Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't think she's actually mentioned its called Sampoorna yet has she?
She's busy feeling so grateful for everything at the moment - monkeys and some things called 'bards' which I presume are birds.

I wondered too if she'd stick it out. Or will find an excuse to leave by end of week 2. Her heart telling her she was in the wrong place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Callan

VIP Member
I bet she has a home base in the UK but doesn't want to show it, so she goes to friends places who are away to film some random videos for content to sprinkle through the weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

SpanishPink

Well, she probably should have put her young child into therapy about her inevitable daddy / abandonment issues as soon as she was old enough to be processing the fact that her bio dad left them. Then Niomi might a) have more awareness of her issues and b) be more comfortable with therapy.
There are some lacks money and attention can't fulfill, that's for sure.

toanna1

Yeah, she went on a 'secret' trip to Cape Town, which she tried to keep under wraps by saying she was at her mum's house. We don't know if they're back together, but time will tell.
Hope they didn’t, for her sake and her family’s sake!

ksb12345

wow wow wow I had a 3ish month Tattle hiatus and came back to this???? Anyone who predicted this "reunion" willing to share what the signs were? or point me to a thread? The last I checked in Niomi was the Hello article so I am so shocked and very curious to hear from those who saw it coming. Wow. Let the games begin...

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
To me it feels like Jamie ruined Bali for her, and she might not be back for a long while.
Yeah the way she talked about overstaying or whatever felt like she has no intention of being back. It definitely lost the whole “my home” thing for her

Th2020x

Gotta be honest,I always thought Niomi was too straight laced to cheat.Did Marus date anyone else after they broke up or did he go straight to Stefanie?.Are we sure it was Nims who cheated?.
He said it was a 6 year relationship