gurus or rockstars, throwing kisses and waving at the crowd. :rolleyes:

20240622_152249.jpg

20240622_151048.jpg

20240622_152301.jpg

20240622_151106.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I still see Human garbage...as they are...what is an effing disappointment and disgusting disaster they are. I hope it blows up in her face. She is really close now to support assaults and harassment, on her way to police. Mental it is just mental...

Reactions: 27