Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clover123

VIP Member
Oh my god this is SO EMBARRASSING!!!!

I am SHOCKED she announced their reunion so fast! On and off is bound to continue to be messy for a long time and surely you can't un ick yourself for long?? She should have waited tbh, but she clearly can't wait to start boasting about this to everyone?

If she ends up marrying him quickly before she can change her mind this thread is going to be on fire for the foreseeable 😂

Reactions: 36

bluestone

"None of this would be possible if I didn't believe in myself" what a weird thing to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is she sooo insufferable with the way she talks about things 😅 gone from ‘be your own valentine’ to ‘love always wins’ pretty damn quickly.

WHY announce it publicly so soon too, just keep it private for a while so there’s no pressure. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now we are going to get content about finding your way back to someone blahhh blahhh.

Reactions: 35

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I remember the days of Mona and Lisa and I cry 😢 that trip to Paris with Forky was the best time ever

• Haha
  • Heart

melfish

VIP Member
So his prolific instagram period was just a ploy to get her back 🙄 Now he's achieved that, he can rest easy. Poor guy must be exhausted. All that play-acting

dodo789

Chatty Member
When I saw that there’re 7 new pages since the afternoon, I already knew she did something dumb again…she’s so fucking stupid it’s not even funny anymore.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
When I wrote this this morning I didn’t for one moment predict that the ring would be back on quite so soon.
She’ll be pregnant by the end of the year.
I know you’re all saying how manipulative Lordon is, and 100% agree - but Nims I’d just as manipulative.
What does she want More than anything in the world? Not a husband… children. They’ll have 2 children within 2 years and then they’ll divorce. Lordon will be legally bound to pay child support, that’ll pay for some fancy private prep school in London as per her wishes. Her life will then always have a purpose because she’ll be a mother, and she’ll no longer feel so alone. I’m telling you, this is where her mind is at.
I think you’re sadly right but man imagine having two baby horses

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Lionsden

VIP Member
Does it mean she's going to become less selfish? Nah, I doubt it
Remember that time Niomi couldn't believe she had gone out of her way to go after a lady to give her the oyster card (or something) she had dropped without noticing? She was exhilarated because she had done something for someone else, it was really easy, and it didn't kill her. What is common decency and not worth mentioning for most people, is like getting it in the potty for the first time instead of the diaper for Niomi. Not being totally self-centered all the time (remember when she was pissed off because she had to give Lordon's relatives a quick lift somewhere because she was borrowing their car for a trip, but then realized it wasn't so bad after all?) is mind blowing for Niomi. Remember when she gave away one bundle of discontinued My Smart Skin products to one person after going on and on about how her brand was all about her amazing customers and community who made everything possible? Niomi is never going to be mindful of others, let alone selfless. It's not in her nature. It's not on her chart, she's not manifesting it, her angels and the universe don't want that for her, you could say.

• Heart
  • Haha

lottiekarotti

If you guys think she's annoying about the moon and bleeds and signs and mother earth and crystals now, it would be nothing compared to when she'd be pregnant, let's be real, she'd be that sort of pregnant person 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
I know it was the most liked title, but apologies in advance that I'm going to be that annoying person 😬

I made a slight tweak to the title from "written by" to "sounding like" as we've no evidence AI wrote any of her articles and it might give her ammo for talking about lies posted here. Probably a safer thing to say sounding like as that's true with them sounding off.

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
So…back to Bali? „Moving“ to Capetown? Because I can’t imagine they managed to agree on a place to live. She hates Dublin and he doesn’t seem to want to live in London. So surely they’re fucking off on another year of vacation, no?