Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the leaping straight back into being engaged that is so wierd.
Not 'we're dating again and taking it slowly'.
But after her deleting every trace of him and liking comments about how creepy he is she's pretending that never happened. Or it was in the ✨ stars ✨ as a special magical test which they passed and now makes their relationship more unique than ever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Apparently 42% of marriages end in divorce, there's no way this doomed duo won't end up in that statistic!
It is almost inconceivable she won't remember why she dumped him in the first place and get the ick again. She's lonely and bored and he offers easy familiarity and a vague structure to her life - 'let's go to Bali!'
Tbh I don't care if she marries him. At this point she's beyond hope or help 😂 He is a massive loser.
Goodbye substack and goodbye yoga teaching career.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I have a feeling the wedding will be this May in Bali.
I reckon it’ll be a quick registry office do so he can lock her in before she realises what a colossal idiot she is being followed by a hippy dippy cock worshipping ceremony in Bali.

I can see it now- “Do you Niomi promise to take and worship this tiny cock for the rest of your life?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
🙃
Poor girl, there's definitely something wrong with her...
To think she even advertised their break-up in a magazine ! Anything to make a spectacle of yourself...
I really feel sorry for her mum, she must wonder what she did wrong for her daughter to be so unstable and lacking direction in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Well, she probably should have put her young child into therapy about her inevitable daddy / abandonment issues as soon as she was old enough to be processing the fact that her bio dad left them. Then Niomi might a) have more awareness of her issues and b) be more comfortable with therapy.

🙃
Poor girl, there's definitely something wrong with her...
To think she even advertised their break-up in a magazine ! Anything to make a spectacle of yourself...
I really feel sorry for her mum, she must wonder what she did wrong for her daughter to be so unstable and lacking direction in her life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m on a social media detox currently (or trying at least!) but thought I’d come to tattle for some mindless Niomi gossip. As soon as I saw there were 10 new pages since last time….. my jaw DROPPED. I can’t believe she’s gotten back with him after she wrote an article about breaking up with him?? Are they going to retract it?! Write another article about true love?! This is wild

The silver lining is that even though you might feel bad about your life, just know that you have not made terrible decisions like Niomi has. Niomi, if you are reading this… it’s SERIOUSLY not too late to get into therapy and AWAY from Jamie!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
To think we will be tortured once again by the view of the gates of hell 😖
I just can't understand how someone would want to spend life with this hideous creep. How someone can be this dumb. I'm just appalled, disgusted and disturbed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Dear shadows of the dark,

I saw this and I knew (thk u @formerly_sitkx 😙)
IMG_8776.jpeg

I knew it's either Joey got married or she got back with 🤢

I have never gone through tattle pages so fast! sorry for bombarding you all with these
IMG_8775.jpeg

but arghhh.. I think it's a mix of the 3 what we are feeling... But honestly????? GOOD FOR HER! She really knows her true worth and that she can not get a better man. We all think that he is the abuser/controller but I think he met his match.. I think that now she will control everything : where they will live, when they will marry, how they will present themselves in social media.. She IS the controller. SHE is not the victim! Damn she's good at fooling everyone including us!

Until the day Joey marries... and she looks at her husband and sees a donkey... and then, and only then it will hit her:

IMG_8774.jpeg

No more empathy from me. Girl knows what she's doing. Kundalini has left the building:

Edit to add: @Nitfey I freaking love you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What! Why does she hate herself so much??? 😖😖😖 She’s only capable of talking nonsense and betraying herself.

Reactions: 15
Well, she probably should have put her young child into therapy about her inevitable daddy / abandonment issues as soon as she was old enough to be processing the fact that her bio dad left them. Then Niomi might a) have more awareness of her issues and b) be more comfortable with therapy.
There are some lacks money and attention can't fulfill, that's for sure.

Reactions: 7
This will end so badly. Jumping right back into the engagement? With probably a wedding fast tracked? She’ll be divorced by 40. Then back in London again thinking reiki or sound baths will fix her problems (rather than therapy) while trying to find some dull finance bro willing to make her his second wife.

But at least it makes this thread extra entertaining 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is so obsessed with pretending her life is perfect, it really is tragic. Any sane person can see that there is NOTHING enviable about this relationship no matter how hard she is trying to make it look like a great love story.

It’ll only be a matter of time before she gets the ick again and then she will feel even more stuck trying to decide between saving face and not having a third broken engagement or staying with someone who gives her the heebie-jeebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.