Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand this attitude of hers too. She thinks she is so above everyone else, she has such a high opinion of herself, yet so little self esteem, that's the real mystery
I think possibly her incredibly entitled attitude is in conflict with her reality, which knocks her confidence and self esteem...you can't deny she doesn't come across as lost most of the time. If she really was with the love of her life you'd think that would shine through

Reactions: 11
I wonder how people get into this Human Garbage thing... Probably some shady social media algorythm involved, and vulnerable people thinking this is legit or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Sorry if this guy has been posted before, I can't keep up with Nim's threads, but I just saw him on Insta and wondered when had Dreamy Joe gone gay. His name being Joe Wood didn't help my confusion either 😭

As you were. Human Garbage belongs behind bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how people get into this Human Garbage thing... Probably some shady social media algorythm involved, and vulnerable people thinking this is legit or something.
They seem to prey on people with trauma. And tell them everything can be cured by this manhandling. They've tapped into this conspiracy theory culture too - electric cars, phone masts, caesarian sections are all evil and make you ill.
A lot of people are floundering and looking for answers. People like Garry are as cynical as they come. It is fascinating these wellness conspiracy theorists have literally no problem with flying all over the world. No mention of the harm that causes.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I think it’s also a lot of elderly people, who are more susceptible to mis-information and don’t really realize how scammy people are these days. Or people who are extremely desperate to find a solution for their chronic pains and injuries. Both of these cases are so wrong though, this company just takes advantage of people who want to make themselves feel better and don’t know otherwise.

Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me if Lordon has something to do with that Human Garage event?

Reactions: 1
Looks like they brought some children with them to the cult convention. I guess Lordon's neice and nephew? Wow. This just keeps getting worse!

Screenshot_20240622_162720_Instagram.jpg

---
After he attended Human Garbage in Texas, he said he was bringing them to Dublin. I don't know how involved he was in actually doing anything, but I think he maybe had something to do with organising the venue. And hopefully he gets stuck with the bill.

Niomi spoke about an exciting collab a few weeks back and now she is all in with Human Garbage. She's wearing the t-shirt and has posted multiple stories about the event.

Screenshot_20240622_164116_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No idea. Donkey’s definitely more into this crap than Nimbobs would be otherwise, but he looks like such a creep, hanging out in the back doing abso-fucken-lutely nothing.
IMG_6902.jpeg
IMG_6903.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If she films and shares it with her +1M audience, she's part of it, there's no doubt. Probably making good profit of it, too

• Sick
Reactions: 16
€500 and they didn't even get a chair :LOL:
Cult energy by the bucketful though. What has she got herself wrapped up in?

ETA: There are reddit threads about this fuckery

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
My birthday was on the solstice. 🌞🪽🦋🧘🏽‍♀️☯ Jealous Niomi?

She said she felt electricity during the realignment she got prior to the event? Weird way to announce you love anal, but ok!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My birthday was on the solstice. 🌞🪽🦋🧘🏽‍♀️☯ Jealous Niomi?

She said she felt electricity during the realignment she got prior to the event? Weird way to announce you love anal, but ok!
Cattle prod on order then- or 'gifted' ??🐮🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not watching Lordon's latest stories again to get the screenshots, but he said this was a voluntary event on his part - completely non-profit. Also mentioned 'the guys' are non-profit. Then why are they charging up to $550 per ticket?! They are definitely making a big profit from this and here he is making them out to be some sort of charitable organisation.

From what he said it sounds like he paid to have them come to Ireland for the week - paid for their accommodation etc. Sucker! Wonder how much that cost his dad?

This is the only screenshot I got. EH. 😄

Screenshot_20240622_192815_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Non-profit? Lolllll sure, sounds like Garbage Garry likes to keep the money for himself since he's also allergic to paying people for their work.

I read that whole subreddit, it was pretty short and its got a few very passive aggressive defenders lol.

Reactions: 26